Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No amount of losing weight will improve my frame

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
I have a small frame and the more weight I lose, the lankier I appear. People say I look like I'm taller after losing weight. I look like a literal rectangle.

You have to have Face + Height + Frame, not just face. It's over for facecopers.

Choose one

I guess your looksmaxxing plan is dead in the water OP

You don't need a good frame to pull, face>all. You may improve your face a lot by slimming down.

Your frame is unchangeable so why bother focusing on that

Are you working out? if you lose weight without work out, you will lose all of your lean mass and the end result will be bad indeed.

I have a small frame and the more weight I lose, the lankier I appear. People say I look like I'm taller after losing weight. I look like a literal rectangle.

You have to have Face + Height + Frame, not just face. It's over for facecopers.

How much weight have you lost so far?

Just do what itsOVER did and go slay in SEA with low bf, he doesnt have frame or height either

Just do what itsOVER did and go slay in SEA with low bf, he doesnt have frame or height either
He even got pretty fat in the face lately and still slays. He is definetely Ghengis Khan - Maxxing.

Who cares about frame? Its FACE. Focus on that first.

Don't you wanna rope because you said you have bad face? Well bulking gives you BF as well, making u bloated.

ive been sub 8% as an anorexic before and all it did was make me look even more sunken-in and ill. 10-12 is optimal and :chad: can even get away with 15+.

Look at Kevin Smith, he’s so proud of himself for losing weight. But check out the bags under his eyes, he looks hideous. He looked better fat.

Just be a skinny twinky male model bro.

Blu-Equis-Erion-Hegel-Kross-05.jpg

You need face, hair and height.