Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Next time Chad tries to tell you how easy it is to get laid and tries to give you advice

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Simply reply “Ok Chad” and walk away.

That’s it. Simple and effective. You must walk away and preferably not give Chad the opportunity to respond at all. If and when he does (while you walk away) which he inevitably will, just keep on walking boyo. No need to bother with him anymore. I care not if he is your friend, acquaintance, or a stranger to you.

These people have no idea how easy they have it. Life for them is on easy mode. They also have no idea how difficult it is in today’s society to find a partner who is just average looking, and they certainly don’t know the plight of the involuntarily celibate male.

So walk away. Stop debating with these people. There is power in just moving on. They’ll never understand you because their life is so radically different to yours. They believe the world is fair and just because they get everything on a platter.

And if he doesnt know what chad means?

That has to be the most autistic thing I've heard in a while.
ffs I hope you guys don't actually use internet lingo and memes in real life especially to Neurotypicals.

ffs I hope you guys don't actually use internet lingo and memes in real life especially to Neurotypicals.
I don’t talk to anyone irl.

ffs I hope you guys don't actually use internet lingo and memes in real life epically to Neurotypicals.

i would never dare say incel lingo irl

My new reply to all posts by @pp183 and @Animecel2D

OK Chad
:dafuckfeels:

normies use internet lingo all the time
typical normie talk is indistinguishable from Reddit

Why would you waste your time asking a chad for advice in the first place

tbhngl i never interacted with a Chad in my life

Simply reply “Ok Chad” and walk away.

That’s it. Simple and effective. You must walk away and preferably not give Chad the opportunity to respond at all. If and when he does (while you walk away) which he inevitably will, just keep on walking boyo. No need to bother with him anymore. I care not if he is your friend, acquaintance, or a stranger to you.

These people have no idea how easy they have it. Life for them is on easy mode. They also have no idea how difficult it is in today’s society to find a partner who is just average looking, and they certainly don’t know the plight of the involuntarily celibate male.

So walk away. Stop debating with these people. There is power in just moving on. They’ll never understand you because their life is so radically different to yours. They believe the world is fair and just because they get everything on a platter.
Do this all the time. If someone tells me stupid and utterly worthless bullshit, I will tell them that in their face or just switch to another topic if I don't want a discussion. Normies and their unsolicited advice. "You just have to try more and more!" - that's what a friend of mine told me once. Just fucking lol, as if a guy with a with an IQ of ~150, great height, neurotypicality, a starting salary of >1.800$ and a beautiful face (the best of the best of genetics) knew anything about my struggles - we live in different realities. Yes, he had some struggles in his life, but my setup doesn't allow me to progress further even though I had more luck than him earlier in life.

But there you see the power of genetics; if you have good genetics you will find a way out of any situation, intelligence means mental flexibility, good looks/neurotypicality mean social flexibility. It's like with reflexes in video games; you can play a video game for years but if someone with better reflexes joins you will lose against him after a short warming-up period every single time. Genetics are ultimately more important for success than your will and your socialization; if I could choose to be born as a millionaire with an ugly face and a low IQ or as a poor person with a high IQ and good looks, I would definetely choose the latter, because good looks and a high IQ are permanent enablers of success while money is a something you can easily lose and when you don't have the prerequisites (good looks, IQ) it won't come back. Genetics is the golden ticket for success but it doesn't guarantee success because you can just chose not to enter.

"You just gave up in life, but you could always improve! You never truly tried!" - again, an advice from someone who never saw me trying and failing over and over again, giving up isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of recognizing the reality you are stuck in, it's the only logical conclusion, the definition of madness is trying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - unbelievable.

You'd be surprised at the wonders this forum is able to pull off.

Same thing as saying "okay, you sexy stud". That's if he even knows what a Chad is. Basically he'll either think you're flirting with him or that you're autistic.

this is just the ignore pill. he'll go on with his life thinking he convinced you and changed the world. I prefer full blown autism explosion.

Ок СНАd

Last edited:
Just say you like being alone and women are shit. Even chads can understand this.

Nice clickbait-y title, you got me

Thanks, I’ll think about it

people try to offer you advice?
Same thing as saying "okay, you sexy stud". That's if he even knows what a Chad is. Basically he'll either think you're flirting with him or that you're autistic.
tbhtbh

I think this is just meme tier, I don’t think OP is serious. Atleast I hope not. Using this internet shit in real life will get your ass kicked

I had Chad "friends" in High School and we rarely discussed personal livres because by looks alone they used to realize it never began for me. Everytime I would ask for advice on how could I approach foids, they replied something like "Dude, you're ugly lol. Go for the bottom of the barrel ones I guess" and that's it. No PUA-style advice, no gymming advices, no fashion advices and such, just the plain and cold truth.

Last edited:
I'd just quip "Sure man. Looks don't matter, right? Just BEEEEEEEEEEE yourself." Laugh at him THEN walk away.

normies use internet lingo all the time
typical normie talk is indistinguishable from Reddit
they do?

Kill them instead

just a regular ok seems more effective