Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NiceGuyPill: How else are physically ugly short guys supposed to get sex? What can they barter?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
nice guy is ugly guy, chad doesn't need to be nice

150$ for a degen whore what a cuck

I really starting to dislike white women

Arab women at least pretend to be nice

if he was better looking she'd have fucked him

oMG I had no idea Selena Gomez was that elite, she change her diet or something? Bring in more coloured vegetables????

FFS if it wasn't for the layers of gaslighting most unattractive males would have figured this out so many years ago.
Most incels probably have many inclinations the gaslighting isn't true but are under constant bombardment but those kind of messages everywhere in life. So much so that they begin to believe there can be no other serious explanation other than what normies are telling them.
But normies continue to thrive off the idea of incels beating themselves up mentally thinking the problem is them and not society.
Although they also don't want incels to show this mental anguish outwardly because it ruins their enjoyment of a good time.

Cumdumpsters using their holes again to manipulate people.
Women are privileged
full

The fucking ego on these bitches."tehee vote for my candidate or I won't have sex with you" image the shit a guy would get if he said any of that.

Having "female friends" as an incel is CUCKED

they used to breed through rape

You heard the girl don't be a nice guy rape her instead. :feelskek: