Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Next Level Simping: donating your organs to anonymous foids while you're still alive

And still she'll friendzone him and fuck Chads while he simps for her.

put an end to this world already

Fuck this gay earth

"Just be an organ donor" theory.

Whenever I renew by DL and the clerk asks me if I want to be an organ donor, I always say NO. Fuck society.

Brutal.

Oh well, it's his choice I guess.

He looks like a more soy version of RooshV jfl

Police that beard fuck

cucks, whores, and chads all get the rope.

"for safety reasons i'll never meet them"

what, are you afraid they'll take your other kidney too?

I renewed my drivers licence recently and ticked no to be an organ donor. No fucking way, my incel body is ever helping a foid

Even if he meet them accidentally i doubt he would get genuine thank you and what if he need one ten years from that?

I'll never give my organs to anyone.
If I'm not allowed to enjoy my life with my organs, noone else will enjoy their lives with MY organs
full

I attached a note to my sample saying: I don't want to give any blood/stem cells to any foid.

Would never give an organ away though. Not even to my wife.

The joke will be if his remaining kidney starts having problems and he needs a donation. Come on clown world, show us that cosmic justice you're so fond of demonstrating!

I stopped even donating blood

Only for oneitis.

And still she'll friendzone him and fuck Chads while he simps for her.
As it should be, the simps must be exploited until they collapse on themselves, only to understand that they have only wasted time and finally "rope". The simps are useless, their life has no meaning on this earth.

Giving away your organs is cucked. Medics will kill you for your organs, it happens all the time in 3rd shitholes. You're not entitled to my organs.

Giving away your organs is cucked. Medics will kill you for your organs, it happens all the time in 3rd shitholes. You're not entitled to my organs.

Just destroy your body for camwhores, bro

My god!
Facepalm vegeta
Just when I didn't think one couldn't get more cucked, cucks always find new ways to try and be a bigger cuck. Ugh! @ThoughtfulCel Sad clown world we live in.