Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based No bigger scum on this planet than overprotective daddies of teen girls

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Nothing can surpass their degenmeracy - not feminists, not kikes, not soybous, not thots and cucks, not even single mothers. Overprotective daddies of teen girls are lowliest and most harmull species of pests, ad deserve to be places in deepest pit of hell

By overprotective, do not mean good honorable daddies who just want daughter tyo be not whore, and so to avoid fuckboys and chads. Overprotective is moron, who doing those things all or part:
thinking girl under 18 is just child
agains teen daughter dating older menagainst idea teen daughter dating and gaving sex at all
wanting her to date and marry only rich men
wanting her to date and marry only social conformists life cucks
agains her being in relations with poorn and broken, but cultured men

And for final would be answer to question: would I like my daughter to date man like me right now? Would I like my 13 years old girl to become waifu or broken 30 years old weirdo? Aswer is :YES. Because that meant I did good parenting, and she turned ino daughter of culture, not whore who running after chads and fuckboys, not normie tier wifeoid who just wants to lay eggs in nest of succesfull man, but waifu of god tier, who is able to resurrect broken non-chad man into life

Last edited:
didnt read but your probably right

Nothing can surpass their degenmeracy - not feminists, not kikes, not soybous, not thots and cucks, not even single mothers. Overprotective daddies of teen girls are lowliest and most harmull species of pests, ad deserve to be places in deepest pit of hell

By overprotective, do not mean good honorable daddies who just want daughter tyo be not whore, and so to avoid fuckboys and chads. Overprotective is moron, who doing those things all or part:
thinking girl under 18 is just child
agains teen daughter dating older menagainst idea teen daughter dating and gaving sex at all
wanting her to date and marry only rich men
wanting her to date and marry only social conformists life cucks
agains her being in relations with poorn and broken, but cultured men

And for final would be answer to question: would I like my daughter to date man like me right now? Would I like my 13 years old girl to become waifu or broken 30 years old weirdo? Aswer is :YES. Because that meant I did good parenting, and she turned ino daughter of culture, not whore who running after chads and fuckboys, not normie tier wifeoid who just wants to lay eggs in nest of succesfull man, but waifu of god tier, who is able to resurrect broken non-chad man into life
Philosophy book worthy

I think they secretly want to fug their daughters

Bro I can't take these posts seriously :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Literally IT bait

30yo with 13yo? come on now.... :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I've always thought overprotective fathers were cucks
Like, nigga, i'm trynna get my dick wet, get out my way

7148e8af

Bro I can't take these posts seriously :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Literally IT bait

30yo with 13yo? come on now.... :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Go for roasties yourself. I despise way that if man over 30, must be with ugly boring walhitters

I remember some man get mad about a 20 year old guy dating a 15 year old girl and he said “iF A 20 yEaR oLd wAs DaTiNg mY 15 yEaR oLd DAughTeR i’D BreAK hIs TeEtH”

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically
Based, the only acceptable way to her is getting marriage as a virgin and being loyal to her husband.
but there is a gap, she will only marry a chad.
it has a lot of gaps in this world...
it doesn't matter how hard we try to do mental gymnastics, it will always end the same way. the girl wants chad's dick and if we don't stop the girl from being hipergamous by religion, family or tradition, she'll be a whore.

in the old days, the benefits of having a daughter is that she could marry a rich guy.

This world is a fucking joke and everything here is wrong

I agree. I personally always wanted to have a daughter, but as a blackpilled incel i know the truth about women, and i will teach her not to be a whore, a roastie, or rude spoiled bitch.

I remember some man get mad about a 20 year old guy dating a 15 year old girl and he said “iF A 20 yEaR oLd wAs DaTiNg mY 15 yEaR oLd DAughTeR i’D BreAK hIs TeEtH”
@Napoleon de Geso whats your opinion this

Overprotective mothers are worse

I think cucks are a bigger scum tbh ngl