Serious [NGL] I have taken some huge penises in my time

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Neurodivergent intersectional axis
★★★★★
185d 18h 42m
I had a boyfriend who had quite a large curvature in his erect penis. I found it to be a little uncomfortable initially when he first penetrated me. Luckily, he was a great lover and an expert in analingus. So the pain sensation was minimal. And once I was relaxed and comfortable, I found that he was able to stimulate my prostate to a very high degree. Strangely, I found that “feet over shoulders" sex with him was the most painful. However, cowgirl (on top) and on all fours doggy style was the most enjoyable. The sensations were amazing, and made my penis rock solid. My prostate was stimulated so much that I regularly experienced anal orgasms with him followed immediately by penile orgasms which made me shoot my sperm a long way, especially when I felt his semen shooting inside me. It really was incredibly satisfying sex. In fact, I used to spice our lovemaking sessions up even more by having strategically placed mirrors that allowed me to see my lover's curved penis sliding in and out of me and gave me maximum pleasure watching us both climax together.

So in my opinion, having a curved penis is quite normal. And whilst I cannot speak for women in respect of their vaginal sensations, I can fully attest that a curved penis, angled correctly and used by a skilled lover, is most pleasurable for gay anal sex.

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Plump up that coffin pillow friends
★★★★★
143d 5h 27m
crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Overlord
★★★★★
82d 8h 34m

Caesercel

Caesercel

Baldcel wristcel framecel oldcel ethnicel
★★★★★
80d 19h 6m
The absolute state of faggots

Liszt

Liszt

Hymen breaker
★★
13d 18h 29m
kikecel

kikecel

Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow
★★★★
33d 4h 24m
Zettacel

Zettacel

Officer KHHTV • Pondering the sex-haver question
★★★★★
116d 1h 24m
Jfl at the prostate part. Genuinely thought this was some foid at first.

Idotms

Idotms

U wouldn't get it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
★★★★★
44d 13h 5m
Cao

Cao

Recruit
★★★★★
17h 33m
@Cao thoughts?
I’ve given it some thought and realized what I’ve down, and what the ramifications of my actions would result in

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

Reformed member of .co society
★★★★
34d 1h 31m
gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
9d 2h 44m
This has been a difficult question for me to answer in as much as I do not want to come off as a pervert or something. A man’s scent is a total turn on for me. It can simply drive me crazy. I do not mean this in a perverted way such as a man never taking a bath or anything of that sort. Just the everyday scent. For example, my partner works until noon on Saturdays, I do not. When he gets up to get ready for work the first thing I do is scoot across the bed to his spot. OMG it is like total heaven. It is still warm and comfy, his pillow, his side of the sheet and blanket. It is wonderful to breath in remnants of his deodorant and tiny splash of cologne mixed with his natural body oils. I can lay there for a good hour or so just breathing in deep and taking in the wonderful scent. Also, after I get up on Saturday morning my usual routine begins with the laundry. If there is one of his t-shirts in the laundry basket, my immediate action is to slip it on. LOL! It is the next best thing to him being there. I have his luscious scent to help energize me though a morning of laundry and picking up the house. It took him a while to figure out why there was always one of his shirts leftover in the laundry. I have noticed that now he always tries to leave one on the top of the laundry pile if he thinks about it. :)
It is not only my partner’s scent that can drive me crazy either. I was in line at Lowe’s the other day and the line was quite long. There was a man in front of me wearing work boots jeans and a shirt. The line kept getting bunched up and bunched up and then it hit me. I breathed in deeply and it was like heaven. No, not horrid body odor, but a very pleasant spicy scent. I simply couldn’t get enough and hoped that the line wouldn’t move for a very long time. I was totally excited to say the least. Not all man-scent has that effect on me either. Sometimes it can be a complete turn off.
Some might say it has more to do with pheromones than scent, but I thought pheromones to be odorless. I don’t know about that for sure, but I do know that the spicy hot scent of a man can drive me totally insane.

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

Reformed member of .co society
★★★★
34d 1h 31m
This has been a difficult question for me to answer in as much as I do not want to come off as a pervert or something. A man’s scent is a total turn on for me. It can simply drive me crazy. I do not mean this in a perverted way such as a man never taking a bath or anything of that sort. Just the everyday scent. For example, my partner works until noon on Saturdays, I do not. When he gets up to get ready for work the first thing I do is scoot across the bed to his spot. OMG it is like total heaven. It is still warm and comfy, his pillow, his side of the sheet and blanket. It is wonderful to breath in remnants of his deodorant and tiny splash of cologne mixed with his natural body oils. I can lay there for a good hour or so just breathing in deep and taking in the wonderful scent. Also, after I get up on Saturday morning my usual routine begins with the laundry. If there is one of his t-shirts in the laundry basket, my immediate action is to slip it on. LOL! It is the next best thing to him being there. I have his luscious scent to help energize me though a morning of laundry and picking up the house. It took him a while to figure out why there was always one of his shirts leftover in the laundry. I have noticed that now he always tries to leave one on the top of the laundry pile if he thinks about it. :)
It is not only my partner’s scent that can drive me crazy either. I was in line at Lowe’s the other day and the line was quite long. There was a man in front of me wearing work boots jeans and a shirt. The line kept getting bunched up and bunched up and then it hit me. I breathed in deeply and it was like heaven. No, not horrid body odor, but a very pleasant spicy scent. I simply couldn’t get enough and hoped that the line wouldn’t move for a very long time. I was totally excited to say the least. Not all man-scent has that effect on me either. Sometimes it can be a complete turn off.
Some might say it has more to do with pheromones than scent, but I thought pheromones to be odorless. I don’t know about that for sure, but I do know that the spicy hot scent of a man can drive me totally insane.

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

sleep when i’m dead i guess
★★★★
24d 2h 26m
next time use nitroglycerine to expand your butthole

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
69d 7h 47m
Liszt

Liszt

Hymen breaker
★★
13d 18h 29m
cancerousgreed

cancerousgreed

Major
★★
15d 21h 8m
RollD20

RollD20

Best place to learn technology in hyderabad
★★★★★
76d 12h 10m
Liszt

Liszt

Hymen breaker
★★
13d 18h 29m
If I am unable to win the heart of one man, how am I supposed to win the heart of the entire world
Faggot.co

SelfCrucified

SelfCrucified

blockhead
★★★★
36d 6h 14m
curved penislossus

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed
★★★★★
71d 10h 14m
the r9kpill destroyed r9k

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
211d 3h 20m
What's ypur prescribed adhd medication again? :forcedsmile:

Heartless

Heartless

ᛋᛋProud Americelᛋᛋ 卐Racist卐Misogynist卐Degenerate卐
★★★★★
15d 8h 1m
Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Legend
★★★
32d 1h 38m
Taken them where?

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
★★★★★
41d 18h 1m
ay least don't be proud of you faggotery . heal yourself from it

Numb

Numb

Woman is father of the Gene.
★★★★★
32d 19h 36m
dn rd that shit

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
82d 44m
So in my opinion, having a curved penis is quite normal. And whilst I cannot speak for women in respect of their vaginal sensations
so a faggot wrote that?
lmao

GermaniaIncelia

GermaniaIncelia

celda
★★★★
7d 24m
at least you arent a dyke

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
★★★★★