Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News New York Times does another hit piece on incels.

Incels aren't alt-right, it has nothing to do with ideology, it's a state of being. You wouldn't tell someone who is drowning that they are just being toxic would you?
tbh I don't even care about shitty politics or ideologies I just want rights and benefits

In this age of isolation, we need to be aware of how far-right actors will attempt to exploit this unprecedented situation — and we need to be prepared for the fact that it may very well work.

Coz us manlet wristcel mayo/cum/ yogurt skins societal rejected losers are just that good...

Ps... I'm yogurt/ curry cel fyi still a manlet btw... oh wristcel & the like...

Incels aren't alt-right, it has nothing to do with ideology, it's a state of being. You wouldn't tell someone who is drowning that they are just being toxic would you?
High iq, unfortunately it would be useless trying to make normies understand our pain.
tenor.gif

Fuck them, Those Political RATING CHASING SELLOUT PIECES OF ERGONOMIC SHIT!

Dinosaur media. Enjoy being outpaced by independent platforms of discussion like Joe “pull up that guy getting fucked to death by a horse” Rogan’s podcast, who gains more new viewers in a month than you have year round.
And Soygon, American renaissance, the Quartering and so on.
Media= irrelevant