Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity [News] Vegan Activists Segregate Hens From Roosters ‘So The Hens Aren’t Raped’

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-
https://nationalfile.com/vegan-activists-segregate-hens-from-roosters-so-the-hens-arent-raped/
Vegan-Activists-Roosters-Hens-750x375.jpg

Almas Veganas, a vegan group from Girona, Spain, are an anti-speciesist and transfeminist group who were recently seen in a viral video separating hens from cockerels and smashing eggs because they didn’t ‘want the hens to be raped.’
The group from the north-east of Spain, in Catalonia, surprised social media users with their actions but expressed a desire to prevent the hens from being subjected to rape from the cockerels.

They also pointed to issues concerning the hens’ abilities to consent.
According to the Daily Mail:
The vegans add: ‘The hens do not want to be mounted and always try to escape. They are sometimes seriously injured by the cocks’ claws as well.’
The Daily Mail also explains the ideology of the group:
Anti-speciesists believe that judging types of animals as different to each other, or humans, is wrong.
They also believe that humans favour and treat some species better, like dogs, which we shouldn’t do.
Transfeminism is created by and aimed at transgender women and says that the freedom of trans women is coupled with the liberation of all women.
It also says that any individual should be able to express and define themselves in whichever way they choose without fear of retaliation.
The group also smashed the eggs, claiming that they ‘belonged to the hens.’
They suggested that the hens had been genetically modified to produce an unnatural number of eggs for human consumption.

Vegans are fucking autistic and overly retarded.
My God.

Mentally ill people, idk why is this lunacy allowed. We should round up all purple haired dyke feminist college professors and throw them in a volcano if we gonna come close to fixing this

I hope somebody chucks some meat into their food

I hate vegans

@Hate_my_life
As the world spins, so does increase the borderline downgrade in the human soyciety.
Soy.

just another bunch of whores smashing embryos, nothing new.

Retardation 2019.

Vegans are getting the rope once the uprising is in full swing.

a foid once proposed that only male dogs should be castrated

"They also pointed to issues concerning the hens’ abilities to consent."

ITS SO OVER

This is how this species reproduces. The cocks will kill each other if they're on their own. What comes next ivf for then henns?

i wish we could put all vegans in a cage and give them to some papau new guinean cannibals

After controlling human male sexuality, cunts are moving to other species. Ffs.

They need b12 supplements