Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nihilism will destroy your soul, among other things.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Because of his obnoxious self righteous attitude despite knowing fuck all
At least he is trying. I can see how it might come off as annoying but this really doesn't seem like a valid reason to move his thread to the sewers.

Ibn Ishaq p.106
He wrote the biography of Mohammed 100+ years after his death and he uses phrases like "Only Allah knows the details, humans can forget/change memories in their heads".
Nothing about Mohammeds life can be trusted.

At least he is trying. I can see how it might come off as annoying but this really doesn't seem like a valid reason to move his thread to the sewers.
I'm not even self righteous the LORD has rid me of all pride, they just hate me because I challenge their world views. I listen to him and read his argument with no pride (unbiased). They just hate Jesus

No it's fucking retarded, it's just another stupid /pol/ fad
I don't even go on 4chan lol, repent of your pride
4chan is temporary the LORD is forever
@mental_out Bro seriously why do you hate Jesus I don't get it

Last edited:
No it's fucking retarded, it's just another stupid /pol/ fad
I don't think it is but even if it was retarded I still wouldn't agree with moving the thread to the sewers considering we always see retarded threads, nothing wrong with that because we are humans and we say stupid things sometimes. Take the race war threads in ID today for example. The mods did not move those to the sewers.

I mean its more its not incel related, and by and large is just an obnoxious evangelising thread.
Why do you hate Jesus?
I guarantee you on your death bed you will be scared poopless
I don't think it is but even if it was retarded I still wouldn't agree with moving the thread to the sewers considering we always see retarded threads, nothing wrong with that because we are humans and we say stupid things sometimes. Take the race war threads in ID today for example. The mods did not move those to the sewers.
BECAUSE THEY LOVE PAGANISM BUT HATE CHRIST!

Brutal moved to the sewers pill

:feelsseriously:
Thanks for bringing IT cucks to the sewers
Damn first this guy comes back and claims guys are always the providers and not splitting the bill on a date is weak now he threatens people with hell for not believing in what he says.

I mean its more its not incel related, and by and large is just an obnoxious evangelising thread. Ultimately things will only get moved if a mod sees them so just because some don't get moved doesn't mean they're allowed, just they didnt get seen.
Fair point but wasn't this thread posted in the lounge first or am I remembering it wrong?

Damn first this guy comes back and claims guys are always the providers and not splitting the bill on a date is weak now he threatens people with hell for not believing in what he says.
Yes its biology for men to provide
Yes women like to be provided for and they find a man who doesn't provide unsuitable for mating
not me but God himself has said what Ive said
Fair point but wasn't this thread posted in the lounge first or am I remembering it wrong?
was in the lounge originally

Nah it was posted in inceldom discussion, dude is either trolling hard or trying to use the forum to proselytise. Either way he's on the ignore list now, currently the only person.
Thats a lie i posted in lounge

Yes its biology for men to provide
Yes women like to be provided for and they find a man who doesn't provide unsuitable for mating
not me but God himself has said what Ive said
Passage(s)?

You are aware that those kind of rules applied in a society much different than today right?

Passage(s)?

You are aware that those kind of rules applied in a society much different than today right?
Jesus Christ says in Matthew 25:41, "Depart from me, ye cursed, into EVERLASTING FIRE, prepared for the devil and his angels." In Matthew 13:42, Jesus says: "And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth." HELL IS FOREVER! All who enter hell — abandon all hope!
"he threatens people with hell for not believing in what he says" just replying to that

And that's the problem! we were happy when Jesus and family values were integrated in society, look at us now, divorce is like 50% we are the most depressed generation too
Buddy look at all the similar posts ive made, all posted in the lounge
im fairly sure i posted it here tho, i could be wrong tho

Jesus Christ says in Matthew 25:41, "Depart from me, ye cursed, into EVERLASTING FIRE, prepared for the devil and his angels." In Matthew 13:42, Jesus says: "And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth." HELL IS FOREVER! All who enter hell — abandon all hope!
"he threatens people with hell for not believing in what he says" just replying to that

And that's the problem! we were happy when Jesus and family values were integrated in society, look at us now, divorce is like 50% we are the most depressed generation too
No I meant provide me the passages where it is said in the Bible that men should not split the bill on dates or something similar.

