Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based [News] Jewish boy forced to kiss the feet of Muslim classmate

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-
Screen-Shot-2019-10-03-at-2.23.33-PM-618x411.png

https://www.theage.com.au/national/...ing-at-melbourne-schools-20191003-p52xen.html
A 12-year-old Jewish student was forced to kneel down and kiss the shoes of a Muslim classmate, while a five-year-old boy was allegedly called a “Jewish cockroach” and repeatedly hounded in the school toilets by his young classmates.
The two incidents this year – the first involving a year 7 boy at Cheltenham Secondary College and the second a prep student at Hawthorn West Primary School – have prompted the Anti-Defamation Commission to sound an alarm about what it says is a “rapidly spreading” crisis involving anti-Semitic bullying in Victorian state schools.
Both boys, whose parents have asked to remain anonymous, have since left the schools where the incidents occurred, with the five-year-old boy currently being home schooled.
The older boy’s act of kissing another student’s shoes, under threat of being swarmed by several other boys, was filmed, photographed and shared on social media.
No disciplinary action has been taken against the group of boys involved in the incident, which took place in a public park.
[...]
One of the boys who watched on was later suspended for five days for assaulting the Jewish student in the school locker room.
The Jewish boy was punched in the face and left with a bruised back and had skin gouged out of his shoulder, his mother said.

Jews should all be killed including jewlets like the kid in the article

go fucking ER and fuck it all

well how about that....

404 testosterone not found

muslimjewsme

(((They))) don't like that.

The Muslim will disappear soon.

Based and high IQ

Muslims are genuinely based

Whoever wins we lose.
What is much worse is that Jews and Muslims get along just fine when it comes to fighting their most hated enemy: the dreaded white man.

It would be unfortunate if he went ER on those dirty Lebs.

Whoever wins we lose.
What is much worse is that Jews and Muslims get along just fine when it comes to fighting their most hated enemy: the dreaded white man.
This tbh. Racism against white is growing and is being encouraged in western countries.

This tbh. Racism against white is growing and is being encouraged in western countries.

Exactly. This is why it's always good news to see various ethnics fight each other. And women. And vice versa. The more in-fighting among the enemies of white men, the better.

I guess they circumcised his balls lol

Last edited:
Yeah, good idea.
DaOnQ0uV4AYJCjc

The only jews to hate are the elite jews at the top of the hirarchy.

JFL@ hating on the average jew next door.

How the hell do you tell the difference between a Jew and a Moslem? Most Moslems can pass for Jewish.

Exactly. This is why it's always good news to see various ethnics fight each other. And women. And vice versa. The more in-fighting among the enemies of white men, the better.
I have rather made the experience that ethnics and immigrants often stick together, except Incel ethnics (My best friend is ethnic and he's nothing like them). They have a very aggressive nature, which I can't stand. They plunder my Europe, kill white people and that must stop! The worst thing is that so many green, leftist women and Cucked men defend these criminals because of muh multiculturalism.

The mother of the five-year-old boy at Hawthorn West Primary said her son was repeatedly taunted and laughed at over his circumcised penis, to the point where he began to wet himself in class rather than go to the toilet.

"There is mounting evidence that families are forced to take their children out of public schools and to enrol them in Jewish-day schools due to a growing sense of insecurity and fear that their kids will be harmed simply because of who they are,"

Now, seriously speaking, this proofs that public schoolship is harmful, not everybody was born to go to school, not everybody can adapt himself to that horrendous place, not everybody will/can work with numbers and scientific knowledge, not everybody is civil enough to that place.

As a bullying victim, i call for the end of Public Scholarship.

Now, seriously speaking, this proofs that public schoolship is harmful, not everybody was born to go to school, not everybody can adapt himself to that horrendous place, not everybody will/can work with numbers and scientific knowledge, not everybody is civil enough to that place.

As a bullying victim, i call for the end of Public Scholarship.
So they're Arab Christians. Wouldn't make sense for them to mock his circumcised penis otherwise.

I have rather made the experience that ethnics and immigrants often stick together, except Incel ethnics (My best friend is ethnic and he's nothing like them). They have a very aggressive nature, which I can't stand. They plunder my Europe, kill white people and that must stop! The worst thing is that so many green, leftist women and Cucked men defend these criminals because of muh multiculturalism.

Yeah, that's what I mean, really. Usually, they stick together. Also, religion is totally overrated. Stupid boomers have wasted almost 20 years since 9/11 with studying the Quran and the Sunnah, but Christian negroes, Buddhist Asians, Muslim Arabs, and Jewish Jews all stick together when it comes to fighting the white men. Some of those hardcore Muslims like ISIS were serious about it. So serious, that they accepted British ginger converts coming to Syria and start slitting the throats of people who have been nominally Muslims since the 7th century, lol. But that's over. By and large, Islam is less of a religion and more of an ethnic bubblegum, sticking 1001 ethnic race more or less together.

And in retaliation the IDF will shoot 5 Palestinian children jfl

Lifefuel based ethnics

Muslims are so based. God bless.

Yeah, that's what I mean, really. Usually, they stick together. Also, religion is totally overrated. Stupid boomers have wasted almost 20 years since 9/11 with studying the Quran and the Sunnah, but Christian negroes, Buddhist Asians, Muslim Arabs, and Jewish Jews all stick together when it comes to fighting the white men. Some of those hardcore Muslims like ISIS were serious about it. So serious, that they accepted British ginger converts coming to Syria and start slitting the throats of people who have been nominally Muslims since the 7th century, lol. But that's over. By and large, Islam is less of a religion and more of an ethnic bubblegum, sticking 1001 ethnic race more or less together.
Old Christianity and maybe Buddhism is the only Religion I tolerate.
I wish white people would be that aggressive.
I mean, as long as natives dominate all populated places and control the country, everything is fine... But no. In France, England and Germany natives are outnumbered. You surely can confirm as German. Scandinavia slowly is getting invaded as well. The Nordic white men will be no more in future because women are allowed to vote.

I would kiss Muslim feet if they bring Sharia.

That British (or was he Australian?) ginger convert was strapped to a truck full of explosives and told to ram the nearest military checkpoint and the absolute mad lad did it. Even ISIS prunes incels from their ranks and brainwashes them into becoming suicide bombers. Jihadi Chads got to enjoy the spoils of the conquest when incels get told to blow themselves up for the cause.