Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Niggers are attacking asians and the rest of society gets a lecture about it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Wonder when the Roof Koreans will retaliate...

Are you blackcel?

I hate Asian food.

da black mastas

The reddit mods locked the thread because it was turning into a shit fest calling out there Burn Loot Murder Chimp Pets. JFL, this is turning into everyone against niggers free for all.

The reddit mods locked the thread because it was turning into a shit fest calling out there Burn Loot Murder Chimp Pets. JFL, this is turning into everyone against niggers free for all.
All I see are people saying it's whites jfl. Someone blamed Trump of all people.

Those redditors are truly the lowest common denominators.

All I see are people saying it's whites jfl. Someone blamed Trump of all people.

Those redditors are truly the lowest common denominators.
B...but Orange Man responsible for all racism....

Low Inhib Demon should have filmed it wanted to see his POV.

There needs to be more heroes like this guy, who've had enough shit of being pushed around

There are three kinds of people you should have respect for by default, soldiers, old people, and the homeless, if you can't even do that then you're fucking scum

There needs to be more heroes like this guy, who've had enough shit of being pushed around

There are three kinds of people you should have respect for by default, soldiers, old people, and the homeless, if you can't even do that then you're fucking scum

I respect the elderly and the powerless, but I don't respect anybody who offers his life in service to corporate and political masters who use him to fulfil their nefarious goals, all the while deluding themselves that they're "serving their country." Serving Israel, more like.

niggers need to stop acting like they are still opressed, this isn't the 1950's anymore , they are a protected class by society nowadays, @BummerDrummer

I respect the elderly and the powerless, but I don't respect anybody who offers his life in service to corporate and political masters who use him to fulfil their nefarious goals, all the while deluding themselves that they're "serving their country."
My friend was enlisted in the military, and the girl he was dating cucked him by getting impregnated by another man, ontop of that he was also homeless. He was literally rock bottom, so the only place left for him to go was the military.

That's a harsh reality for many men who enlist, they're pushed against the wall and have nowhere else to go, so they choose the last option available.

I fucking hate people who talk shit about people they know nothing about, or experiences they've never gone through.

A lot of soldiers risk their lives and come back home to get cheated on just so that you can cope, don't take it for granted.

My friend was enlisted in the military, and the girl he was dating cucked him by getting impregnated by another man, ontop of that he was also homeless. He was literally rock bottom, so the only place left for him to go was the military.

That's a harsh reality for many men who enlist, they're pushed against the wall and have nowhere else to go, so they choose the last option available.

I fucking hate people who talk shit about people they know nothing about, or experiences they've never gone through.

A lot of soldiers risk their lives and come back home to get cheated on just so that you can cope, don't take it for granted.
I'm sorry about your friend, brocel. But in all fairness, you also don't know me or my experiences.

Somebody's life choice does not automatically warrant and demand respect, because of the desperate circumstances surrounding the choice. It's not your friend I'm talking shit about. It's his choice of profession. You have to see that.

Replace "soldier" with "burglar" or "drug runner" and you see my point. The origin sob story doesn't change a thing.

Replace "soldier" with "burglar" or "drug runner" and you see my point. The origin sob story doesn't change a thing.
:feelsgah: that's like saying replace "charity" with "bank robbery", and then going on by saying they're both completely interchangeable

Fuck off man, you have no idea what you're talking about

I'm sorry about your friend, brocel. But in all fairness, you also don't know me or my experiences.

Somebody's life choice does not automatically warrant and demand respect, because of the desperate circumstances surrounding the choice. It's not your friend I'm talking shit about. It's his choice of profession. You have to see that.

People here talk shit about soldiers all the time (calling them ZOGbots, patriot cucks and the like) but it's just incel luck (@ionlycopenow :feelsYall:) that you were called out on it when others weren't tbh

At this point anyone will go hard on anyone for something. The world ended before it began

:feelsgah: that's like saying replace "charity" with "bank robbery", and then going on by saying they're both completely interchangeable
You didn't get it. I was trying to convey to you the idea that soldiering is a criminal profession (that is disguised as a noble one, unfortunately), hence interchangeable with some random criminal professions off the top of my head.
Fuck off man, you have no idea what you're talking about
Not that it's yours or anybody else's business, but as a matter of fact, I do. Here you go again, though, "talking shit about people you know nothing about." Have a bit of self awareness bro and see your own hypocrisy.

