Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR No escape

• Thread starter Deleted member 26010
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26010

This world is rotten...
-
Hello boyos. It's been a while since I've been on here. I was never a postmaxxer but I browsed a lot. I took a break from the forum but the blackpill caught back to me full force. Now everywhere I turn the painful reality is shoved right in my face. Sorry for the lack of details but I can't be bothered I just wanna ldar... Anyways I can't cope anymore and I'm having a rough time tbh so I'm back here, where I belong ig. It's over for me, never began, etc etc.

I signed up more than a year ago, and at most I only lurked. Not long ago I started posting. Here I am, to remind myself of the bleak reality, the blackpill and know other men in similar situations. That's the purpose of it, isn't it?

Hello boyos. It's been a while since I've been on here. I was never a postmaxxer but I browsed a lot. I took a break from the forum but the blackpill caught back to me full force. Now everywhere I turn the painful reality is shoved right in my face. Sorry for the lack of details but I can't be bothered I just wanna ldar... Anyways I can't cope anymore and I'm having a rough time tbh so I'm back here, where I belong ig. It's over for me, never began, etc etc.
Lol the reason I didn't sign up sooner on here earlier was because I was delusional enough to think I wasn't a Incel.

Now everywhere I turn the painful reality is shoved right in my face. Sorry for the lack of details but I can't be bothered I just wanna ldar... Anyways I can't cope anymore and I'm having a rough time tbh so I'm back here, where I belong ig. It's over for me, never began, etc etc.
I agree that the blackpill is more overt than ever these days tbh especially because so many people are on social media where you can't help but be exposed to reminders of the blackpill.