Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Newcomer with Show-and-Tell

• Thread starter Deleted member 32800
  • Start date
Deleted member 32800

Deleted member 32800

Self-banned
-
This site is like having 1000s of Henry Flynts ( Creep, May 15 '62 Harvard lecture ) provide extraordinary wisdom into the struggles of inceldom, thank you all for your insights.

Any history experts out there who can identify the approx. time and place of this photo? Look at this guys ultra subhuman wrists and tiny feet swimming inside those clogs...then check out the extraordinary jawline on the foid Mistress. Can you imagine the indignities she would have laid on this servant? ( and most likely in front of the alpha husband too ). Also I wonder if the other foid is waiting to fan the Mistress or paddle the slave's ass.

Full disclosure: I am ashamed to admit that I found this because I like this sort of thing. I was the smallest male in school ( then only grew to 5'6", 140 lbs. as an adult ), either ignored or bullied the entire time. Classic gay alien skull, brown eyes, slightly swarthy skin colour, and ultra inhibited. Now as an adult mogged for life by my 5'11", 175 lbs., strong skulled, green-eyed chadlite dad ( who unfortunately married a 5'2" Croatian )...when we go for meals or drinks the foid servers flirt openly with him ( despite him being 32 years older than me ) while I sit there like a stray purse and stare at the tv. On top of this situation I developed an awful propensity for submission / masochism as a child...at the age of fucking 8 I would lay in bed at night and fantasize about the classroom stacies taking me out to the forest in a carriage then tying me to a tree. To any youngcels who have this horrible, demonic curse dropped on them at a young age: you had better develop otherworldy copes ( I feel that I have and actually love living despite everything ) because you are in for a very rough ride.
EtjBdY2WQAA4WIp

Hello, thank you for welcoming me.