Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nikolas Cruz was framed.

J

Jack_Of_Smiles

Greycel
Just hear me out. The evidence against Cruz is staggering. We've got testimonies, witnesses and a confession video. It all seems like an open and shut case, right? That is if you don't think about all the holes in the story.

I. There is a lack of video footage showcasing the shooting itself with Cruz in the spotlight. I'm not talking about phone videos, I'm talking about video surveillance. I find it suspect that a school wouldn't be filled to the brim with cameras overlooking the event in real time. No evidence is shown of Cruz gunning people down and no one seems to bring this up.

II. Cruz's arrest. The official story goes that after the shooting Cruz went to get a soda. I shit you not, he just waltzed right out of a school surrounded by swat and just bought himself a soda. He was arrested 1 hour after he exited the building by a wandering cop. What the fuck were these idiots doing in that time frame? A better question is how did he manage to evade the police when he exited the building? Has no one asked this before?

III. Cruz's confession. If you look at the cellphone videos of Cruz immitating the guy from Hatred doing his little speech "Lol, I'm gonna shoot up a school with an AR-15 fam, XD" you can definitely see something isn't right. He's listing way too many details for this to seem authentic. If we look at Elliot Rodger his video made sense - he listed the reason for his hatred and his intentions in an understandble manner. He didn't start listing off the people he was going to kill, or the weapon he was going to use and shit like that. His last video came from the heart, Cruz's on the other hand felt like a fabrication after the events.

IV. The first responders. You've got cops just standing in front of the school with their dicks out doing absolutely nothing. It almost seems to fucking coincidental that they wouldn't try and do anything.

V. David Hogg. Little boy blue here can't keep his story straight. "I wasn't there. Now I was there lol." The question of whether or not he really was present during the shooting is inconclusive. I feel he is more of a pawn the same way Cruz is.

VI. Information in advance. The moment this shooting happened the media had all the information on the subject. They had a name, face, photo and the entire history of Nikolas from day fucking 1. You tell me how's that even physically possible unless they knew beforehand.

VII. His brother. During an interview with his bro you can see him laughing and joking and overall sounding like someone hopped up on pills. Is that really the reaction of a guy who just killed 17 people? Something ain't right. Almost as if it were fucking staged!

I personally believe that Nikolas Cruz was set up to take the fall for the real killer. He's just a boy with a mental state turned patsy. They've got a special cell set up for him real nice and cozy, surrounded 24/7 by government stooges. I don't believe he killed anyone in the first place, I mean just fucking look at the guy! Is that really the face of a man who killed 17 people? He's mentally impaired, I don't think he even has the capacity of loading rounds in a magazine, let alone orchestrating a shooting.

But the million dollar question is who did it? In my mind it was done by the US government. They've wanted to get rid of the second amendment for years, so they get the CIA to do their dirty work. It's off the records officially. A trained agent disguised as a student enters the building and opens fire, killing 17 and wounding twice as many students. The police don't stop them since they're in on it too. He leaves the building and a crooked cop arrests Cruz. The reason there's no camera footage is because the principle had it erased. Cruz is then instructed to follow orders or they'll kill his brother. They start putting ideas in his head, make 'em think he really did do it (MkUltra). Finally, they feed the media fabricated information they had prepared in advance. Now America is fearful and they want guns gone. Why'd you think Trump banned bump-stocks if he liked guns? It's all part of their fucking plan.

They've been doing it for years now, making people disappear, staging coups, giving out heart attacks like no-ones business. This shooting is up there with Kennedy's assassination. The CIA is the most powerful organisation on US soil and they've pulled the wool over our eyes again.

I'm sorry for rambling, I just want to set the facts straight.

But why is this post here? Because my fellow incels I do not want our names to be tainted by a false shepherd. He is no killer, no incel. They'll try and try to use him as a pawn to further their own goals. The second reason why I'm posting this here is because this is the only site not under direct control from the US government. They still have their agents here, spying and listening but they can't directly remove this post. It'll take time, which is why I urge you to save this post in notepad even if you don't agree with it because it might be removed soon.

Bad post, please post your flat earth theory too

your flat earth theory
Wiki soy cuck

Skimmed the first few lines.. there is footage from the surveillance cameras showing him with his ar in the building.

I felt similarly after watching Cruz's confession video, also. It seems more like an edgelord pretending he did it for the lulz. I can relate.

It never helps when there's fucksticks like David Hogg that scream crisis actor, also.

This school shooting is 100% proven legit, though. And there is video that probably has Cruz running with the other students, but that's impossible to prove with the shit quality. There's a possibility Cruz didn't do it, but we have no idea who did, and there wasn't a clear benefit for the State hoaxing this one, unlike Sandy Hook.

I'm anti-conspiracy on Cruz.

Muh conspiracy theorist. No he was a weirdo faggot who shot up a school cuz he was getting bullied and he was unwanted by women. He was incel as fuark.

When the government fakes events to manipulate the public, usually nobody died. It would be more likely for the entire thing to be fake and Cruz and Hogg both being actors than for the government to spend more money and work harder to kill real people and cover up loose ends.

I felt similarly after watching Cruz's confession video, also. It seems more like an edgelord pretending he did it for the lulz. I can relate.

It never helps when there's fucksticks like David Hogg that scream crisis actor, also.

This school shooting is 100% proven legit, though. And there is video that probably has Cruz running with the other students, but that's impossible to prove with the shit quality. There's a possibility Cruz didn't do it, but we have no idea who did, and there wasn't a clear benefit for the State hoaxing this one, unlike Sandy Hook.

I'm anti-conspiracy on Cruz.
I'm not saying the shooting didn't happen, I just don't believe Cruz had the mental capacity to even operate a gun. Also the state always has a benefit from people dying. In this case they managed to get bump stocks banned.

When the government fakes events to manipulate the public, usually nobody died. It would be more likely for the entire thing to be fake and Cruz and Hogg both being actors than for the government to spend more money and work harder to kill real people and cover up loose ends.
By killing real people they can effectively accomplish their goals without any questions. It's disturbing but also admirable.

High effort trolling

By killing real people they can effectively accomplish their goals without any questions. It's disturbing but also admirable.
It's cheaper and easier to just make it look like you killed a bunch of people. If randoms online can pick apart all the holes and WTFs in these shooting stories, imagine how quickly a family member of a slain one would do the same. Think about all the gun owning male relatives a person can have, usually at least one or two, times the number of victims... That's a lot of potential retaliations. Obviously, it would be difficult for avengers to identify, locate, and kill WET operators and nameless, faceless government killers so many would just target government, security, and law enforcement in random attacks. The government terrorizes you, you terrorize them back. So, like most mass violence, domestic events... nobody dies because it's not about killing people, it's about fooling the goyim...

İnteresting bro. I can believe its fake since it happened in US lol

It's cheaper and easier to just make it look like you killed a bunch of people. If randoms online can pick apart all the holes and WTFs in these shooting stories, imagine how quickly a family member of a slain one would do the same. Think about all the gun owning male relatives a person can have, usually at least one or two, times the number of victims... That's a lot of potential retaliations. Obviously, it would be difficult for avengers to identify, locate, and kill WET operators and nameless, faceless government killers so many would just target government, security, and law enforcement in random attacks. The government terrorizes you, you terrorize them back. So, like most mass violence, domestic events... nobody dies because it's not about killing people, it's about fooling the goyim...
You might be right. I wouldn't say the CIA doesn't love their murders but who knows?

cruz deserves a mansion in the hollywood hills with a gaggle of waifus as do i