Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nihilism will destroy your soul, among other things.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
Hating yourself, complaining about things out of your control and spending your life indulging in time wasting activities is a waste of time

What is your race?

Hating yourself, complaining about things out of your control and spending your life indulging in time wasting activities is a waste of time

Agreed.

Drinking soy, fighting for feminism, and supporting all the queens on onlyfans is the way to go bro. You will see this world in a new beautiful blue light bro. :soy:

Amen brother it's sad to see my fellow brethen reject Christ and get mad at me and Him for no reason
Satan truly is the God of this world very sad stuff brother

They are so nice and there fluffy hair
Brother may I remind you Jesus said "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart"

Brother may I remind you Jesus said "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart"
Can't commit adultery when your single virgin kissless

Covert to Islam. Christianity is beyond corrupted.

Covert to Islam. Christianity is beyond corrupted.
Mohammed thought his revalations were Satanic and there is Satanic Verses in the Koran.
No thanks.

Mohammed thought his revalations were Satanic and there is Satanic Verses in the Koran.
No thanks.
Islam was used to be based. now it's getting cucked too

mohammed:
Permitted lying (Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)
Owned and traded slaves (Sahih Muslim 3901)
Beheaded 800-900 men and boys (Sahih Muslim 4390)
Killed captives taken in battle (Ibn Ishaq 451)
Encouraged his men to rape enslaved women (Abu Dawood 150, Koran 4:24)
Cursed Jews and Christians before dying (Sahih Bukhari 2.23.472, Sahih Muslim 1082)

the koran says in 4:34 you may beat your wives, in 8:39 it calls for battle to the death

and the most horrible is:

Mohammed thought his revelations were demonic (Ibn Ishaq p.106, Sahih Bukhari 1:3, Sahih Bukhari 24 5279, 54 438)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_Verses Satan is literally in the Koran

Mods really moved this to the sewers, brutal :lul:

Tbh I agree though. But it's extremely difficult to get out of the pit once you've fallen in and the only reason that I'm nihilistic is because I'm an ugly manlet. It's so fucking hard not to despise life, especially when I go outside. Constant reminders of why I became nihilistic in the first place

mohammed:
Permitted lying (Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)
Owned and traded slaves (Sahih Muslim 3901)
Beheaded 800-900 men and boys (Sahih Muslim 4390)
Killed captives taken in battle (Ibn Ishaq 451)
Encouraged his men to rape enslaved women (Abu Dawood 150, Koran 4:24)
Cursed Jews and Christians before dying (Sahih Bukhari 2.23.472, Sahih Muslim 1082)

the koran says in 4:34 you may beat your wives, in 8:39 it calls for battle to the death
where is the bad part?

Christ is King, Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

:feelsseriously:
Thanks for bringing IT cucks to the sewers

They did that in the OT as well lol, stupid larper
But Jesus rebuked those people and said "whoever has not sinned shall cast the first stone" also "pray for your enemies"
I don't follow the OT or Judaism I follow Jesus
Exactly lol, he coming on to an Incel board saying disciplining your wife is bad. Ban this cunt
So lying is ok?
Christ is King, Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Amen
Mods really moved this to the sewers, brutal :lul:

Tbh I agree though. But it's extremely difficult to get out of the pit once you've fallen in and the only reason that I'm nihilistic is because I'm an ugly manlet. It's so fucking hard not to despise life, especially when I go outside. Constant reminders of why I became nihilistic in the first place
Brother we can all change, having faith in yourself and having faith in God, even tho hated by this website and society, is extremely important.
I'm praying for you my brother hopefully you can escape the Grasp of Satan

But Jesus rebuked those people and said "whoever has not sinned shall cast the first stone" also "pray for your enemies"
I don't follow the OT or Judaism I follow Jesus

So lying is ok?

Amen

Brother we can all change, having faith in yourself and having faith in God, even tho hated by this website and society, is extremely important.
I'm praying for you my brother hopefully you can escape the Grasp of Satan
From my understanding you can only lie if your life is in danger by saying the truth.

16 Behold, these, on Balaam's advice, caused the people of Israel to act treacherously against the Lord in the incident of Peor, and so the plague came among the congregation of the Lord. 17 Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him. 18 But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him keep alive for yourselves. - Numbers 31

If your reject the OT you're a not a christian, literally the entire basis for Jesus comes from the OT. God I hate christian larpers so much, at least actually study some theology before you barge in acting all enlightened.
You know that Jesus created the New Convenant, and everything he said has authority over old scripture? He literally rebuked these people and said they have sinned
I don't reject the OT all I said was Jesus has more authority over those pagans

No he didn't, he literally adhered to the mosaic law himself. You still have to accept the morality of the OT even if you don't adhere to the laws. You can't just go "oh well that doesn't count because its in the OT", the OT is as much gods word as the NT if you're a christian.

Also it was Paul who defined most of the Christian laws not Jesus.
"So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up and said to them, “He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first.”
“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. "
And I did some simple research and in both the OT and the NT Balaam is called a "wicked man"
"caused the people of Israel to act treacherously against the Lord" LMAOOOOOO U NEEDA REPENT

@mental_out your paganism will destroy you

None of that invalidates the OT, the OT still happened, the OT is still gods word and the OT involves the Israelites killing male kids while you criticise Mohammed for the same thing.

I can tell you've gotten all your theology directly from /pol/ like most larpers.
The OT is not all God's word, it's just a record of the times of Israel, which does include God's Word.
No where in the Bible does it call for murder, even though murder was recorded in the Bible (Moses, Numbers etc)
However Mohammed did call for murder.

You are trying to twist scripture. That verse you quoted trying to prove "the Bible is murderous" literally says that what they did was against God.
Shut up retard
Why do you hate Jesus?

Yes it does, the command to kill the children was from god
"Behold, these, on Balaam's advice, caused the people of Israel to act treacherously against the Lord"
Balaam is not God. The OT and NT says Balaam is a wicked man. The Lord obviously was angry with Balaam's (Satan's) advice. Infact, He was so angry he sent a plague to Israel after.

Not this again..

Not this again..
I used to do opiates like your username suggests and It was an utter waste of time and money, and now I realize it lead me closer to Hell

No the command to kill the kids comes from Moses you illiterate retard
15 Moses said to them, “Have you let all the women live? 16 Behold, these, on Balaam's advice, caused the people of Israel to act treacherously against the Lord in the incident of Peor, and so the plague came among the congregation of the Lord. 17 Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him. 18 But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him keep alive for yourselves.
Is Moses God? We already know Moses murdered.
Brother can you read? The verse literally says what they did was sinful

POSTMAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I used to do opiates like your username suggests and It was an utter waste of time and money, and now I realize it lead me closer to Hell
I’ll certainly agree with you on that.

replying to this thread

Moses was inspired by god
Moses was also a sinner. I could say this post was inspired by God but I could go and do horrible things.
The verse literally says the Lord was angry.

No mate, you clearly haven't read the bible or understand it.
Its quite hypocritical when you tell me I don't understand the Bible yet you can't even understand one verse.
"treacherously against the Lord" 4 words.

Yes he's talking about Balaam's people, who they're killing, not Moses
Balaam's advice to kill the people angered the Lord

The Bible says do not reason with a fool, you obviously can't understand 4 words so this is my last reply
God Bless you

All I know is that I've done my part, on the Day of Judgement these people will have no excuse before God