Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nihlity and AccountError are alt accounts of Serge and master

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Noticed how @nihility and @AccountError are so similar? They're accounts which are owned by the same people.

With all their postmaxxing and threadmaxxing shenanigans don't you think they would be banned by now? Well they can't be if the people who control them are mods.

Nihlity and AccountError became prominent users on this platform quicker than anyone else has ever done because if a REAL user postmaxxed and spammed as much as they did they would've been banned. Nihlity and AccountError postmaxxed the most efficient way. They would threadmax so that they had tons of replies of posts for them to reply to in order to gain a bigger postcount and therefore more attention and often they would spam reply to eachother.

Now what is the purpose of all this however? Well notice how the majority of their threads are copypastas?

Well copypastas are a way to discredit the TRUTH on this forum.

If anyone would complain about a problem with another user or a moderator or anything like that, before you know it, Nihlity or AccountError would've made a copypasta of it. This makes the original post seem like a joke and then people don't take it seriously or they didn't know it was serious in the first place. This is exactly what Serge and master want.

And furthermore, do you wanna know the REAL reason they introduced The Sewers to the forum? So that Nihlity and AccountError (aka Serge and master) have the freedom to threadmaxx however much they want and noone can say anything because it's not against the rules.

They will probably even make a copypasta of this smh.

This is so fucked.

this is a joke btw, also just realised I posted this in OffTopic instead the sewers so my apologies

everyone on this forum is a glownigger except for me

reported to the FBI

Intellectual giant post tbh

i'll look further into this