Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Next Level Whore Pop

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-

You have to put in a little more work for me , sweetie .
While i just lay in starfish position you have to give everything you can and more .
i am worth it teehee

I've grown to hate foids so much that all her degenerate "sexy" movements fill me with anger. I fucking hate foids like this and yeah i also hate pop

didnt watch tbh
all i can say its i hate foids

:feelspuke: I can smell the spoiled Roast beef

Had to close after 35 seconds, I could feel my rage growing

this is degeneracy man

If you work in retail with that shite over the airwaves I honestly don’t know how you haven’t killed yourself yet. Constant propaganda broadcast with repetitive noises for 8 hours are war-crime tier atrocities, and yet this is casually forced upon us and enjoyed by soybeans.

If you work in retail with that shite over the airwaves I honestly don’t know how you haven’t killed yourself yet. Constant propaganda broadcast with repetitive noises for 8 hours are war-crime tier atrocities, and yet this is casually forced upon us and enjoyed by soybeans.
Im wageslaving at a grocery and it's not too bad at least I hear what a fool believes 20 times a day instead of whore pop

Even the boomers in the video can't hide their reactions to such degeneracy

Pop music sucks, thats why it is called pop tho...

Western music is degeneracy at its finest

She needs a bigger nose ring! Fucking cow.

Not watching that shit.