Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Niceguy/incel memes made by normies/soys are proof of lookism

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Whenever normies think of a "niceguy" or an "incel" (Used interchangeably although they are 2 completely different things), they think of these people
These people are ugly, fat, acne ridden, framelets, etc. No depiction of "Incel" or "Niceguy" labels them attractive. There's no attractive incels in media depictions, but somehow it's incels personality thats bad. If our personalities were bad, wouldn't we be able to be attractive and be incel?

Look at the virgin meme in the virgin vs chad. The virgin is ugly. He's pale, his chin is recessed, he is short, etc.

Normies, despite thinking lookism isn't real or is "Overblown" prove lookism through their memes and thoughts about us. We are automatically assumed ugly despite just being "Guys with bad personalities".

"Oh teehee, I think incels are average usually, it's their personality that can't get them laid! Teehee!" Then why depict us as ugly people? Sometimes I wish they just said what they thought that we are subhuman and gross and they make fun of us for our looks, but they won't for the reason of virtue signalling.

ofc mate, these people are soppy bollocks and are the same cunts who tell me that i should go get therapy cause i shout at them in a video game, FUCK THEM. motherfuckers will mock you for your voice then tell you to get help/therapy as if that'll do anything, motherfucking cunts!

its cause nice guy in femalespeak means ugly/unfit genetically

retarded soys take their words at face value

"Oh teehee, I think incels are average usually, it's their personality that can't get them laid! Teehee!"

The ones that say that kind of shit would never date their looksmatch

ofc mate, these people are soppy bollocks and are the same cunts who tell me that i should go get therapy cause i shout at them in a video game, FUCK THEM. motherfuckers will mock you for your voice then tell you to get help/therapy as if that'll do anything, motherfucking cunts!
Whenever normies think of a "niceguy" or an "incel" (Used interchangeably although they are 2 completely different things), they think of these people
These people are ugly, fat, acne ridden, framelets, etc. No depiction of "Incel" or "Niceguy" labels them attractive. There's no attractive incels in media depictions, but somehow it's incels personality thats bad. If our personalities were bad, wouldn't we be able to be attractive and be incel?
View attachment 231206View attachment 231208View attachment 231205
Look at the virgin meme in the virgin vs chad. The virgin is ugly. He's pale, his chin is recessed, he is short, etc.

Normies, despite thinking lookism isn't real or is "Overblown" prove lookism through their memes and thoughts about us. We are automatically assumed ugly despite just being "Guys with bad personalities".

"Oh teehee, I think incels are average usually, it's their personality that can't get them laid! Teehee!" Then why depict us as ugly people? Sometimes I wish they just said what they thought that we are subhuman and gross and they make fun of us for our looks, but they won't for the reason of virtue signalling.
The fucking hypocrisy. And at the same time these soys tell you that looks don't matter and that it's all just in your head. They don't even have the honesty to acknowledge their flaws. They always need to claim the moral highground while their moral highground is built out of shit. The soyboy pretends to be an innocent/crying victim while he attacks you. The modern "cyberbully" thinks of himself as the victim and is always hurt/crying while attacking everyone. Extremely based post.

its cause nice guy in femalespeak means ugly/unfit genetically

retarded soys take their words at face value
This. And always the same stupid shit: "He wasn't nice in the first place, because he wanted something back! He should have dealt with every minor temper tantrum while not asking for anything in return!"

Lookism is the language that normies speak

The fucking hypocrisy. And at the same time these soys tell you that looks don't matter and that it's all just in your head. They don't even have the honesty to acknowledge their flaws. They always need to claim the moral highground while their moral highground is built out of shit. The soyboy pretends to be an innocent/crying victim while he attacks you. The modern "cyberbully" thinks of himself as the victim and is always hurt/crying while attacking everyone.

As I like to say (so much that I made it my new signature), "the bluepiller cries out in pain as he strikes you."

Ugly finish last

most people are too afraid to acknowledge the truth

SO they make some funny le haha memes and call it a day ,
moving on to invest their ego in another stupid bluepilled belief and simp for e - thots .

everything on the internet is proof of lookism these days

Normalfags acknowledge selection for beauty until you confront them about it, then the cognitive dissonance kicks in.

You stole my idea for a thread but i thought this was too obvious lmao. But yeah this is one of the biggest hypocrisies.

You stole my idea for a thread but i thought this was too obvious lmao. But yeah this is one of the biggest hypocrisies.
God damn it the british guy stole my idea

In their small brains, we are all white nazi aspies with changeable ugly traits.

You know the strangest thing about the incel/nice guy correlation? With nice guys when they say they can't get a gf because they're "too nice" cucks will tell them it's because their ugly. But when incels say they can't get a girl because they are ugly, then they shift the goal post and tell us it's our personalities.

Underrated high IQ thread. Sorry this thread didn't get more recognition.

Let's be fair, if they started casting Chad looking incels we'd be going apeshit. There is that one shore film called "incel" that had a total Chad play the incel, and to me, that was the one thing that ruined it (also it looked like he used an iphone, goddamn that's an error):

Last edited:
Yes, fuck, I'm so tired of normies thinking they know what incel means. This shit is so infuriating. I usually don't give a fuck about normscum and their opinions but whenever I see some faggot writing "you soundlike incel lmao" it makes me fucking mad. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

You literally never see an attractive niceguy. Even those comics where they draw someone with a "better personality" they always magically draw them with superior looks. That recent thread where a foid said an ISIS member "looked incel". Every day they confirm it's all about looks (no shit) and yet still deny it.

Let's be fair, if they started casting Chad looking incels we'd be going apeshit. There is that one shore film called "incel" that had a total Chad play the incel, and to me, that was the one thing that ruined it (also it looked like he used an iphone, goddamn that's an error):

thats a chad? wat
@Colvin76

A 'nice guy' is just a standard orbiter that's too unattractive for a foid to be comfortable around.

its insane how normies deny the blackpill while always describing losers and virgins as ugly people

original.jpg

How come women always go for jerks? Why don't they go for nice guys like me?

good post
"nice guys" are always ugly/low value men
I've never seen a good looking man getting mocked on retarded subs like r/neckbeards, r/niceguys, etc...
I fucking hate reddit