Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal NGL feed kind of bad for Bacuck Obama

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
Barack
Sasha meets Ryan

JBW

Ironic that Obma left his white girlfriend because it would be bad for his career.
Now he is getting stare cucked.

180424 snoop dogg champagne cheers gi bixe

Tfw not a stinky nigger

Aren’t his daughters total whores too?

I don't, he was a cuck.

He’s also a faggot anyway, and Michelle is a man. There are pics where you can see “her” dick flopping around in her dress.

Aren’t his daughters total whores too?
No, whores get paid.

They REALLY like ice cream cones.

I was not able to find this one video of them giving ice cream cone blowjob while dad was distracted.

Ice cream guy probably thought he would die.

Wish I could find that again.

Michelle is a man.
There are pics where you can see “her” dick flopping around in her dress.
GIF plz

Why?

You do know that Barry is a barely closeted homosexual right?

The Jews even killed their own fellow tribes woman Joan Rivers for openly admitting that Michelle Obama is a transsexual and that it was basically an open secret among the elite.

Barry also reportedly had one of his fag lovers Donald Young murdered not to mention another of his still living lovers went on record (probably so he himself wouldn’t be killed as well) recounting the time he and Obama had gay sex and smoked crack together in the back of a limousine.

View: https://youtu.be/gdh3LM2Aw1o

View: https://youtu.be/GsQrZi7Tx1M

Even though both of his daughters are white Chad loving whores

Volcel if you wouldn't

4EE3230D00000578 0 image a 38 1533594061715

"Malia is said to be going out with Brit Rory Farquharson, the son of an investment manager. The two met at Harvard University where they are both studying. The young lovers are agemates and Farquharson attended a high-paying ( $47,000) private Rugby school in England where he was the head boy for 2016/2015 year. He also played golf and rugby. He was very famous in the school and was every girl’s dream.

His CV includes an appearance in rugby video played at World Cup Opening in 2015, (which also featured Prince Harry), a role member of Rugby School’s chemistry, the Blue Bunsen Society and a summer intern with Centre for Democracy and Peace Building in Northen Ireland. His father is chief executive of Insight Investment Management Limited based in London and his mother is a qualified accountant."

I doubt she's "6'1" because I believe the dudes 6'2, she might be closer to 5'11. Think they say 6'1 because Ivanka Trump is 5'11 and Malia is know as the "tallest daughter of a president"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/buzznigeria.com/unbelievable-see-how-tall-malia-obama-is/amp/

Last edited:
Dont feel bad, he has the easiest life in the world and his wife looks like a man