Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill no ammount of beer is going to cure autism

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
a lot of people say: "just get some beer to lower your inib broooo" but even if you get a lower inib, you are still a autist, you simply can't get a conversation going, and you may end up doing violent stuff, chads drink for no reason, but to justify their natural low inib, others drink to lower their inibs but aren't autistic, but when a autistic start drinking his autisms is multiplied a hundred time, and he start spelling tons of shit, autism also tend to get over drunk, and people just don't want him around anymore, when you have emotional issues, they just start manifesting around, like your loneliness, your envy, you lack of self confidence, and even if you manage to not get into a fight or upset somebody, your autistic brain will start to torture you with memories of all the bullshit you did, and you will hate yourself for destroying your chances of making friends or finaly kissing a girl.

Last edited:
yes bro. Was drunk last night with family and family friends. Just sat quietly and stared into a wall because I was too disinterested in talking.

I act even more autistic when I’m drunk tbh.

I once got drunk and wanted to impress my friend by doing the alphabet backwards. That’s how much of an autist I am. JFL.

Ive never been drunk because Ive never been in any kind of social activity, but if I got drunk I imagine I would just sit quietly and depressed without saying anything

I once got drunk and wanted to impress my friend by doing the alphabet backwards. That’s how much of an autist I am. JFL.
lmao it is pretty hilarious. funny how alcohol effect the people in such a way
Ive never been drunk because Ive never been in any kind of social activity, but if I got drunk I imagine I would just sit quietly and depressed without saying anything
Have you ever drunk alcohol ?

i don't even want to talk about me drunk, i think i made a post while drunk, shit i'm too retard, i'm surprised i din't get into a fight

I can see your perscepective on the subject.

I can't do that even when I'm sober.

tbh drinking is a good cope

Being drunk makes me feel better usually. Just the hangovers are lame.

In moderation bro... dont go overboard.
it's easy to go overboard, i recomend first getting drunk at home (don't make the same mistake as me) , and once you know your limit you can safely drink in public places

:( anyone who was in the voice chat w/ me yesterday can tell you that...

Just a daily reminder there is not alcohol for your face and height

Just a daily reminder there is not alcohol for your face and height
better there is no alcoohol for your like of social circles and social skills

tbh
alcohol doesnt even lower my inhib in a good way, i feel like im more high inhib cause i dont want to say something stupid
wow, you are truly fucked, i guess we need to lower or inib naturally, without drugs

it's easy to go overboard, i recomend first getting drunk at home (don't make the same mistake as me) , and once you know your limit you can safely drink in public places
Ye, get drunk in your house. No point going around like a loner on the roads.

Ye, get drunk in your house. No point going around like a loner on the roads.
i got drunk in a party in uni, i din't give two shots about pople seeing me drunk, i only regreated looking like a weirdor in front of one my friends that was there

alcohol should be banned tbh

I act very autistic while drunk. BUT I have zero inhib while drunk.

So fuck it I'd rather drink and act like a retard

I act very autistic while drunk. BUT I have zero inhib while drunk.

So fuck it I'd rather drink and act like a retard
i'm just too retard serious, i'm surprised i din't got into a fight

Sounds like Mozart in the movie "Amadeus". He could speak entire sentences backwards.