Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nightmare for foids.. an ugly man making way more money than the Chads she adores

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Foids just get 'mad as hell', if an ugly man is making a boatload of money and mogging not just her Chad, but also the other Chads who she adores. All foids think the Chads they adore are better in every way than ugly men, including and most definitely in terms of making money. Which most men in our society spend the majority of their waking energy trying to make money, and it is the main determinant of 'success' in our society.

"WHaa nO HOw? How can he not be inferior to Chad in every way?"

"WHaa nO HOw? How can he not be inferior to Chad in every way?"

It is a flaw in the program I figured out.. in foids genetic program. One part of the program says she has to be with the most successful male. Success defined by however the society she is in defines it.

But another part of the program says she has to only go for Chads.

The response of humans when faced with two mutually exclusive ideas that they believe in both is denial and eventually sheer anger(at the ugly man).
The woman faces a dilemma. She can't admit that her Chad is not superior in all ways to the subhuman man.

But also another woman might go with the subhuman ugly man.. and then be mogging the first foid with a more expensive car, more expensive vacations and a larger house in a nicer area.

Last edited:
They are predisposed to choose the man that will raise their social status. Hypergamy!

They are predisposed to choose the man that will raise their social status. Hypergamy!

That is true. But are also their program says never to even talk to an ugly man. And the Halo effect shows them Chad is great in all ways.

One possibility I was thinking about is the foid in her mind could find out that her Chad is not actually a Chad, as he is beaten by an ugly, low-status male. And then she could only look for Chads who made more money than this ugly male.

Problem is she would also have to change her view of all the other Chads in her life that she adores and thinks the world of.

It is a flaw in the program I figured out.. in foids genetic program. One part of the program says she has to be with the most successful male. Success defined by however the society she is in defines it.

The response of humans when faced with two mutually exclusive ideas that they believe in both is denial and eventually sheer anger(at the ugly man).
The woman faces a dilemma. She can't admit that her Chad is not superior in all ways to the subhuman man.

But also another woman might go with the subhuman ugly man.. and then be mogging the first foid with a more expensive car, more expensive vacations and a larger house in a nicer area.
solvable problem, just get into HR and remove all ugly males from jobs. Also AFBB

solvable problem, just get into HR and remove all ugly males from jobs. Also AFBB

Ya priority #1 for all foids at jobs is to get rid of the ugly men there. Or at least make it so they make less money and are lower down on the totem poll than the tall Chad men.

Ya priority #1 for all foids at jobs is to get rid of the ugly men there. Or at least make it so they make less money and are lower down on the totem poll than the tall Chad men.
pretty much

Foids just get 'mad as hell', if an ugly man is making a boatload of money and mogging not just her Chad, but also the other Chads who she adores. All foids think the Chads they adore are better in every way than ugly men, including and most definitely in terms of making money. Which most men in our society spend the majority of their waking energy trying to make money, and it is the main determinant of 'success' in our society.
They feel entitled to see chads being more successful than ugly men in all aspects of life by default.

And yet some people still wonder why incels have disdain for women and think it's as simple as them not being able to get their dick wet. Of course they'd love for it to be that simple. But this right here: discrimination against ugly males in all aspects of life whether you are competing in the dating game or not, is a big reason why.

Last edited:
They feel entitled to see chads being more successful than ugly men in all aspects of life by default.

Nightmare mode for foid.. a little rat subhuman incel is mogging the hell out of her Chad in money. And she would have to suck that subhuman rats cock if she wants social status - which she does with all her being.

Nightmare mode for foid.. a little rat subhuman incel is mogging the hell out of her Chad in money.
Harvey Weinstein
And she would have to suck that subhuman rats cock if she wants social status - which she does with all her being.
And regrets it later and claims it wasn't consensual. The essence of #metoo

Harvey Weinstein

And regrets it later and claims it wasn't consensual. The essence of #metoo

Good example.. she re-remembers it because it doesn't make sense to her brain so her brain has to re-remember it differently than it happened, as their program is hard coded.