You didn't get it. I was trying to convey to you the idea that soldiering is a criminal profession (that is disguised as a noble one, unfortunately), hence interchangeable with some random criminal professions off the top of my head.
Being a soldier is a job that every country has, just because they're forced to fight against people from other countries doesn't make them criminals, if the US decided to go to war with russia it wouldn't be the soldier's fault, it would be the people in charge. The soldier's themselves are just there to collect their paychecks because it keeps their life stable.

Dnr cause US news

I think the hate crimes against Asians are bad, Imo. This makes Blacks look worse.
Dnr cause US news
It's funny when people outside the U.S knows what's going on in America more than their own countries.

I wish I cared. More food for me

20210122 185144

Declassified as humans

The reason Asians are making Black violence against them into a social justice issue is because they wouldn't get media attention otherwise.

In reality, niggers in Oakland are attacking Asians primarily because they're affluent, and niggers want prime pickings for loot (or else easy targets for sadism), but it's not morally acceptable under a liberal paradigm to impugn nigger chimp children like that, hence the SJW propaganda strategy.

Not that it's yours or anybody else's business, but as a matter of fact, I do. Here you go again, though, "talking shit about people you know nothing about." Have a bit of self awareness bro and see your own hypocrisy.
high IQ tbh. why should I thank someone for killing some random people in iraq? how does that benefit me in any way, especially since it’s my tax dollars funding it?

sure maybe I could respect some individual people but the profession itself, not really. very little of what the US military does is “protecting your freedoms” or “fighting for our country”. what they’re actually doing most of the time is making shitty geopolitical situations even worse, inadvertently creating groups like ISIS and fighting wars that pretty much only directly benefit a very small group of wealthy people in our country. tulsi gabbard has pretty much the same view on this as me and she actually was in the military lol

Last edited:
Blacks have all the positives of being a spotlight race with non of the negatives. Almost all low to mid level government state or city positions are filled by almost entirely black workers regardless of experience. Hell go to any store or public office in any major city and there will be a uniformed black sitting there. They are put into social media and music. Their culture is pushed on everyone, and worse of all they are free of any and all accountability of their actions due to the fact that anyone calling them out for it is a “racist”. This one is interesting though because asians in the US have been far more realistically treated like actual minorities and now two social justice forces may collide. Hope asians keep the ball rolling on this one.

Blacks have all the positives of being a spotlight race with non of the negatives. Almost all low to mid level government state or city positions are filled by almost entirely black workers regardless of experience. Hell go to any store or public office in any major city and there will be a uniformed black sitting there. They are put into social media and music. Their culture is pushed on everyone, and worse of all they are free of any and all accountability of their actions due to the fact that anyone calling them out for it is a “racist”. This one is interesting though because asians in the US have been far more realistically treated like actual minorities and now two social justice forces may collide. Hope asians keep the ball rolling on this one.

Would your life be any better if you were black?

nice race bait faggot.

Being a soldier is a job that every country has, just because they're forced to fight against people from other countries doesn't make them criminals, if the US decided to go to war with russia it wouldn't be the soldier's fault, it would be the people in charge. The soldier's themselves are just there to collect their paychecks because it keeps their life stable.
See, now we're making a bit of progress. What you've described is a mercenary. What makes the soldier who kills for king, country, flag, and ideology morally worse than a good old-fashioned mercenary is the pretension that they're somehow the good guys and on the right side of history in any conquest battle they participate in. The only one worse than someone who takes orders to kill is someone who follows the kill order thinking that it's for the greater good.

Since the time of ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia, kings have waged wars of conquest to satiate their egos and coffers, and their soldiers have committed all kinds of atrocities against civilians. 5000 years later and literally nothing has changed. War is a young man's game, they say, and young men are easily fooled.

You touched on an important point of note. They're "forced to fight." Really? Somebody else is holding a gun to their head and telling them to shoot? I know what you meant, but the wording is key. They aren't forced to do anything. They're obligated, certainly, according to the oaths they took, but they make the choice themselves to open fire. Some soldiers find their conscience and refuse to open fire at - or in the direction of - civilians, and they get court martialed for disobeying direct orders, or summarily executed. Others either lost their conscience or never had one.

