Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel No guy has ever been into me (F19)

I'd like to see her reddit inbox now

show bob and vagena bby i will fuck u silly

show bob and vagena bby i will fuck u silly
That's what she would say her reddit inbox is like, meanwhile its just hundreds of lonely polite dudes trying to date her that she'll reject.

5 seconds on any app and she has a bf.

Or well maybe not chad... which I guess is what she means by no guy.

Selinity
Selinity
Selinity

She's fat or lying.

How would fat do anything to her? Do you seriously believe that by 19 a fat girl hasn't fucked? Seriously?
Fatties don't have guys wanting to be their BF, unless they're outgoing.

No Chad has ever liked me (F19) and it's starting to take a toll on my mental health
It's going to sound really stupid, but since 2021 started I've become hyper-aware of the fact that I'll be turning 20 with the knowledge that no Chad has ever looked at me and decided that they wanted me—ME. During my early teen years I always thought it would come eventually, but it's like life just doesn't want it to happen. I've gone on dating apps and and talked to Chads, but nothing. These nights I've been spending up to two hours crying, looking at myself in the mirror and wondering why I've never had the experiences most girls my age should've already gotten a glimpse into.
Most of my friends are starting to get "picked" by a Chad, some with already a handful of Chads under their belt, and here I stay in all of my awkward, unlovable glory. No Chad has ever held my hand romantically, or flirted with me, or told me he liked me. It hurts and it makes me want to die aaaaagh I'm so tired of being ugly.

Last edited:
He will never be a real woman

Also, they're ugly, they don't count.
The problem is too many guys would. Especially before the age of 19. So clearly she's lying. They do count as it goes against her argument.

:bluepill:Guys chad takes 10 minutes to respond to me instead of 1 second. :bluepill:

The problem is too many guys would. Especially before the age of 19. So clearly she's lying. They do count as it goes against her argument.
It depends how social she is and the environments she exists in. A shy fatty who doesn't go to clubs, do Tinder etc isn't getting hit on by guys, generally.

Last edited:
Even if she's fat, she can find a mate.
She's 19, she probably has dozens of males ready to live with her.
Gigabased. Women cannot lose, literally. That's why the term "just exist mode" was created.

100% Larp or trans

"No guy Chad has ever been into me"

either lying for attention, or damn fugly

damn fugly
its impossible for women to be too ugly for a partner unless physically deformed beyond recognition/burn victims etc. and even then I still have my doubts.

its impossible for women to be too ugly for a partner unless physically deformed beyond recognition/burn victims etc. and even then I still have my doubts.
When I say damn fugly, I mean an obese mongoloid dwarf burn victim, with a rotten pussy and colostomy bag.

That god damned piece of shit cunt!! And fuck all those thirsty orbiters that give it what it wants

Boohoo chad didn't respond in .0001 seconds waaaah

It's okay when a woman cries about having no bf, but when a man does it he's a disgusting incel

Simps should be executed (in Minecraft)

Age of the universe in seconds IQ

"I live in Philippines, so there's this whole culture of "if she asks you out first, she's really desperate"

--> Milady would be surprised to see that it's exactly the same in France or anywhere in the world, because foids who asks men first ARE desperate, otherwise they would just let the guys ask them.

I've never seen a cute foid asking a guy first, excepted if she's drunk, depressed or in urgent need of sex.

Foids like this would die if they only had to live one day (24 hours) as an incel.

so sad , i m sorry that she only fucked 50 guys omg , where can i donate to her or where can i find her to comfort her

"I've gone on dating apps and and talked to guys, but nothing"

Aka she hasn't been able to get Chad/Chang. Even if she was fat she'd still get matches. She definitely ghosts a whole bunch of dudes and swipes left on majority of men and hopes chad will scope her up into the wind. She's not "lonely" she's just sad she hasn't gotten Chad.

Oh no, I feel so sorry for her.

Femoids dont even see non-chads as human, we are like NPC's or something.

The amount of ignorance they have is appaling.