Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Nintendo Switch

Futurecel2.0

Futurecel2.0

Braindead
-
I don't understand how Nintendo is meme'd so much. The switch is a very fun console. I play my switch more than anything now. The Switch might not be very graphically intensive but the games are a lot of fun. Smash, MK8, Zelda BotW( i didn't like the game because not traditinal zelda game, but it is still a good game). I feel like nintendo does a good job at what video games are supposed to do, capture the kid in us. I have a ps4 but I always find myself going back and playing my switch games because they are much more enjoyable and a better cope

playing the switch rn however the soy memes are hilarious

Last edited:
Nintendo has the best games because they are pure gameplay, almost everything on the ps4 is interactive movies. But nintendo games are too expensive, thats why you should always pirate it

I don't understand how Nintendo is meme'd so much. The switch is a very fun console. I play my switch more than anything now. The Switch might not be very graphically intensive but the games are a lot of fun. Smash, MK8, Zelda BotW( i didn't like the game because not traditinal zelda game, but it is still a good game). I feel like nintendo does a good job at what video games are supposed to do, capture the kid in us. I have a ps4 but I always find myself going back and playing my switch games because they are much more enjoyable and a better cope
Can somebody explain why the switch is related to cuks and soyboys?

Nintendo has the best games because they are pure gameplay, almost everything on the ps4 is interactive movies. But nintendo games are too expensive, thats why you should always pirate it
I also feel like there is a lot of fluff on other consoles, paying for a bunch of addons. Nintendo has it but usually when I buy a game I don't have to worry about getting the next hot DLC for that game when I just spent 60 bucks on it.
Can somebody explain why the switch is related to cuks and soyboys?
Lack of mature games. People think its weird for a grown man to be playing animal crossing or pokemon. Animal crossing is a good cope btw and very relaxing escapism.

Would rather get PTSD by playing Squad than Nintendo

Probably cause it has the most cucked games

Soy console, but some games are cool

it has good games tbh

Nintendo was good until soys invaded the consumer market

I'm a PC gamer who plays a few games on Playstation, been looking into getting a Switch but it's too expensive and the analogue sticks seem to have a ridiculously high failure rate.

I'm a PC gamer who plays a few games on Playstation, been looking into getting a Switch but it's too expensive and the analogue sticks seem to have a ridiculously high failure rate.
Yeah I noticed on my pro controller it does drift when I'm playing smash