Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nihilism and hedonism will destroy you. Reject the blackpill, embrace the breadpill.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
Jesus Christ is Lord. He walked this Earth 2020 years ago, healing the sick and preaching the Word.

Nihilism will destroy you. I know many of you are depressed. Nihilism will lead you to Hell.

Repent and believe in the Gospels.

The blackpill is the reality, i can't deny reality when i'm being fucked by it 24/7.

Hedonism is law

Take the ERpill

Remove femoid rights and mind uploadmaxx to rule the universe.

Full

@FinnCel @Colvin76 @ThoughtfulCel

Last edited:
religion promotes a false belief of reality.
nihilism simply disregards reality and meaning altogether.

nihilism is the lesser of 2 evils.

religion promotes a false belief of reality.
nihilism simply disregards reality and meaning altogether.

nihilism is the lesser of 2 evils.
So a life of despair is better than a life of happyness?

>inceldom discussion

:feelskek:

Religion is such a stupid cope

The Bible has good morals, you could read it agnostically
I've already read it agnostically. It's an decent book but if you weren't brought up around it it doesn't particularly stand out among many other religious and philosophical books.

Whats better? Killing yourself with junk food and fapping ur way to depression?
There are other options other than being christian or being a dopamine addicted fat coomer doomer.

I've already read it agnostically. It's an decent book but if you weren't brought up around it it doesn't particularly stand out among many other religious and philosophical books.
Christianity is the perfect faith, no miracles in the koran

its cult mentality
eh, a lot of the cult mentality religions have pretty much all social groups have to some extent. Just look at political groups and how they run shit. Some of them are just as crazy and cult like as religious groups while not being religious.

God doesn't and can't exist, since if we need a creator then god needs too due to his complexity leading to infinite gods which is impossible.

I'm not christian so I personally don't agree.

I don't think either of us are going to convince the other to be or not be a Christian.

The true cult mentality is hedonism and athesim which western society pushes on you, they hate Jesus

the difference is they're not following an individual like sheep.

God doesn't and can't exist, since if we need a creator then god needs too due to his complexity leading to infinite gods which is impossible.
God is all powerful I cant understand how he came to be
the difference is they're not following an individual like sheep.
You are following meaningless pleasure like a sheep
I'm not christian so I personally don't agree.

I don't think either of us are going to convince the other to be or not be a Christian.
God is real brother

You know the Qu’ran is essentially the first testament which is the book of Torah

It’s all the same shit!

You know the Qu’ran is essentially the first testament which is the book of Torah

It’s all the same shit!
Its not all the same, Christianity is perfect, mohammed was a murderer

People here that never were part of a church or congregation only have a superficial knowledge of religion and even less understanding of what faith is. Most of them have that "edgy cringe teen atheist" mentality.

And for the others "having faith" is doing empty prayers asking God for material things and ideal scenarios to play out in real life. Without doing any work. They think God is the "Genie of the Lamp", you make wishes and wait for them to become true.

You will have a hard time preaching God's Words here brother.
Amen brother
God ordered jonah to go preach in that place I forgot the name, he refused and was punished
I must spread seeds for the good Lord
The books are all the same jfl
? Bruh

Amen brother
God ordered jonah to go preach in that place I forgot the name, he refused and was punished
I must spread seeds for the good Lord

? Bruh

Do your homework Christianity and Islam are both modeled after Judaism

They just added separate teachings but all 3 share the same book

Do your homework Christianity and Islam are both modeled after Judaism

They just added separate teachings but all 3 share the same book
Yes but the Torah predicts Jesus

Yes but the Torah predicts Jesus

Not exactly but kinda

Anyway the Torah and the Qu’ran and the 1st testament are all the same book same stories and all names are a bit different due to the different translations

Not exactly but kinda

Anyway the Torah and the Qu’ran and the 1st testament are all the same book same stories and all names are a bit different due to the different translations
The Torah doesnt have mohammed in it what r u saying, they preach completey different doctrines

God is real brother
I'm gonna need a little more proof than some random person telling me on an internet forum tbh.
People here that never were part of a church or congregation only have a superficial knowledge of religion and even less understanding of what faith is. Most of them have that "edgy cringe teen atheist" mentality.

And for the others "having faith" is doing empty prayers asking God for material things and ideal scenarios to play out in real life. Without doing any work. They think God is the "Genie of the Lamp", you make wishes and wait for them to become true.

You will have a hard time preaching God's Words here brother.
Not everyone who isn't Christian is just some edgy teen atheist who's never studied the bible. If you genuinely want to convince people otherwise dismissing everything they say isn't going to help your cause at all.

You wouldn't be coping like this if you were good looking.

All it takes is a cute white bitch to invite you over to her place and you'll drop your "faith" like hot iron.

The Torah doesnt have mohammed in it what r u saying, they preach completey different doctrines

Jfl the Hadith is the book written by Mohammed in which they use injunction with the qu’ran wich is the first testament basically

lol most of the "christians" here are just hopping on the /pol/ larp bandwagon. I doubt any have even looked inside a bible nevermind read one throughout.
tbhtbh. Not all of them but a good percentage.

Jfl the Hadith is the book written by Mohammed in which they use injunction with the qu’ran wich is the first testament basically
And the hadith says mohammed beheaded, permitted lying and stealing, encouraged his men to take slaves and rape
Jesus was literally perfect

It’s like this

Christianity = 1st Testament + 2nd Testament

Islam = The Qu’ran + The Hadith

Judaism = The Torah

Torah = 1st Testament = Qu’ran

It’s all based on the same shit

It’s like this

Christianity = 1st Testament + 2nd Testament

Islam = The Qu’ran + The Hadith

Judaism = The Torah

Torah = 1st Testament = Qu’ran

It’s all based on the same shit
The 1st testament is not the koran, koran came at least 1000 years after torah, they are wildly different

And the hadith says mohammed beheaded, permitted lying and stealing, encouraged his men to take slaves and rape
Jesus was literally perfect

Yeah they differ on that front but they come from the same base wich is judaism
The 1st testament is not the koran, koran came at least 1000 years after torah, they are wildly different

Same stories same angels same prophets same shit bruh

Yeah they differ on that front but they come from the same base with us judaism
Yes they all believe in Abraham and such, but the quran contraticts Jesus and the torah

They are not the same. Also the wiki is grossly wrong (looks more like it is wrong on purpose).
Jesus was Hebrew not jew. Jews too came from hebrews. Hebrews, jews and Christians are 3 separate things. The latter 2 are a split from the former.

And about muslims, they are completely made up by the warmonger named Mohammed. The Quran is literally a fanfiction written by Mohamed portraying himself as a "superhero".

The jew owned wiki lying about Christianism and Jesus, is ridiculous to anyone that knows 1% about religion and read the epistles of Paul.

Another coper I see

Both religions are based off Judaism

Just their teaching widely very afterwards

Your existence is proof god doesn't exist