Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Nigger] Webcam has become obligatory for my online classes

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Seriously fuck that, I'll either shut off the camera or straight up skip this bullcrap. How in the hell am I supposed to be ok with this as an ugly male? Even when the possibility of not getting bullied and mocked is there these niggers STILL want me to show my face for God knows what.
What's even the fucking point in showing my face really?

My professor always requests the 4-5 students who keep their cam turned off to put it on. Of course its only the incels who keep it off.

Act like the camera isn't working.

I did that last time with the microphone and it worked ngl

that's why I'll never respect these ''teachers'' when they don't even care about their students at all
Most teachers love to bully students. But not the loud and annoying chads, but the incels who just sit there and want the day to get over

I did that last time with the microphone and it worked ngl
If the professor didn't believe me and told me to turn it on, I would straight up tell him I'm not going to do it because I'm and ugly subhuman who refuses to be humiliated in front of the class... I'd fucking say that in front of the class.

Most teachers love to bully students. But not the loud and annoying chads, but the incels who just sit there and want the day to get over
tru & can relate
If the professor didn't believe me and told me to turn it on, I would straight up tell him I'm not going to do it because I'm and ugly subhuman who refuses to be humiliated in front of the class... I'd fucking say that in front of the class.
Brutal tbh, I'd do the same. Anyway I'll try to talk with the head teacher to see if they allow me to turn it off otherwise screw this shite.

This, they know they are no match for loud chad so they pussy out and bully the quite ones who just want to die

We don't use webcams in mine

This, they know they are no match for loud chad so they pussy out and bully the quite ones who just want to die
Teachers getting mogged by students is the most pathetic thing ever. But teachers are backboneless faggots thats why I side with chad here

Seriously fuck that, I'll either shut off the camera or straight up skip this bullcrap. How in the hell am I supposed to be ok with this as an ugly male? Even when the possibility of not getting bullied and mocked is there these niggers STILL want me to show my face for God knows what.
wear face mask
prolly will do if they insist
if you do get GED and do online University for the degree

Last edited:
I said this before but school teachers should never learn your name, race, or gender. This is irreverent to teaching. You can learn perfectly well or better without teachers being prejudice against males, ethnics, or ugly students. The teachers become assholes to anyone they think looks at them the wrong way but the good girls can do no wrong! Fuck those bitches.

same here, cruel world

Holy shit, that's BULLSHIT. I'm so lucky I dont have online classes let alone have it be required that I have my facecam on.

Ye just say it don't work or put a ton of shit on the camera to make it rlly blurry. I'd get made fun the fuck out of it I had to have me facecam on.

(((Programming))) to get you used to your (((enslavement))).

Also, so the (((elites))) can pick out their breeding slaves.

I've been to a few and I just told them I have a PC without a webcam ded srssss.

Won't " My webcam is broken " work?

They were bullied in their student time, so now they want to feel superior

smear glue on your webcam to make it blurry

wear face mask

if you do get GED and do online University for the degree
considering my biggest flaw is eye area I don't see how it'd help tbhngl (btw no GED in my country afaik but thx for the advice anyway)
Won't " My webcam is broken " work?
prolly yes tbh I'll invent some shit tomorrow
I've been to a few and I just told them I have a PC without a webcam ded srssss.
that's a real nigga
Holy shit, that's BULLSHIT. I'm so lucky I dont have online classes let alone have it be required that I have my facecam on.

Ye just say it don't work or put a ton of shit on the camera to make it rlly blurry. I'd get made fun the fuck out of it I had to have me facecam on.
smear glue on your webcam to make it blurry
I'd prefer to just say it's broken or some shit tbh

I had to do that on my Swedish course, I just drank beer in camera :feelskek: :feelskek:

I've had even worse. I had a group project and they asked us to turn on our cam to take a pic. We had to all smile while a screenshot was taken

I looked like such a revolting, disfigured, ugly subhuman. I look like a complete abomination, I'm surprised I'm not treated worse irl

Completely ruined my day that day

I've had even worse. I had a group project and they asked us to turn on our cam to take a pic. We had to all smile while a screenshot was taken

I looked like such a revolting, disfigured, ugly subhuman. I look like a complete abomination, I'm surprised I'm not treated worse irl

Completely ruined my day that day
holy fuck that sucks
but tbf group works suck in general, especially those that require social interaction

holy fuck that sucks
but tbf group works suck in general, especially those that require social interaction
And I had a legit chadlite in my group. Here he was, smiling happily. I could also see from the background that he was living in a small house

I was half smiling, i looked like i was in pain and living in a dump

The foids were just smiling with no care in the world

And I had a legit chadlite in my group. Here he was, smiling happily. I could also see from the background that he was living in a small house

I was half smiling, i looked like i was in pain and living in a dump

The foids were just smiling with no care in the world
It's always a pain in the ass to be filmed especially when your team mogs you to hell and you have to make retarded poses. I still remember those group works in which we had to film ourselves and I was always laughed at due to how ridiculous I looked in the videos, then the shit was shown in front of our class for lulz and bcus the teachers are niggers who don't know how to respect people. Group works dedsrs singlehandedly fucked up my grades and I can imagine it's kinda the same for u.

prolly yes tbh I'll invent some shit tomorrow
I mean what possibly could the teacher say " Okay get your webcam fixed as soon as possible ". What more than that? I mean if you want to maintain good relationship with your teachers I can understand why doing so might bother you but if it doesn't I don't understand what's the problem. What are they doing to do if you just keep on saying " Yeah my webcam doesn't works couldn't get it fixed ", I mean they won't reduce your grades.

I mean what possibly could the teacher say " Okay get your webcam fixed as soon as possible ". What more than that? I mean if you want to maintain good relationship with your teachers I can understand why doing so might bother you but if it doesn't I don't understand what's the problem. What are they doing to do if you just keep on saying " Yeah my webcam doesn't works couldn't get it fixed ", I mean they won't reduce your grades.
yeah I guess you're right. I'll just say that my webcam is perma broken and can't fix it rn cuz money issues + quarantine and shits are closed blah blah.

Use one of these respiratory masks and claim you are playing it safe due to coronachan

put some tissue on the webcam, decrease internet speed using some app like netlimiter, lowquality image maxx.

put some tissue on the webcam, decrease internet speed using some app like netlimiter, lowquality image maxx.
Nah I think saying the webcam is broken will be way easier to do

It's always a pain in the ass to be filmed especially when your team mogs you to hell and you have to make retarded poses. I still remember those group works in which we had to film ourselves and I was always laughed at due to how ridiculous I looked in the videos, then the shit was shown in front of our class for lulz and bcus the teachers are niggers who don't know how to respect people. Group works dedsrs singlehandedly fucked up my grades and I can imagine it's kinda the same for u.
Nah at least I got good grades. In that last suifuel project we even had the best grade of any group period.

Can't even imagine having a bad grade on top of dealing with this bullshit

They were bullied in their student time, so now they want to feel superior
My class once bullied a bew teacher out of office. He was so insecure he didnt makr half a year. Fuck teachers :lul:

group projects are social darwinism enforced

What is the point anyway. They can't just send the assignments by email instead of doing this video chat garbage? It seems like school is more a place for teens to make buddies to drink, smoke and fuck after class (or sometimes during class), instead of a place to learn useful skills or get a job.