Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Nigger] Webcam has become obligatory for my online classes

And if they try to make you fix it, Tell them strongly: You can buy me a new laptop if it's a requirement.
Imagine if they actually did
What is the point anyway. They can't just send the assignments by email instead of doing this video chat garbage? It seems like school is more a place for teens to make buddies to drink, smoke and fuck after class (or sometimes during class), instead of a place to learn useful skills or get a job.
My thoughts exactly. Schools don't rly revolve around teaching and all that shit, they just degrade themselves into sum darwinian social experiment in which chad always wins. They could just send crap to my email then expect me to read it and learn for myself, hell, half of the shit you learn at school is useless not to mention easy to understand if you know how to properly use the internet.

Lame. I could use a webcam, but won't.
I also started to say my microphone doesn't work, so now I don't talk either. Some of my classmates are mad about it, but i don't care.
Fuck virtual classes, don't let them get you down. They just want something to mock these days.

Claim you dont have one. If they know you have one claim it broke