They usually don't care about this tbh, most young people don't make than much money anyway (unless you are a rare exception and land a job at an investment bank or FAANG company) and they can move on to betabuxxing later on in life when they are all worn out and used.

They usually don't care about this tbh, most young people don't make than much money anyway (unless you are a rare exception and land a job at an investment bank or FAANG company) and they can move on to betabuxxing later on in life when they are all worn out and used.

Ya I realized this is why this site mainly only focuses on looks and height. Because in high school & college everyone has no money, and most posters here are in highschool or college. So foids are only judging on those things.

Money gets bigger and bigger though later, the foid at 24 can still be hoping her Chad in the long run gets ahead of an ugly man making more than her Chad. But its also hell for women if another woman is mogging them with more expensive vacations, a nice car her husband bought her, etc.

Ya I realized this is why this site mainly only focuses on looks and height. Because in high school & college everyone has no money, and most posters here are in highschool or college. So foids are only judging on those things.

Money gets bigger and bigger though later, the foid at 24 can still be hoping her Chad in the long run gets ahead of an ugly man making more than her Chad. But its also hell for women if another woman is mogging them with more expensive vacations, a nice car her husband bought her, etc.
It's called betabuxxing. The problem is that even if you somehow do managed to become successful and rich, you will still never have a virgin in her '20s (as might have happened in the past with older rich men) as these women are all worn out by the time they hit 20, especially in their college years.

All foids think the Chads they adore are better in every way than ugly men,
It's our fault. We've worshiped females for their beauty way too long, as a result they grew to believe beauty is the ultimate measure of human excellence.

Sometimes I wonder if that is what the jugement of Pâris is a metaphor of.

Notice that in the myth, the "fairest" goddess was supposed to receive a golden apple, which can easily be understood as a symbol of wealth. So in a way, the judgement can be understood as deciding which virtue in life should be rewarded with wealth.

Last edited:
It's our fault. We've worshiped females for their beauty way too long, as a result they grew to believe beauty is the ultimate measure of human excellence.
No tbh they would still act that way irrespective of that. Women have always been attracted to chads they just weren't able to fully show this attraction and desire until after the sexual revolution.

It's called betabuxxing. The problem is that even if you somehow do managed to become successful and rich, you will still never have a virgin in her '20s (as might have happened in the past with older rich men) as these women are all worn out by the time they hit 20, especially in their college years.

Ya shes worn out by that point.. body and dopamine receptors in her brain, and oxycontin receptors.

No tbh they would still act that way irrespective of that. Women have always been attracted to chads they just weren't able to fully show this attraction and desire until after the sexual revolution.
As I said before, I think the sole point of female sexual desire is cukoldry. If you think about it, sexual desire doesn't have to be reciprocal for coitus to happen, one party merely has to be compliant. Hell, if it had to be reciprocal that would make it even less likely to happen.

The very existence of the female desire for Chad proves that it has a selective advantage, but it was hidden, it was mostly a secret or something we thought was barely some kind of a fantasy and that women usually didn't actually cheated on their husbands that much. Yet, if that desire appeared it means that it was satisfied enough to constitute an evolutionary pressure, so females must have fucked Chad often enough to significantly alter the genetic lineage.

Last edited:
As I said before, I think the sole point of female sexual desire is cukoldry.
Yeah the dual mating strategy AFBB
If you think about it, sexual desire doesn't have to be reciprocal for coitus to happen, one party merely has to be compliant. Hell, if it had to be reciprocal that would make it even less likely to happen.
Chad only. Then it's just a "kink".
The very existence of the female desire for Chad proves that it has a selective advantage, but it was hidden, it was mostly a secret or something we thought was barely some kind of a fantasy and that women usually didn't actually cheated on their husbands that much.
Only gullible people ever believed that. It is what it is tbh
Yet, if that desire appeard it means that it was satisfied enough to constitute an evolutionary pressure, so females must have fucked Chad often enough to significantly alter the genetic lineage.
Same with blue eyes. There was only one or at most a few common ancestors with blue eyes but they became a widespread trait over time because they were sexually selected for most likely.