Buddy look at all the similar posts ive made, all posted in the lounge
im fairly sure i posted it here tho, i could be wrong tho
He's lying, I moved it over from the sewer to the lounge though since I agree it looked bias to move it there.
Yeah I noticed you moved it there, good thing you did tbh.

Also wtf :feelswhat:

No I meant provide me the passages where it is said in the Bible that men should not split the bill on dates or something similar.
"But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever"
1st Timothy 5:8
Obviously nothing about dates bc thats not what they did back then.

I moved two thread out of ID, this was one of them the other was the abrahamic religions one that I moved to the lounge.
Thank you for rebuking me brother

"But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever"
1st Timothy 5:8
Obviously nothing about dates bc thats not what they did back then.
That's exactly my point.

This culture about dating and who splits the bill or not is something that was not done back in the times of the Bible.

So how can you say that those rules apply to different practices now and furthermore on dates where the woman is not yet a member of your household and not a relative?

I moved two thread out of ID, this was one of them the other was the abrahamic religions one that I moved to the lounge.
Ah alright, idk why he resorts to lying then tbh.

No you idiot, Moses is giving the command to kill Balaam's people, not Balaam
Don't even need to go that far. Look at David "God" murdered his first born son and plagued his ass with sickness and diseases for the shit David did. how is that justice. Or Job. Again, "God" basically had a fucking bet with Satan and burned a bunch of animals alive, killed servants, and squished his whole family, and fucking gave the nigga leprosy

That's exactly my point.

This culture about dating and who splits the bill or not is something that was not done back in the times of the Bible.

So how can you say that those rules apply to different practices now and furthermore on dates where the woman is not yet a member of your household and not a relative?
I'm just stating my opinion
Ah alright, idk why he resorts to lying then tbh.
I was wrong forgive me brother

Don't even need to go that far. Look at David "God" murdered his first born son and plagued his ass with sickness and diseases for the shit David did. how is that justice. Or Job. Again, "God" basically had a fucking bet with Satan and burned a bunch of animals alive, killed servants, and squished his whole family, and fucking gave the nigga leprosy
Its called a test
werty1457
17 year old

/thread
More of an adult then you

I'm just stating my opinion
I disagree with what you believe about splitting the bill.

Traditionalism can't work if it's one sided and women expect men to be traditional while not having to be traditional themselves.
That's like the whole basis of the femaledatingstrategy sub.

Its called a test

More of an adult then you
A test where a bunch of innocents got burned alive and died for. Yes bro good test. and David wasn't a test so this point is moot

Explain why "God" punished ALL of Israel because David counted census? He fucked over tens of thousands for shit that david didn't do. Explain the killing of all first borns in egypt. A bunch of toddlers and new borns were murdered and suffered for no reason

A test where a bunch of innocents got burned alive and died for. Yes bro good test
No one is innocent, we have all disrespected God and basically 99.99999999999999999999% of the people who disrespected Him don't repent

No one is innocent, we have all disrespected God and basically 99.99999999999999999999% of the people who disrespected Him don't repent
How do animals and new borns and toddlers disrespect God you insufferable faggot JFL

How do animals and new borns and toddlers disrespect God you insufferable faggot JFL
Animals have no soul
And those babies were killed bc of their parents sin, but they went to Heaven bc they are innocent
Everyone dies bro
Animals have no soul
And those babies were killed bc of their parents sin, but they went to Heaven bc they are innocent
Everyone dies bro
And the New Covenant says that children being punished for their parents sin shall not happen anymore bc Jesus

I'm nihilist with some agnosticist values. I am always open minded to whatever my conciousness can't reach.
@werty1457 Do you think this world is worthless?

Everyone dies bro :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
So I guess since animals have no soul they don't feel pain let's go BURN THEM ALIVE christcel :soy::soy::soy:
And since everyone dies may as well make living beings suffer with DISEASE AND PAIN for the actions other retards did too yes 10/10 good guy

I'm nihilist with some agnosticist values. I am always open minded to whatever my conciousness can't reach.
@werty1457 Do you think this world is worthless?
Well no because we need this time to keep God's commandments so we can ensure our salvation
But your money, job, friends, entertainment even wife and kids is worthless in the end

You would think Christians would be in favour of abortion if they get sent instantly to heaven as result. If they live to adulthood there's a chance they won't make it.

