Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Nick Fuentes: Incel is a cool thing

Protip, use adblock so the brainlet zombies at Youtube HQ don't get more money.

Being an incel isn't cool. It's not cool to be ugly and never be able to have a family and get treated badly due to your looks.

Haven't watched da vid yet doe.

yay we have a largely hated high-tier normie on our side. They way he is acting like overly feminine men are taking over Chaddom is massive cope. He must enjoy jb lolis. Every bitch past 21 wants guys like him.

Last edited:
It's so cool being ugly, hated and sexless!

Why am I listening to this scrawny cumskin

It's so cool being ugly, hated and sexless!
I'm pretty sure normies and holes will start seeing inceldom as something cool and edgy, like they've already done with depression and mental illness

easy for him to say. He's a manlet but nice face. Insulated from inceldom.

I'm pretty sure normies and holes will start seeing inceldom as something cool and edgy, like they've already done with depression and mental illness
this is why we need to gatekeep against those fucking FAKECELS. it's these STUPID FUCKING handsome fake incels that make us seem cool

Mildly based
This. It's a horrendous trait on an individual level for the life quality of said individual, but it's also not an insult anymore (it affects roughly 30% of the population). Like "Nazi" that word means nothing anymore. Kanye West, Notch and many others have all been called incel. Furthermore, he does an excellent job at describing the demographics that use incel as an insult.
Has already happened. Many guys nowadays claim the label just for the sake of edginess (have seen it on Twitter a couple of times for example). Same thing with Wignat/Islamist stuff, some people just use the label to shock people without truly belonging to said groups. It's something like Punk/Heavy-Metal for some people. They enjoy it because of the social resonance and for shock value alone. The irony: They tried to demonize a group with social-engineering, but just made it more appealing for many people due to "The Aesthetics Of Evil".
easy for him to say. He's a manlet but nice face. Insulated from inceldom.
Also this. He tried to play our issues down.

you're confusing him with ben shapiro
Ben is 5'4" I think.

I remember hearing Nick is short too, but don't remember the source.

For those who don't want to watch the video (and anybody who thinks he is trying to say being ugly and alone is a good think obviously hasn't), the point he is making is that the value of a person cannot be determined by whether women find that person sexually desirable, which is what is happening in our modern society.

Essentially, all value now is being filtered through the lenses of the reptilian brains of women. You are worthless unless you can demonstrate women find you desirable, and if you can't you are to be dismissed regardless of whether your arguments are true, or regardless of what other value you may have. That's what the "incel" (formerly virgin) insult amounts to.

And it's a good point. A society build around that kind of standard is a society without greatness, without genius or saints or philosophers or anything like that, but it's a society ruled by the Meeks of the world. Women don't care what kind of talent you have, or whether you are intelligent, or moral, or spiritual, or anything society in the past used to value. They only care whether you are Chad. You could literally be a vile, low IQ criminal and you'd still be on top of the pyramid while even someone like Christ would be at the bottom in today's world. That is the consequence of letting women decide who has worth in this world.

Last edited:
Incels are the new emos.

For those who don't want to watch the video (and anybody who thinks he is trying to say being ugly and alone is a good think obviously hasn't), the point he is making is that the value of a person cannot be determined by whether women find that person sexually desirable, which is what is happening in our modern society.

Essentially, all value now is being filtered through the lenses of the reptilian brains of women. You are worthless unless you can demonstrate women find you desirable, and if you can't you are to be dismissed regardless of whether your arguments are true, or regardless of what other value you may have. That's what the "incel" (formerly virgin) insult amounts to.

And it's a good point. A society build around that kind of standard is a society without greatness, without genius or saints or philosophers or anything like that, but it's a society ruled by the Meeks of the world. Women don't care what kind of talent you have, or whether you are intelligent, or moral, or spiritual, or anything society in the past used to value. They only care whether you are Chad. You could literally be a vile, low IQ criminal and you'd still be on top of the pyramid while even someone like Christ would be at the bottom in today's world. That is the consequence of letting women decide who has worth in this world.
Thanks for the summary.

And it's never going to go back to how it was before. It's over.

Always was that way to some extent tbh but now it's worse than ever.

oh yeah being incel is literally the coolest thing you can be :feelswhat:

Thank you based groyper leader

Incels are the new chads

So cool to have no affection for decades, no children, to be rejected at sight, to have been banned from my own family and fired from my job, just because of being an incel...

That was the life I was dreaming of when I was a child...

he doesn't say being incel is cool, just that not submitting to metrosexual cumland is based, and I agree.

Thanks for bringing this point. Was about to say the same thing.

Unfortunately, i dont know if we will ever go back to when the worth of men was able to be determined with how hard he worked and what he could achieve. Realistically, i dont think its possible at this point. Clown world is only bound to get more clownier as time passes.

The roastie thots, simps, whiteknights, and cucks have won, feminism has won, the damage is already done and it is beyond fixing.

The time of strong men and visionary leaders has come to an end. It is time for all of us to take the honkpill and enjoy the front row seats to something unfathomably hilarious. :feelsclown: