Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Nintendo Switch Controls

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Why the fuck is b confirm and a go back. what gay shit is this. this is something I have always hated about nintendo. what the fuck is htis shit? thankfully I can remap controls now. but why the fuck is this the default, what gay retard came up with this idea.

Probably how the Japanese prefer it and thats their core base.

What game(s) do you have?

Last edited:
Same reason their books are backwards. They’re retarded.

My switch is based:feelzez:

My switch used A as the default confirm button

What do you mean? A is confirm and B is back on my console.

What's your user I'll add you.

I use xbox controller for most gaming. I have used it for 1000+ hours maybe 2000, my muscle memory is for its controls and i dont want readapt
Controllers are shaped differently so it shouldn't be too much of an issue. I know what to press when I have a specific gamepad in my hands.

Why the fuck is b confirm and a go back. what gay shit is this. this is something I have always hated about nintendo. what the fuck is htis shit? thankfully I can remap controls now. but why the fuck is this the default, what gay retard came up with this idea.
I was raised on Nintendo games, so when I try to use an xbox controller, I end up fucking up every single time since the B/A and Y/X are reversed from what I was raised with. I'm also too lazy to simply re-map the controller.