Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [News] Austin, TX - False rape allegations by a schizotypal woman against a cop have 185k retweets on Twitter (LONG POST)

Nicotine

Nicotine

Cigarcel
-

View: https://twitter.com/mo0nlitruby/status/1280127918451101699

You may have seen this on Twitter, especially if you’re a Texan. This is not sexual assault. This is not groping. This is a patdown with open palms and wrists facing outwards. The Austin PD posted their policy about patting down women and defended the officer. Should be case closed, right?

View: https://twitter.com/goblinbabes/status/1280695840810680321

This is a quote-tweet of the APD patdown video, with some SERIOUS accusations leveled against the officer. Check out the thread and read the screencap of the gofundme link with the alleged allegations of this cop against the woman.

TL;DR - the cop is accused of rape, child rape, domestic abuse, and stalking

Now this struck me as odd. Several capital crimes over 9 years and nothing was done? Huh. That seems weird. So I looked into it. I googled her name. And a little ways down on the first page of google was the link to a Justia page with full document of the outcome of the custody case of Brian O’Quinn, the officer, and Rosalinda Trevino, the arrested woman.

https://law.justia.com/cases/texas/third-court-of-appeals/2019/03-18-00197-cv.html

So I read through this. A bit over half of the 18 pages. And I ignored the parts that came from Austin PD detectives. Because let’s give her, the so-called victim, the benefit of the doubt and assume that the APD detectives were covering for the capital crimes of their police brothers.

And I found this:

TL;DR for the images - The guardian ad litem (an objective, impartial person who the court appoints to act as a representative for minor children in a contested custody proceeding) found the woman to be schizotypal. The objective party found the woman to be a schizo and unfit to care for a child. A detective (from a different police department to the officer being accused, so there’s no collusion or corruption) deems the woman unfit to care for the child. The court agrees on all counts and she loses custody.

Somehow, shockingly enough, Twitter didn’t seem to catch on to this custody case. No one else seemed interested in finding the truth. I seem to be the only person who gave this tweet more than 5 seconds of thought. No one of the 333,000 likes to decide “hmm, this deserves a second look”. And the tweet (with 185k retweets) and the change.org petition (with 160k supporters) are still up, with a schizoid’s testimony being treated as color of law in order to ruin this man’s life. Her word is gospel, because she’s a perfect woman and he’s a pig cop/male.

This man’s life is over. The first google results for his name will be tweets about him being a rapist and a pedo and an assaulter. And they’re not only unfounded allegations, they have already been proven to be false in court. But that doesn’t matter. Not in 2020. What matters in 2020 is the word of a schizoid foid, because even a schizo is more trustworthy than a pig male cop :soy:

I am beyond seething right now. Modern soyciety is a fucking joke. 50 years ago, this would be local news, the court case would come out, she would be charged with libel, and his name would be cleared. In 2020, Twitter is the judge, jury, and executioner for the quality of the remaining years of his life. And his life is now over.

Fuck this world.

Last edited:
we live in a rape culture :soy:

we live in a rape culture :soy:
Omg yes br0, the cop literally raped her with that arrest. And when he won in custody court because she was proven to be crazy? That was just the law raping her. :soy: Women are discriminated against so hard omg br0000

if that was here cop would beat the shit outta this dumb bitch

Fuck this place it’s full of faggots (literally)

Fuck this place it’s full of faggots (literally)
Most liberal city in Texas I think, and probably the gayest. Imagine seeing that this cop was accused of rape and child rape and going “yep! Of COURSE he did it! He’s a fucking MALE!”

Only fucking libtards and women are capable of being that fucking retarded. Wonder how the 15 bluepillers are gonna defend the woman. “Believe all women, even when they’re schizoids!!!1!”

Most liberal city in Texas I think, and probably the gayest. Imagine seeing that this cop was accused of rape and child rape and going “yep! Of COURSE he did it! He’s a fucking MALE!”

Only fucking libtards and women are capable of being that fucking retarded.
It is, and it’s not like black liberal either where they just vote left because the left will give them welfare. It’s like California liberal. Also it has the highest concentration of gays outside of California iirc.

It is, and it’s not like black liberal either where they just vote left because the left will give them welfare. It’s like California liberal. Also it has the highest concentration of gays outside of California iirc.
I don’t hate gay people as much as you but fuck do I hate libtards, man. Being a man in 2020 is just waiting until it’s your date with the libtard cancel mob.
isn't it the most conservative state ?
Austin specifically is about as liberal as it comes. It’s not as red as it used to be. A Democrat almost won the state governor race in 2018, he lost by a couple hundred thousand votes.

If this happened in small town Texas where I live, the woman would be talking out of a Speak-N-Spell like Stephen Hawking. Here we respect cops. Sadly it happened in the southern epicenter of cancel culture. RIP to that man and his family. Jfl at being male in 2020. Wait your turn for a woman to call you a rapist, get called a rapist by a schizo, get cancelled for being a rapist. GG.

he didn"t touch her his hand palm, he used the back of his hands to inspect her breast which is legal, women hides stuff in their bra, i know it for fact.
Happened at my school all the time. Foids would hide shit in their bra or panty line all the time then yelled rapist when a cop checked there.
isn't it the most conservative state ?
No. People from California come here in droves and are turning the state libtard. Beto o’rourke is one of the biggest anti gun candidates in modern politics and hes Texan

he didn"t touch her his hand palm, he used the back of his hands to inspect her breast which is legal, women hides stuff in their bra, i know it for fact.
Exactly. This isn’t about that. The Austin PD already tweeted a 5 part thing defending him by highlighting their policies that showed that he was perfectly within his right.

