Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No girl will ever confess to you

Girls confessed to @Legendarywristcel though

Girls confessed to @Legendarywristcel though

Why the "cel" in his name then?

He better have a good excuse like shes trans otherwise he needs to be flogged

A girl will never confess to you anime-style, even if you get a girl to go out with you her answer will probably be "uhh I guess"
if it's any consolation I think this kind of cute shit probably doesn't even happen much for Chad because girls are just DTF they barely even try to LARP about having shyness or reservations anymore
girls will confess how they hate you
TBH could enjoy this at least it's attention. Hatred would make me feel special and not ignored. I imagine that's why so many act out.

If you outrage a foid to the point where she starts to draw her avatar murdering you there's just something intimate about that

Why live?

Whats the point if all your life youre supposed to be convincing girls to like you and they never like you back?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J3gJZPI0IQ

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO_KYkrBkYk

A girl will never confess to you anime-style, even if you get a girl to go out with you her answer will probably be "uhh I guess"

what if we're just so ugly they're too shy to admit they actually like us

Never gonna experience that ngl

The fact you can never have something like this is too brutal. Anime land shows us things that’s aren’t even possible to get irl, I wish I never even knew. :cryfeels:

how do I keep coping after watching all this :feelscry:

The fact you can never have something like this is too brutal. Anime land shows us things that’s aren’t even possible to get irl, I wish I never even knew. :cryfeels:

how do I keep coping after watching all this :feelscry:

Cant watch those vids yet, have to finish S3 first

It's harsh but that's the way it is certain guys just wasn't meant for certain things.