Something I forgot to mention is with Chads women feel orgasmic pleasure, love, romance, fulfilment, pride at their husband, joy and so forth.

With normies women dont' feel anything, like 'milquetoast'.

With subhuman rat incels who are super rich and women STILL sleep with them out of pure avarice, women feel disgust, being used, hatred of themselves for what they did, shame, sadness, creepy feeling along their skin, etc.

Same with blue eyes. There was only one or at most a few common ancestors with blue eyes but they became a widespread trait over time because they were sexually selected for most likely.
Well yeah but it is likely sexual selection, not natural selection.

Sexual selection is kind of odd, it creates aberrations like Fischerian runnaways and stuff.

Well yeah but it is likely sexual selection, not natural selection.
Sexual selection is part of evolutionary pressures though.
Sexual selection is kind of odd, it creates aberrations like Fischerian runnaways and stuff.
Inherently sexual selection is not right or wrong but just is but indeed fischerian runaways can be an unintended effect of not putting limits on sexual selection.

Sexual selection is part of evolutionary pressures though.

I know, it's just that I struggle to wrap my head around it at times. There's something circular about it. Like being attractive gives you more sexual partners, thus attractiveness gets selected, but what defines attractiveness in the first place ? Of course there is the theory of averageness, but still it's not entirely satisfactory.

Natural selection is easier to understand in that regard. You can't have any offspring if you don't survive long enough to mate, and survival is a more objective concept than attractiveness.

I know, it's just that I struggle to wrap my head around it at times. There's something circular about it. Like being attractive gives you more sexual partners, thus attractiveness gets selected, but what defines attractiveness in the first place ? Of course there is the theory of averageness, but still it's not entirely satisfactory.
Cultural and environmental factors that prime reactions in the sub consciousness to select for more advantageous traits, perhaps?
Natural selection is easier to understand in that regard. You can't have any offspring if you don't survive long enough to mate, and survival is a more objective concept than attractiveness.
Yeah it's all about having enough sexual fitness to reproduce which is ultimately about passing on your genes to the next generation.

......no problemo. She just clicks the cuck

Hate to say it, but there's a bit of coping going on here. Most Chads with the genes and work ethic to stay a Chad past early adulthood will be financially successful.

Hate to say it, but there's a bit of coping going on here. Most Chads with the genes and work ethic to stay a Chad past early adulthood will be financially successful.
Ya like tradesman Chads who make their own business and get tons of clients easily, then get other guys working for them. Or tall Chads going up the management in government or corporations. Or salesman Chads, with tons of clients and getting commission.

That allows women to keep their paradigms and their sanity.. 'everything is right in the world'. Chads' superior health and better treatment by other people and halo effects lead to higher income by far on average. I would say in the vast majority of cases, the woman is right, the Chads do make more money.

Ya like tradesman Chads who make their own business and get tons of clients easily, then get other guys working for them. Or tall Chads going up the management in government or corporations. Or salesman Chads, with tons of clients and getting commission.

That allows women to keep their paradigms and their sanity.. 'everything is right in the world'. Chads' superior health and better treatment by other people and halo effects lead to higher income by far on average. I would say in the vast majority of cases, the woman is right, the Chads do make more money.
That and staying Chad is a function of general intelligence and diligence. I know dumbasses that were Chad in their youth and are now litteraly balls of fat. Smart Chad will realize what an asset his appearance is, and, if he is also hardworking, will maintain it.

That and staying Chad is a function of general intelligence and diligence. I know dumbasses that were Chad in their youth and are now litteraly balls of fat. Smart Chad will realize what an asset his appearance is, and, if he is also hardworking, will maintain it.

Especially for office Chads. The tradesman Chads keep moving their body all day long, so have a real advantage there. I worked 2 months in manual labor and was in epic shape, its like going to the gym all day every day.

Of course staying in good shape as you get older is 100x harder. Just staying alive as an incel is extreme difficulty mode, maybe even nightmare mode. I have spent near to 3,000 hours reading the medical literature, clinical studies, reviews of illnesses, etc. It started for health reasons but over time it has become a hobby of mine.