Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [News] [Meme?] I do hope this is a fucking meme.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I just seen a news article updating on the Yuka Takaoka situation where fucking weebs have actually donated 3k to bail her degenerate, whore ass out of prison. I do hope this is some shitty, terrible meme but if its real I will honestly get fucking mad.

But this is kind of a reason why I'm posting this article, some normalfags and journalists have realized that she is a good-looking gook foid and realized that this is happening because of her pussy pass and her face. Reverse the genders and give the guy an ugly, unattractive face and the media would bashed this guy into oblivion. Nobody would raise a GoFundMe page to let him out and he wouldn't have a chance in court.

https://aunbizdata.com/news/read/ne...-yuka-takaoka-yandere-girl-from-shinzuku-why-

It's not a meme, it's reality. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelscry: Fucking incels in denial that donate to women for NO sane and justifiable reasons are the biggest dumbasses on the planet. They're probably soy bunshins :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:. LOOKISM isnt real, oh look cute uwu 3d waifu needs my aid even though she's an awful person who stabbed and attempted murder another man for no sane reason. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: She's not even THAT pretty. Yellow fever and CUCK fever have really taken over people's minds like fucking RABIES. :feelskek::feelsgah::feelsugh:

i hate cucks that donate all this money to females but spit on homeless men