Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nihilism will destroy your soul, among other things.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
God is not human, that he should lie,
not a human being, that he should change his mind.

*facepalm*
Does he speak and then not act?
Does he promise and not fulfill?

Literally just questioning what God is.

Im just saying if you go around being sad that ur ugly its not gonna help you
Nothing will help in the dilemma of being an ugly person whose issues are sheerly genetic, and irreparable by modern medicine.

Nothing will help in the dilemma of being an ugly person whose issues are sheerly genetic, and irreparable by modern medicine.
Following Jesus Christ helped me with my sadness about being ugly
Infact he delivered me from my depression

Does he speak and then not act?
Does he promise and not fulfill?

Literally just questioning what God is.
Still says he doesn't change his mind jfl. I think you are confused. He can change his "opinion" on a person he is going to judge if they change their ways (Which is cucked since the bible specifically says people are CHOSEN by God to be saved. People have no SAY or free will to be saved, see Calvinists.)
The Bible’s teaching of election is that the decisive factor in one’s faith in Christ for salvation is determined by God’s free choice (Romans 9:11–13), as when he decreed “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated” (Romans 9:13). These are deep theological waters. It is hard to understand how God could be righteous to choose as he does. If this is your initial reaction, it means you are understanding Paul’s claim rightly —the apostle is not naïve concerning the significance of such theology. If God chooses who he will save and who he will not save, we must ask, “is there injustice on God’s part?” (Romans 9:14).

But even if we were to ignore this. And assume you have the CHOice to choose the right path or wrong path. God has always held a set of morals or "rules" for the penalties you received for your crimes/sin. And these apparently never changed. So God wouldn't put a fucking disease on your mother and break her spine because you posted on evil incel forums. Yet in the OT he would do this. This is why when the jews went up to Jesus, and told them "Why are you mad at us, we are following the father's laws and punishment system" (For example, if you cheated on your husband as a foid you would be stoned) And at this remark. Jesus LITERALLY SAYS
You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

:feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: Who was he talking about here? If the "father" the kikes were talking about was the "God" in the Old testament.

Infact, Jesus was said to be killed by the JEWS. And if you ask any scholar they would tell you that the person the prophecies in the old scriptures was talking about (The savior) didn't even match Jesus at all. He was said to be a war hero, but the actual jesus didn't come like this at all

If you're still not convinced, I think there's verses that literally say that everyone is looking at 'God" like they look at shit in a mirror

You are sitting here, saying an all good "God" killed people for shit they didn't do. burned animals alive. Threatened parents by saying he would force them to eat THEIR OWN CHILDREN. jfl

Tl ; dR his Character in the OT doesn't match Jesus's character in the NT. Everything Jesus says flips the words and laws that the OT says. Yet the bible says God has always been the same. So

Last edited:
Tl ; dR his Character in the OT doesn't match Jesus's character in the NT. Everything Jesus says flips the words and laws that the OT says. YEverything Jesus says flips the words and laws that the OT says.. So
Gonna ignore that whole wall

"Character in the OT doesn't match Jesus's character in the NT" Because they are 2 different entities, yet the share the same authority
"Everything Jesus says flips the words and laws that the OT says." That was the whole point of the Messiah, and thats why Judaism is now invalid
"Yet the bible says God has always been the same" I already explained that

Because they are 2 different entities, yet the share the same authority
Yet they apparently always had the same views as I said earlier so.

That was the whole point of the Messiah, and thats why Judaism is now invalid
I showed you prior that Jesus didn't come to destroy the law jfl. So him coming shouldn't have changed it.

"Yet the bible says God has always been the same" I already explained that
Not really but okay. My wall of text mogs all of the shit you've been saying this whole week have fun brocel I wont respond anymore unless you respond my wall of insanely op text :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsYall:

Yet they apparently always had the same views as I said earlier so.
Already explained
I showed you prior that Jesus didn't come to destroy the law jfl. So him coming shouldn't have changed it.
He did rebuke the law of Israel tho
Not really but okay. My wall of text mogs all of the shit you've been saying this whole week have fun brocel I wont respond anymore unless you respond my wall of insanely op text :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsYall:
Cope your text is foolish and you must repent

The prophecies about him. His own fucking words. And All of the priests and niggas at your church
Yet Jesus still rose from the dead was born of a virgin predicted his death Amen

Yet Jesus still rose from the dead was born of a virgin predicted his death Amen
But half of the shit he did and said makes the bible look retarded and borderline schizophrenic. The number one reason why Atheists are formed is because of people like you. Who take the apparent contradictions and ignore them. Or straight up call the people who see them "foolish" jfl

But half of the shit he did and said makes the bible look retarded and borderline schizophrenic
Thats exactly what the Romans thought. Its a pagan world view

The jews too "his people", look at what the priests and scribes were saying to him jfl
How ironic? The people "ordained by God" were too prideful to follow His Son

How ironic? The people "ordained by God" were too prideful to follow His Son
Because the words "god" gave them didn't match with what he did. They literally believed "God and Satan are two sides of the same coin".

Because the words God gave them didn't match with what he did. They literally believed "God and Satan are two sides of the same coin".
It's almost like God changed his mind to test and see who truly had faith in Him....

It's almost like God changed his mind to test and see who truly had faith in Him....
By contradicting himself in everyway possible? Sounds retarded and he does not change so he wouldn't fold his entire personality and morals like that sorry. You're making him look borderline schizophrenic "oh let's go from eating children alive to, "babies are holy to me" KEK

By contradicting himself in everyway possible? Sounds retarded and he does not change so he wouldn't fold his entire personality and morals like that sorry. You're making him look borderline schizophrenic "oh let's go from eating children alive to, "babies are holy to me" KEK
I can't understand God's reasoning, but I have faith in Him

I can't understand God's reasoning, but I have faith in Him
Right, I explained the "Gods reasoning" argument in my wall of text. So yeah, i'm going to go back to postmaxxing if you ever read wall of text of complete insane levels of IQ I will respond have a good day mate

Right, I explained the "Gods reasoning" argument in my wall of text. So yeah, i'm going to go back to postmaxxing if you ever read wall of text of complete insane levels of IQ I will respond have a good day mate
I read it but the Bible says do not reason with a fool
You are a mortal your supposed "complete insane levels of IQ" will not save you repent of your pride
God Bless you

I read it but the Bible says do not reason with a fool
You are the fool boyo :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
If you read it you would say I am right 100% so I know you didn't read it. Your arguments are weak af. I have met Jehovah's witnesses with better arguments than you.
You are a mortal your supposed "complete insane levels of IQ" will not save you repent of your pride
Cope you're the one calling evil things holy. and holy things evil. By siding with a murderer, thief, and destroyer. :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

God Bless you
May he cleanse me of my inceldom :feelsYall:

My soul is already destroyed