Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over no hope for religiouscels, all women are sluts

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-

Because of my religious views I don't want to have sex before I'm married. Because of my personal preferences I don't want to be naked in front of anyone and I don't want to see anyone naked. I told my boyfriend all of this before we started dating so he'd know what to expect. We were together for over a year and throughout the relationship there were many times he'd pressure me to do things beyond my comfort zone. Everytime I absolutely hated it and felt awful afterwards. I told him my feelings and he said he was trying to hold back but it was too hard. To try and meet him halfway I'd give him handjobs through his clothes, let him grind on me, and other things to help him get off. Last week he broke up with me. He told me he was sexually unsatisfied and in order to continue the relationship I'd have to give him bare on the dick handjobs, blowjobs, and send him nudes. I told him no, you know I won't do that. I told you at the beginning I wouldn't. His response? Well I thought you were just naive and didn't know what you were talking about and you would change your mind. I'm heartbroken, but also sooooo happy I didn't cave to his demands. I'm so thankful he doesn't have nudes of me. I'm so thankful I'm no longer with someone who makes me uncomfortable.

even religiouscels out there have no hope for a pure virgin like them, women will do anything but PIV with their chad bf's, then expect you to forgive their slutpast.

The good Christian Stacy you see at church every Sunday with her high class uppity family is getting her throat and asshole ravaged by chads 8 inch cock on the Fridays and Saturdays before church in her college dorms

The good Christian Stacy you see at church every Sunday with her high class uppity family is getting her throat and asshole ravaged by chads 8 inch cock on the Fridays and Saturdays before church in her college dorms

even years ago when i was still semi-religious, every religious foid i talked to had fucked some guy, whereas basically all the single religious guys were virgins.

it's like women have no concept of morality and religion.

you don't just follow rules you feel like, that isn't how it works.

just believe in delusions theory

lol, this woman is like 1 out of 100,000 even with her fake purity

guys would crawl through broken glass to try and marry her and have a white dress wedding in church

I think if any group like a religious group wanted to restore femoids' (at the very least outward) purity for the West they would have to behave like the Taliban. The Taliban will chimp out if they see foids doing anything they dislike, even little girls playing soccer get acid faced, but most importantly they behave like monkeys. There is no reasoning with the Taliban, they will scream aloha snackbar and stone you. If they hear you are a fag or you have been shit talking the right way to do things, lord help you. We need to be more like that. When I interact with white men IRL and westernised ethnics I notice that they exude this really cucked vibe, they're very passive, very agreeable and if somebody is doing something bad they will try to reason with them or come up with a rationalisation for why it isn't that bad. I'm like this too to a very embarrassing extent, I can't help it, but at the end of the day you will never convince most people of anything if you try to reason with them, especially if their viewpoint is backed by emotions; if making arguments on the internet has taught you anything, it should hopefully be this.

Solving disputes with reason is how you maintain a functioning society with reasonable people, but that society has been dead for almost 80 years in the West and sediment is piling up over its coffin burying it deeper and deeper. What we have now is sluts, faggots, whores, dykes, junkies, dealers, wiggers, trannies and gangsters prowling the streets for their next base fix from their brain's reward system, whatever the source of that might be. If you try to reason with them they'll howl and scream and fail to see any wrong in the actions they are doing because they simply don't care, they behave like apes. The only people who can come close to reasoning with them are the police who threaten to put them in a cage for the worst of their actions - the only language these degenerates speak is physical retaliation. Even intelligent women are this level of reasonable because all of their intelligence goes into rationalising their disgustingly degenerate behaviour and manipulating others into enabling and providing for them while they engage in it.

These cucks who negotiate and reason, then end up folding in on themselves and bending over backwards once confronted by something unwilling to reason as it screams "fuck you" at them aren't the future, they are their own downfall if they stay on this path. The future inevitably belongs to a strong horse. For morality in a society that is not just immoral but completely amoral we need apeshit militants who act like 50 IQ Pashtuns patrolling the streets with rifles ready to intimidate, castigate, shun and maim everyone who does this disguting shit. All this feminism free love LGBTBBQ bullshit would die down very quickly.

Last edited: