Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No foid will ever look at you like this

L

Livid

Recruit
★★★★

No one will ever desire me. No one will ever put effort to have a conversation with me to want to make me happy. I want out.

Dude is a manlet, but is insanely statusmaxxed. And good looking. He can’t even be that manlet, he’s clearly taller than the girl by quite a bit (although the girl could be like 5ft i guess). Reminder that a 5’7-5’9 manlet (probably what he is) is NOT the same as a 5’6 or under manlet

Can't stand basic bitches who say they like Spider Man. They don't. They like Andrew Garfield and Tom Holland because they're chad and chadlite. The best live action Spider Man always will be Tobey Maguire because he's the most average looking man ever born. Peter Parker would never be bullied if he looked like Garfield or Holland.

So just rope? Gotcha

Tom Holland comes off as extremely gay. Idk how it's appealing to girls.

Tom Holland comes off as extremely gay. Idk how it's appealing to girls.
Still gets women fantasizing about him.

The only fantasy women will have about us is seeing us die.

is this Zendaya? bc shes like 5ft8~, really tall for a girl

The best live action Spider Man always will be Tobey Maguire because he's the most average looking man ever born. Peter Parker would never be bullied if he looked like Garfield or Holland.
Tbh that’s why i never watch any new marvel movies/ new spider-man movies. Spider-man with Toby is the only marvel series i’ve watched

Tbh that’s why i never watch any new marvel movies/ new spider-man movies. Spider-man with Toby is the only marvel series i’ve watched

He mogs me and anyone here to Valhalla then to parallel universe than to Dante's purgatory then back to Earth ngl.

5’6-5’7 i don’t remember

Still a classic, especially when you grow up watching it. Of course he’ll be handsome , who the fuck wants to watch an ugly hero jfl
shes 5'8.5 actually

3123hiad31

I d-don't even need a f-foid...

yes man definitely i hate these new actors. Peter parker is toby, nobody else

Also, why is Mary Jane an ethnic black chick?

MJ is always white from the comics.

Fucking Jews pushing their agenda as usual. Cuck Hollywood. Just like them casting the little mermaid some ugly black chick.

Fucking ethnic foids I swear.

i accepted that already, its over

Bro that girl is getting fucked by a chimpmaxxed mumblerappermaxxed athlete nig. Not some manlet.. she’s like 5’10 and world record SMV... he’s like 5’7”

I'm worthless

He's 5'7" with beta personality, still a Chad.

Face = king

yeah that's what a real Chad irl looks like, not this:

no women drools over looking at pictures of 6'4 UFC fighters

that's what guys do. it's pure projection and fucking gay.