Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Nice Guys" do not deserve in any way to be bashed or hated.

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I'm seeing it a lot more and more everywhere, the hate for nice guys, and they really go at it when they express their hate for them. No I'm not talking about the sub niceguys, partly because I have never been on there and have no idea what it's like so I have no voice for them, but they are called nice guys and they haven't been quarantined so assuming the worse should be out of the question. Especially with potential trolls fucking up the atmosphere and further estranging them from the rest of the community.

Going back to the main topic though, these men deserve no hate or ridicule for the actions they're taking, yes some might be creepy or just be awkward, but think, why do people have to be such obnoxious dicks about it? Like we're all looking for someone out here and some of them are just very lonely guys who are in a lot of pain. Sure it's not anyone's damn problem but it should go into consideration, they aren't like everyone else some might not even have any friends and are in a real fucked up spot, but manage to keep a smile across their face no matter the circumstance. Let's say a foid is in pain because of some dude, she has a band of friends and some orbiters who will comfort her, a guy, especially a nice guy gets hurt, he has to endure, and when he vents about it like say on a forum or something he's the bad guy, for talking about his true raw feelings which are always thrown into a blender by heartless robotic people. Even in a place like this where we are viewed as chaotic by the outside, we can heed sympathy to the fellow man because many of us here know pain well and have only had ourselves this whole time, we aren't related, but can recognize these things and so can many other mens who have some sense.

Also more often than not the 'nice guy' is just a regular man trying to talk with a girl he likes and treating her properly. But the thing stopping him from even being a little successful is his looks, so the girl will just play along and when he's finally gone "too far" she will panic on him and he becomes a creep. He continues to pursue women like any other guy and evokes the same reactions continuously then takes up the title of a nice guy wondering why women don't like him. I have a theory that women have started to feel bad and realize that it is morally wrong, so they cover it up by hating "nice guys", which is becoming more popular.

Extra: It's a shame men are turning on each other for women more and more these days. The brotherhood or bond we have with each other is being torn apart over pussy, men are losing friends and destroying connections because of females, they all ache to appeal to women so bad, there is nothing genuine. To end this though, part of being a man, even though somewhat worthless in this era is to be able to be honest with another man and not be deceitful especially for a woman, if you are being deceitful/subservient for a woman as a man you may as well be one.

Last edited:
In my opinion nice guys are incels in denial. They can’t afford to be alpha like chad or they will be shunned and shamed. I don’t blame nice guys for being nice guys but I wish they would take the black pill and join us here they will be much happier knowing the truth.

In my opinion nice guys are incels in denial. They can’t afford to be alpha like chad or they will be shunned and shamed. I don’t blame nice guys for being nice guys but I wish they would take the black pill and join us here they will be much happier knowing the truth.
Tbh taking the black pill isn’t a wonderful experience, it is true to the core and it’s probably best most people don’t know about it. I’d take being bluepilled over being blackpilled since there really is no going back. But that does not mean I would be a cuck.

Tbh taking the black pill isn’t a wonderful experience, it is true to the core and it’s probably best most people don’t know about it. I’d take being bluepilled over being blackpilled since there really is no going back. But that does not mean I would be a cuck.
Fr? Personally I wish I would have been blackpilled much earlier in life ngl.

this is just cope. women say they like nice guys. but they are attracted to bad guys. so they rationalize it by saying nice guys are actually bad guys. that way they can reject nice guys. they just arent attracted to them.

if you dont put women in their place you deserve to be mocked

this is just cope. women say they like nice guys. but they are attracted to bad guys. so they rationalize it by saying nice guys are actually bad guys. that way they can reject nice guys. they just arent attracted to them.
Glad you added that because I dont think I incorporated women’s important role in this niceguy situation. I will in a few seconds though

Females say they don't like niceguys because they are predatory but that's just an excuse, and a bad one at that. They will go out with an actual predator if he's attractive. The reason females ignore niceguys is because they are ugly, not because females actually fear them. I just find it hilarious how females don't even attempt to string these niceguys along. They pretty much mock them and force them into radical groups where they can vent about their mistreatment by females.

Most women date assholes and then claim the asshole is a good person but probaly trying to hide the fact they are dating an asshole just so they don't look like the stereotypical girl that dates pricks.

Women claim they like nice guys
Guys try to be nice
Then women find them creepy

Women claim they like nice guys
Guys try to be nice
Then women find them creepy
Many of them don't want to look like the stereotypical girl that dates pricks, which the majority of their gender do and then they will call you a 'nice guy' in a sarcastic way just to make you look the bad guy when you call out the logic of the majority of the female gender even if you didn't even label yourself as nice.

Being a good guy is a weaskness.I just like being humble.
But well you only have to be good with the ones that deserve it.But the question is WHO???
Womans use good guys

Fr? Personally I wish I would have been blackpilled much earlier in life ngl.
Me too. All the "you can be anything you want" fed up lies I was told when I was a kid oblivious to the true nature of the world completely ruined my life.

Yes and no... They need to be harshly woken up to the reality of their cuckoldry, not mocked.
Nothing wrong with mocking them for their cuckoldry if they chose to continue tbh

They are at the fault of the mother.

Tbh girls want dominant gl alpha males not benny the beta pussy (until they are past their primes ofcourse)