Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Ngl I am enjoying all the videos coming out of cops owning arrogant females (videos + pics inside!)

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Entitled women going out thinking just because guys fall over them that they are the shit, when in fact theyre weak and useless

Once you take sex out of the equation nobody cares about their bitching

giphy.gif

ns0uj557x0251.jpg

EZPuyn3XQAEr7Hu

saw a cop uppercut a random woman
wish that was me doing that tbh

I dont. I hate the government and their enforcers the police then > cucks (who gave women their power) > then females.
Entitled women going out thinking just because guys fall over them that they are the shit, when in fact theyre weak and useless
I do however agree with this because of laws they feel invinsible but females first experience a physical altercation between males they realize how weak they truly are it´s only laws that protects them because in reality they need men to protect them just like it always has been in nature among humans and other animals they are just the breeders nothing more..

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

foids getting put in their place is life fuel

Also don't forget about this based clip of police destroying foids

love the russian ones, those guys just don't take any shit from these bitches

Police state just like the Nazis but people are too blind to see it.

GHET INSIDE!!!

*foid just stands around because, foid mentality of they won't do anything to me because woman*
Lol women are the niggers of the sexes.

I don’t care for the cops or the faggot rioters. You’ve got to remember those cops nowadays can be women or faggots. Both can die in my book and those willing to submit to both are cucked. Women should of never been allowed in law enforcement or the military. That is all.

But...but we're press :feels::feels:
NOOOOOO you can't just push a woman :feels::feels:

Lol at those faggots, I hope they really go in hard on the antifa faggots now that they are official terrorists :feelsgah:

A+ thread
Foid in the 2nd video got flung like a ragdoll JFL

Security cuck in the 3rd video got manhandled by foid in red

Last edited:

Once you take sex out of the equation nobody cares about their bitching

lol they enjoy this shit. it's a game.

lol at normies leaping at their defense.