Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NGL I want to be the Chad/Tyrone that impregnates the Soys wife

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I’m at a point where i would be okay with being single my entire life if I was able to pro(cope)create by impregnating some cucks cheating whore wife with or without his knowledge.

At least I could cope by knowing I spread my genes which is technically winning nature. It would also be funny to have some soyboy paying for my kid.

Since I’m on autismbux and I couldn’t ever be a beta provider, my only hope of procreation is fucking some cucks cheating wife. Even if the chance of me succeeding at finding a woman willing to cheat on her soy provider with ME specifically is very low, it’s higher than 0% (which would be the chance of me being a beta provider). So technically the only possible socially acceptable and legal chance of procreation is to cuck a beta provider

Last edited:
Bro either be born good looking or fucking cope or rope and hope you come back with better genes

tbh foids only want chad's sperm inside them

I’m at a point where i would be okay with being single my entire life if I was able to pro(cope)create by impregnating some cucks cheating whore wife with or without his knowledge.

At least I could cope by knowing I spread my genes which is technically winning nature. It would also be funny to have some soyboy paying for my kid.

Since I’m on autismbux and I couldn’t ever be a beta provider, my only hope of procreation is fucking some cucks cheating wife. Even if the chance of me succeeding at finding a woman willing to cheat on her soy provider with ME specifically is very low, it’s higher than 0% (which would be the chance of me being a beta provider). So technically the only possible socially acceptable and legal chance of procreation is to cuck a beta provider

If you think like that then you deserve to be an incel.

If you think like that then you deserve to be an incel.
Disagree fuck all cucks anyways death to all betabux cucks tbh... They fuck it up for every other guy including myself.