Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee @nihility

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
@nihility stop saying " damn that's crazy " in every thread it's annoying can't you come up with something to write? I know you are intelligent but have for some reason decided to not use your brain

damn bro thats crazy

Maybe he has gone crazy bro. You never know.

Crazy thread man

Get some manners young man

@nihility stop saying " damn that's crazy " in every thread it's annoying can't you come up with something to write? I know you are intelligent but have for some reason decided to not use your brain
tbh, he was in my personal top 10, maybe top 5 favorite based posters before he went into his postmaxxing phase.

He used to say a lot of high IQ based blackpilled shit.

This is one of my favorite quotes from him: "it was over as soon as you clicked the registration button".

Don't get me wrong, I still like him now. I just miss his peak golden days of based blackpilled posting :feelscry:

Free @nihility

This is the year of the postmaxxers.

stop saying " damn that's crazy " in every thread it's annoying can't you come up with something to write? I know you are intelligent but have for some reason decided to not use your brain
Damn, I wished zer0 2wo said something like this to me.

if this thread doesnt make it past 1 page im roping
png-transparent-pepe-the-frog-pol-4chan-batrachomyomachia-others-miscellaneous-hand-cross.png

There are worse postmaxxers than him imo lol