Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nig rapes white foid in the middle of a NYC subway station (video)

His name is Jose Reyes, could be any mix of hispanic

Replies are ragefuel, they want people to sacrifice their lives to try and kill this man

Is this real? Lol he was literally getting sam fuk right out in the open

Now remember kids. Before you rape someone .always cyberstalk them first. Know a little bit more about their bush before you start to push .

You don't wanna end up with herpes do ya?.

Just go to prison for life for a stranger bro, seriously wtf, the cameraman managed to scare off the attacker away, what more could they want.

Niggers will be niggers.

Just rape in the middle of New York City bro

Nigs be niggin'.

WARNING! Do not read comments. I glanced at the first comment and they are all cucked

Well, I read the comments and laughed.
It really depends. They could be a good laugh as they are extremely stupid but they are just pathetic

Haha seethe twitter roasties :lul:

Based Black man earned his ticket to heaven.

View attachment 330067

Just go to prison for life for a stranger bro, seriously wtf, the cameraman managed to scare off the attacker away, what more could they want.
Jfl @ Grisel cunt. If the man didn't record and help the woman instead by pushing aside the nig in which high chance of starting a fight, people like her would accuse the man for being racist instead cause the man wouldn't have any proof that the nig raped the woman and he just helped her. And you know how much leftist hivemind retards worship proof and science

View attachment 330067

Foids are retarded, if it was me. I would walk by and if asked why I did nothing would say I thought it was some perverse BDSM play.

I thought the media supported rapes done by blacks and arabs?
full

That nigga is the definition of low inhibition. Also loves how he just shrugs at the chick like nothing happened.

she enjoyed it he did nothing wrong (in gta)

He was just trying to start a wrestling match!

Life fuel. Don't give one shit about foids, especially cumskin foids

I really just wanna know why this guy’s first instinct is to record jfl.

How to ruin your life in 10 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back