Every country has a right to defend itself. Of course. But I have a problem with the way armies have their role in society. A good soldier is one who follows orders and doesn't question them. That's a fundamental problem in how civilization trains and treats its defenders. Soldiers are currently nothing more than tools used by powerful people to play their games. A soldier should have a say in any war of aggression and must never be forced to fight in a war he doesn't believe in. The only fight any soldier MUST fight is in defense of their homeland against a direct invader. That is the only war that is always -ALWAYS - going to be justifiable.

Societies need to allow soldiers to tell the politicians in suits, "fuck you, I'm not fighting your dirty war, go to hell," without being punished for it as a matter of course. For that to happen institutional changes have to happen at the top. It can't be some asshole who got elected and never held a rifle to be able to order all of the country's generals to mobilize the army on their whim. A country's army needs to have the final say in what wars of aggression they fight and not be subject to the politicians' orders.

Then, and only then, will soldiering become a noble profession. Until that happens, any soldier is just a deluded and grossly underpaid mercenary with a flag. And that is why I dislike soldiers.

Last edited:
Would be based if ethnics started to attack jews instead

Can anyone send me this meme "Me leading the Protesters / Looters towards the Jewish owned Businesses":feelshaha:
I dont find it no more.

Would be based if ethnics started to attack jews instead

Can anyone send me this meme "Me leading the Protesters / Looters towards the Jewish owned Businesses":feelshaha:
I dont find it no more.
WTF is this? Aren't you a Jew? Why do you want to see Jews getting attacked? Didn't you tell us they almost didn't let you into Israel?

WTF is this? Aren't you a Jew? Why do you want to see Jews getting attacked? Didn't you tell us they almost didn't let you into Israel?
no im European and yes I do hate the politicial influence of the jews, they are the ones always pushing for illegal immigration, so I hope they get stabbed by Spics.

Even though letting them have their own country is based imo

See, now we're making a bit of progress. What you've described is a mercenary. What makes the soldier who kills for king, country, flag, and ideology morally worse than a good old-fashioned mercenary is the pretension that they're somehow the good guys and on the right side of history in any conquest battle they participate in. The only one worse than someone who takes orders to kill is someone who follows the kill order thinking that it's for the greater good
Never claimed that they were doing it for "the greater good"

I just said that many men do it because they have nowhere else to go

Hell, even the ones who do do it because they wanna serve their country wouldn't take it up if they weren't being paid

Since the time of ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia, kings have waged wars of conquest to satiate their egos and coffers, and their soldiers have committed all kinds of atrocities against civilians. 5000 years later and literally nothing has changed. War is a young man's game, they say, and young men are easily fooled.
You could use any tyrant as an example, but it wouldn't really matter since they wouldn't represent the people on the field who are actually dying.

I guarantee you that many Nazi soldier's had nothing against the jews and were just there because it was their job.

You touched on an important point of note. They're "forced to fight." Really? Somebody else is holding a gun to their head and telling them to shoot? I know what you meant, but the wording is key. They aren't forced to do anything. They're obligated, certainly, according to the oaths they took, but they make the choice themselves to open fire. Some soldiers find their conscience and refuse to open fire at - or in the direction of - civilians, and they get court martialed for disobeying direct orders, or summarily executed. Others either lost their conscience or never had one.

If you're enlisted, and if you're on the battlefield, I highly doubt that you would have much of a choice whether or not you should shoot, it's literally your life or theirs.

I don't care how innocent the family is or looks, if they show any sign of endangering you and your life you have the right to defend yourself and your friends, because it could easily be taken away by one child soldier carrying a bomb.

War isn't black and white, there isn't a side that's good or evil, people make decisions that they regret, and the soldiers who enlist know exactly what they're getting into when they sign up (or atleast should).

Every country has a right to defend itself. Of course. But I have a problem with the way armies have their role in society. A good soldier is one who follows orders and doesn't question them. That's a fundamental problem in how civilization trains and treats its defenders. Soldiers are currently nothing more than tools used by powerful people to play their games. A soldier should have a say in any war of aggression and must never be forced to fight in a war he doesn't believe in. The only fight any soldier MUST fight is in defense of their homeland against a direct invader. That is the only war that is always -ALWAYS - going to be justifiable.

