Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nightly TikTok suifuel

I hate these lovey dovey cuck threads of chads and stacys. Fuck those pieces of shit.

Holy shit I'd give a million dollars just to have a food press her check like that against mine. These prettyboy bastards experience that on a daily basis while I havent touched a non relative female in years

Holy shit I'd give a million dollars just to have a food press her check like that against mine. These prettyboy bastards experience that on a daily basis while I havent touched a non relative female in years
some of them seem even tired of it :reeeeee:

Oh god why did I watch it??? Pure suifuel YOU WILL NEVER HAVE THIS I hate these cucked normie apps they are just a reminder of the big failure I am.

all hve nice jaw lines

At least two of those boys are 5 and have almost the same height as the girls. By this I mean that they are lucky or just beta orbiters.

Don't use tiktok. It's all cancer.

Fuck I haven't clicked it yet but I'm curious, even though it will ruin my night

I only use it for fap purposes.

Why can't i have that! nooo :feelsohgod:

I can only wish

I hate those cringe inducing songs. Fuck whoever made it popular.

WHORES WHORES WHORES WHORES WHORES!!!!!!

Not much. She ugly

Didn't feel anything after watching. I'm just too numb at this point as if I'm not even human anymore.

They should both be shot in Call of Juarez.