This post was less about the original video that stirred up controversy because that was an open and shut case for the Austin PD. This was about the accusations of rape and stalking that are literally only corroborated by a schizotypal nutjob.

Can americans be considered human? :feelsseriously:

Can't wait for this world to burn itself to death.

What does she hide in her bra that related to culture?
Foids should be completely stripped searched. They have a literal stretchable cavity in their bodies where they can hide things too big for anal insertion.

Accusations of rape/sexual harassment on Twitter are absolute bullshit. If the claims were really substantiated beyond a reasonable doubt, then obviously a court of law would be able to determine the guilt of someone in this situation (even if due process is quite unreliable now in courts, because vagina).

However, when publicly inciting the forces of ill-informed people on Twitter who take 12 seconds to analyze whatever piece of the picture they decide to zero in on, you're going to see a life-ruining nuke of people who will forget about this whole thing in a day dropping on this guy's entire reputation.

Social media and cancel culture as a whole is a toxic mess.

Accusations of rape/sexual harassment on Twitter are absolute bullshit. If the claims were really substantiated beyond a reasonable doubt, then obviously a court of law would be able to determine the guilt of someone in this situation (even if due process is quite unreliable now in courts, because vagina).

However, when publicly inciting the forces of ill-informed people on Twitter who take 12 seconds to analyze whatever piece of the picture they decide to zero in on, you're going to see a life-ruining nuke of people who will forget about this whole thing in a day dropping on this guy's entire reputation.

No repERcussions for errors does that.

5 women's voice should be equal to 1 man's just like the good old days of USSR

Didn't even look like he groped her. I'm anti-authoritarian but it's almost like people are using every excuse nowadays to put cops in the wrong, when in situations like these, they aren't.

Austin is a nice place to live, and it has nice landscape, but it's a hellhole full of crazies. There's even a park there called Hippie Hollow where you can run around naked, and it's mostly gays who go there.

It’s one thing to accuse someone of rape. It’s another entirely to retweet something that was written second hand about this guy being a rapist when a COURT OF LAW FOUND HIM INNOCENT. Twitter should take the thread down as libel, because it literally is, but it won’t because he’s a stinky popo man, and she’s a righteous woman. If it was the other way around, you can damn well bet people would’ve found the same court case I did and Twitter would take that down and that man would be charged with libel INSTANTLY for fucking “trying to ruin this woman’s life”. Fuck.

Checking with the back of the palm is quite common in there. That's because foids do hide drugs and weapons under the tits.

Checking with the back of the palm is quite common in there. That's because foids do hide drugs and weapons under the tits.
Yeah. People are up in arms about him groping her when he clearly didn’t, and they’re using that anger to accuse him of further crimes which he has ALSO BEEN EXONERATED OF. Fuck foids.

Should have just shot the foid instead of arresting her ngl.

It wont touch this

Didn't even look like he groped her. I'm anti-authoritarian but it's almost like people are using every excuse nowadays to put cops in the wrong, when in situations like these, they aren't.
literally my thoughts. I don’t like cops, but I also don’t like people that fuck with cops then play the victim. If you are an anarchist rebel ACAB then go fuck with a cop, but when he retaliates don’t bitch and moan. This “dindu nuffin” shit pisses me off to no end. Own your shit.

literally my thoughts. I don’t like cops, but I also don’t like people that fuck with cops then play the victim. If you are an anarchist rebel ACAB then go fuck with a cop, but when he retaliates don’t bitch and moan. This “dindu nuffin” shit pisses me off to no end. Own your shit.
Bro she dindu nuffin bro, the cop literally raped her, it 100% wasn’t a schizotypal episode. I swearsies.

Last edited:
Bro she dindu nuffin bro, the cop literally raped her, it 100% was a schizotypal episode. I swearsies.
I think you are confused, schizotypal isnt a synonym for schizophrenia but a cluster C personality disorder.
She is nutd either way, stupid bith.

LMAO AT AMERICANS

Source

Literally living in a degenerate place.

You need to realise I fully acknowledge how cucked the Unitedcuckdom is. Look at all my past comments about the UK.

Rather than listing whats wrong with the US, It would be quicker for me to list what's not degenerate in the US

View attachment 287652
View attachment 287652View attachment 287652View attachment 287652View attachment 287652View attachment 287652View attachment 287652View attachment 287652View attachment 287652View attachment 287652View attachment 287652
oi yeah mah nigguh me n duh waggy all wagwan yeah wit muh mate mahmud and dawwwwin yeah oooo fuckin init ting?

oi yeah mah nigguh me n duh waggy all wagwan yeah wit muh mate mahmud and dawwwwin yeah oooo fuckin init ting?
If you have to make a poor attempt at mocking the excuse for a dialect associated with the lowest of the British population to make a point, you're doing a poor job.

The UK has many issues (I know), but the US? Lmao.

If you have to make a poor attempt at mocking the excuse for a dialect associated with the lowest of the British population to make a point, you're doing a poor job.

The UK has many issues (I know), but the US? Lmao.
Oi Nigel look wot e sayd on the computation devoice innit speldid
696E976E 4300 4E61 979B AF4B71255514