I agree, soldier's shouldn't have to fight, but in some cases (like I've said before) there are men who have no other option. This doesn't make them criminals, this doesn't make them cucks, and it certainly doesn't make them cowards. They're overseas doing things that they don't enjoy so that they can have a better life when they come back home, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Societies need to allow soldiers to tell the politicians in suits, "fuck you, I'm not fighting your dirty war, go to hell," without being punished for it as a matter of course. For that to happen institutional changes have to happen at the top. It can't be some asshole who got elected and never held a rifle to be able to order all of the country's generals to mobilize the army on their whim. A country's army needs to have the final say in what wars of aggression they fight and not be subject to the politicians' orders.

People in the US don't have to enlist if they don't want to, but the people that do know exactly what they're getting into, and you should respect them for being brave enough to do so, I'm certainly not brave enough to sign up, and I'm sure you're not either.

Then, and only then, will soldiering become a noble profession. Until happens, any soldier is just a deluded and grossly underpaid mercenary with a flag. And that is why I dislike soldiers.

If you want to believe that soldiers and mercenaries are one in the same that's fine, I guess I can understand, but I just can't respect the fact that you hate them specifically for choosing that job.

I mean really, are you seriously going to go and shame some old man from vietnam because he chose to enlist?, that's just down-right disrespectful.

Last edited:
Fuck soldiers, fuck old farts and fuck the homeless. I don't have respect for shit by "default"

Fuck soldiers, fuck old farts and fuck the homeless. I don't have respect for shit by "default"
Good for you, that puts you on the same level as SJW's who like to kill their own children

Don't care, fuck your precious societal norms and morals as well.
Point proved

You sound just like an SJW, might aswell join them in their faggotry since "societal norms" don't matter

Point proved

You sound just like an SJW, might aswell join them in their faggotry since "societal norms" don't matter
Keep kissing society's ass :feelskek: , enjoy that moral high ground:lul:.

Never claimed that they were doing it for "the greater good"

I just said that many men do it because they have nowhere else to go

Hell, even the ones who do do it because they wanna serve their country wouldn't take it up if they weren't being paid
Not you, I'm saying they believe they're doing it for the greater good. Not every single one, obviously, but in general. Everyone sees themselves as the protagonists in history.

Having nowhere else to go is not an excuse. I don't know why you keep saying that, as if it justifies anything. It explains why they did it, but it doesn't make it OK. If the Los Zetas cartel rolled up and said they were recruiting soldiers, paid you a $5000 bonus, up front, in cash, taking their offer would be still be fucked up, no matter how bad you have it. It functions the same way. You have some guy in charge of your squad ordering you to kill whoever they say is the enemy. They give you weapons and equipment, a place to stay, and pay you a salary. Just be a good soldier and follow orders.

You could use any tyrant as an example, but it wouldn't really matter since they wouldn't represent the people on the field who are actually dying.
What is this trying to rebut exactly?

I guarantee you that many Nazi soldier's had nothing against the jews and were just there because it was their job.
Just doing my job. Just following orders.

You're not helping your case here, if you're trying to argue for soldiering as a noble (respectable) profession.

If you're enlisted, and if you're on the battlefield, I highly doubt that you would have much of a choice whether or not you should shoot, it's literally your life or theirs.

I don't care how innocent the family is or looks, if they show any sign of endangering you and your life you have the right to defend yourself and your friends, because it could easily be taken away by one child soldier carrying a bomb.
If you're the invading aggressor, you're the bad guy who is in the wrong, by default. You're literally trespassing onto somebody else's land, fully armed. And if you knew that killing Hajis and Towelheads was what you were signing on for, then I can't find any sympathy for you when a roadside IED in the shape of a teddy bear blows off half your left arm when you're patrolling in the Humvee.

Tough shit soldier. Good luck at the VA office.

War isn't black and white, there isn't a side that's good or evil, people make decisions that they regret, and the soldiers who enlist know exactly what they're getting into when they sign up (or atleast should).
No, sometimes it's very black and white, and invaders are rarely the good guys. And no, they definitely have no idea what they're signing on for (most of them anyway). They hardly know up from down, let alone the horrors of war. The human psyche is just not built to withstand the stresses of war. Too often soldiers build strong emotional bonds with their squadmates and then can't cope with the reality of their best friend's guts hanging out of him, screaming for his God and his mommy, moments before he blacks out and dies. But there's literally no time to process any of that as you're being yelled at to fall back as insurgents close in on you from the ambush on your convoy.