Animals have no soul
Everyone dies bro

And the New Covenant says that children being punished for their parents sin shall not happen anymore bc Jesus
Bible says God was the same yesterday today and tomorrow and he doesn't change his mind. So explain this contradiction. Jesus never changed the law he said he came to fulfill the law

So I guess since animals have no soul they don't feel pain let's go BURN THEM ALIVE christcel :soy::soy::soy:
And since everyone dies may as well make living beings suffer with DISEASE AND PAIN for the actions other retards did too yes 10/10 good guy
God literally changed his mind about that and sent his Son to admit that. He was wrong, and he admitted it. If you hated me but decided you were wrong, I would forgive you.
You would think Christians would be in favour of abortion if they get sent instantly to heaven as result. If they live to adulthood there's a chance they won't make it.
Murder is wrong, especially a child murder but if u look on the bright side they go to Heaven

God literally changed his mind about that and sent his Son to admit that. He was wrong, and he admitted it. If you hated me but decided you were wrong, I would forgive you.

:feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere:

Well no because we need this time to keep God's commandments so we can ensure our salvation
But your money, job, friends, entertainment even wife and kids is worthless in the end
If I was a God I wouldn't save you human race. Not even the ones who have followed the path of righteousness.
I will destroy everything and create a universe anew.

:feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere:

Debunked that Numbers verse on here. And like I said, the NT and the New Covenant corrects all God's mistakes
I am a Christian not a Jew
If I was a God I wouldn't save you human race. Not even the ones who have followed the path of righteousness.
I will destroy everything and create a universe anew.
He literally promises to do that. Its gonna happen

kek, were you a former Christian yourself?
No tbh. I was more of a manichean but the sheer fact that the world we live in is so fucked and twisted made me see that there is no "true and pure and perfect God". Like how this dude claims there is. Why would an all good God literally create shit like ugliness etc its fucking retarded

No tbh. I was more of a manichean but the sheer fact that the world we live in is so fucked and twisted made me see that there is no "true and pure and perfect God". Like how this dude claims there is. Why would an all good God literally create shit like ugliness etc its fucking retarded
Our flesh isint meant to last, who cares if you dont slay women, thats of a pagan mindest

New Covenant corrects all God's mistakes
Malachi 3:6 God is always the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. He never changes. He is so faithful, so constant, so loving and so true!

I am a Christian not a Jew
Also https://biblehub.com/john/1-2.htm Then you agree with this verse, Jesus was always here since the start. During all of the degeneracy that I listed. All of the "flaws" that you say. And he was agreeing with the "Father" the whole time. Being at his side

Debunked that Numbers verse on here.
Where
Our flesh isint meant to last, who cares if you dont slay women, thats of a pagan mindest
Being ugly doesn't only take away your ability to be with women idiot. it fucks everything about you.

Also https://biblehub.com/john/1-2.htm Then you agree with this verse, Jesus was always here since the start. During all of the degeneracy that I listed. All of the "flaws" that you say. And he was agreeing with the "Father" the whole time. Being at his side
Yes Jesus is Lord, he was here since the beginning
And God changed his mind so he sent Jesus
Wrong numbers verse srry
Being ugly doesn't only take away your ability to be with women idiot. it fucks everything about you.
Keep believing that self defeatist mindset
Malachi 3:6 God is always the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. He never changes. He is so faithful, so constant, so loving and so true!
Yes God does not change, he is always God. His opinions have changed tho

philosophies me tbh
But they are cucked because they can't properly divide the bible into the "bad and good bits" So it's a useless belief.
Yes Jesus is Lord, he was here since the beginning
And God changed his mind so he sent Jesus

Wrong numbers verse srry

Yes God does not change, he is always God. His opinions have changed tho
Read the numbers verse. He doesn't change his mind about things. So ultimately your whole point is moot.

Also you are REALLY starting to say some trollish/IT shit, dude. Ugliness is not a mental state. It's a physical state

Last edited:
But they are cucked because they can't properly divide the bible into the "bad and good bits" So it's a useless belief.

Read the numbers verse. He doesn't change his mind about things. So ultimately your whole point is moot.
It never says he doesn't change his mind, it only says he doesn't have to because he isn't human. That whole verse is just trying to comprehend what God is.
Also you are REALLY starting to say some trollish/IT shit, dude. Ugliness is not a mental state. It's a physical state
Im just saying if you go around being sad that ur ugly its not gonna help you