They don't show those parts in the recruiting pamphlets.

I agree, soldier's shouldn't have to fight, but in some cases (like I've said before) there are men who have no other option. This doesn't make them criminals, this doesn't make them cucks, and it certainly doesn't make them cowards. They're overseas doing things that they don't enjoy so that they can have a better life when they come back home, and there's nothing wrong with that.
When the endeavor you undertake is morally questionable, then yes, there is, in fact, something wrong with that. I can understand it, but I can't excuse it.

What do you even call good person doing an evil job (invading people's countries, killing their local populace, stealing their resources, and telling them how to run their country)? Misguided? Brainwashed?

People in the US don't have to enlist if they don't want to, but the people that do know exactly what they're getting into, and you should respect them for being brave enough to do so, I'm certainly not brave enough to sign up, and I'm sure you're not either.
As I said, most of them have no fucking idea what they're getting into. Signing on to fight for (what you believe to be) your country is not about bravery (JFL @ that tiresome platitude). Refusing to serve is about principles and beliefs. I don't need soldiers "defending my freedoms" in foreign soil when those same freedoms are being eroded on home soil. In fact I don't need them defending me in any capacity. Maybe they're needed to defend Jim, Bob and Sally, but only from an invading force, or BLM rioters (KEK).

If you want to believe that soldiers and mercenaries are one in the same that's fine, I guess I can understand, but I just can't respect the fact that you hate them specifically for choosing that job.
Haven't you been paying attention? I don't hate soldiers, I hate their job. I know I said I dislike soldiers, but I meant I don't respect them for soldiering. I don't respect the profession.

I mean really, are you seriously going to go and shame some old man from vietnam because he chose to enlist?, that's just down-right disrespectful.
Yes, it is disrespectful. That's the idea. To answer your question, no, I wouldn't shame him. It's none of my business, and it wouldn't be productive or helpful to anyone.

But it is funny that you should mention Vietnam. I know a veteran from that war. He wasn't drafted, he volunteered. I respect the man greatly, but he knows I'll never respect him in his decision for choosing to fight in that war, despite the fact that we both agree that the war shouldn't have been fought.

niggers attack everyone.

more news at 11

Not you, I'm saying they believe they're doing it for the greater good. Not every single one, obviously, but in general. Everyone sees themselves as the protagonists in history.
Fair enough, but I still don't see why that warrants hate.

I could understand a certain amount of discontent, but hating them doesn't really make any sense.
Having nowhere else to go is not an excuse. I don't know why you keep saying that, as if it justifies anything. It explains why they did it, but it doesn't make it OK.
In what way is what their doing not okay?, they're just trying to survive like anyone else, if a man's life is going nowhere you shouldn't shame him for enlisting, he's just doing what he thinks is the best option for him to have a future.

If the Los Zetas cartel rolled up and said they were recruiting soldiers, paid you a $5000 bonus, up front, in cash, taking their offer would be still be fucked up, no matter how bad you have it. It functions the same way. You have some guy in charge of your squad ordering you to kill whoever they say is the enemy. They give you weapons and equipment, a place to stay, and pay you a salary. Just be a good soldier and follow orders.
Here we go again with comparing soldiers to gang members, I don't think that you really understand the concept of context. When you're a gang member you have to get your ass beaten in order to join, you have to smuggle and sell drugs, get tattoo's in order to represent your gang, get arrested for doing crimes which can easily put you in for years on end, on top of that people EXPECT you to not snitch on them, no matter how much they disrespect you. The military isn't a good environment either, don't get me wrong, but at least there you'll be able to get tactical training to defend yourself, you won't have to get any tattoo's, and if you're stationed overseas you'll be able to play your hand at locationmaxxing.

Just doing my job. Just following orders.

You're not helping your case here, if you're trying to argue for soldiering as a noble (respectable) profession.
My point is, soldiers see a lot of shit, and they deserve respect for all of the shit they have to go through, some watch their friends get blown up, some get crippled, and others end up homeless themselves.

They don't just wake up and say "yeah, I'm ready to go and kill people" most just wanna get their paycheck and go home.

If you're the invading aggressor, you're the bad guy who is in the wrong, by default. You're literally trespassing onto somebody else's land, fully armed. And if you knew that killing Hajis and Towelheads was what you were signing on for, then I can't find any sympathy for you when a roadside IED in the shape of a teddy bear blows off half your left arm when you're patrolling in the Humvee.

Tough shit soldier. Good luck at the VA office.

They're not an invading aggressor by choice, that hate should be focused by the people in charge who turn them into one.

I highly doubt that a high percentage of them actually want to go to war and kill people, I'm pretty sure that most of them would prefer to not see any combat whatsoever.

No, sometimes it's very black and white, and invaders are rarely the good guys. And no, they definitely have no idea what they're signing on for (most of them anyway). They hardly know up from down, let alone the horrors of war. The human psyche is just not built to withstand the stresses of war. Too often soldiers build strong emotional bonds with their squadmates and then can't cope with the reality of their best friend's guts hanging out of him, screaming for his God and his mommy, moments before he blacks out and dies. But there's literally no time to process any of that as you're being yelled at to fall back as insurgents close in on you from the ambush on your convoy.

They don't show those parts in the recruiting pamphlets.
So why do you hate soldiers specifically so much?, shouldn't you be hating on the people who actually start these wars?, as I've said before the soldiers on the ground have nothing to do with such planning, as far as they're aware everyone who isn't american is a potential enemy.

When the endeavor you undertake is morally questionable, then yes, there is, in fact, something wrong with that. I can understand it, but I can't excuse it.

What do you even call good person doing an evil job (invading people's countries, killing their local populace, stealing their resources, and telling them how to run their country)? Misguided? Brainwashed?
When you want to blame someone for a warcrime you don't look at the people on the ground, risking their lives, you look at the people above, who put them in those situations when they could easily be back home.

Do you think people blamed soldiers for starting the Vietnam war?, or do you think they blamed Nixon and Johnson?

As I said, most of them have no fucking idea what they're getting into. Signing on to fight for (what you believe to be) your country is not about bravery (JFL @ that tiresome platitude). Refusing to serve is about principles and beliefs. I don't need soldiers "defending my freedoms" in foreign soil when those same freedoms are being eroded on home soil. In fact I don't need them defending me in any capacity. Maybe they're needed to defend Jim, Bob and Sally, but only from an invading force, or BLM rioters (KEK)

:feelsgah:You wouldn't be saying that if the us became a war zone, if it did you would be begging the military to save your sorry ass

Haven't you been paying attention? I don't hate soldiers, I hate their job. I know I said I dislike soldiers, but I meant I don't respect them for soldiering. I don't respect the profession.
Not much of a difference IMO, a soldier is defined by his profession, just as much as the president is defined by his.

Doesn't mean you should respect all soldiers, some of them don't deserve any respect whatsoever, but you should at least assume they deserve respect given the context of their position.

Yes, it is disrespectful. That's the idea. To answer your question, no, I wouldn't shame him. It's none of my business, and it wouldn't be productive or helpful to anyone.

But it is funny that you should mention Vietnam. I know a veteran from that war. He wasn't drafted, he volunteered. I respect the man greatly, but he knows I'll never respect him in his decision for choosing to fight in that war, despite the fact that we both agree that the war shouldn't have been fought.
Wasn't his fault that the war happened, he was just brainwashed into thinking that what he was doing was a good thing, but he probably never anticipated that there would be so many deaths.

Last edited:
Niggers being niggers

You didn't get it. I was trying to convey to you the idea that soldiering is a criminal profession (that is disguised as a noble one, unfortunately), hence interchangeable with some random criminal professions off the top of my head

The Russians at Stalingrad deserved a thank you from their citizens.

American's being a police man in Iraq or Afghanistan is not on that level, I fail to see how that is "protecting our freedoms" when it's obviously forcing other nations to live how we want them to.

But westerners in general are pretty stupid, they'll believe anything they hear.

"They hate our freedom" jfl, and they believe that.
You didn't get it. I was trying to convey to you the idea that soldiering is a criminal profession (that is disguised as a noble one, unfortunately), hence interchangeable with some random criminal professions off the top of my head

American's being a police man in Iraq or Afghanistan is not on that level, I fail to see how that is "protecting our freedoms" when it's obviously forcing other nations to live how we want them to.

But westerners in general are pretty stupid, they'll believe anything they hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back