Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No Hope For This Broken Society.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
It’s weird, I never realized how many other men were going through the same things I was. It’s almost as if we all happened to be going through similar life events and ended up at the same destination. It’s strange how life works, most of us thought we would be normies who had normal teenage experiences such as going to parties and having friends and gf’s, but it never happened for most of us (fakecels aside). And according to studies and statistics, it’s only getting worse.

Can you imagine if society 4 decades ago saw today’s society? They would be taking EXTREME measures to prevent this outcome. There are things being pushed such as girls being degenerates at ages such as 11, and ITS BEING PROMOTED BY THE LEFT, suicide rates sky fucking high especially and specifically for men, no such thing as fucking gender anymore apparently, “white privilege” (but let’s ignore attractiveness privilege, which is 10x more advantageous), and “male privilege” (JFL don’t even need to explain), riots based on lies or nonsense, just to name a few. The inequality in the west is exponentially shooting up to infinity, and a collapse is inevitable.

Men are too disposable and uncared for, women are too praised and live way too easily, shit, has anyone else here realized how girls today seem to low inhib mog the shit out of most men? The reason is simple, it’s because of the infinite amount of social validation they get from EVERYONE and EVERYTHING. No creature, be it man or woman, should be damn near infinitely praised in life. Its NOT GOOD for your psyche. You end up becoming a low inhib, narcissistic, selfish, greedy asshole who thinks they deserve everything. And that’s what most women, and most chads in the west have become.

No hope for this broken society. We are doomed guys. Maybe I really will be checking out of this world eventually, and I use to be against roping too.

Let it burn. The future is female and this is what they have chosen LMAO.

Let it burn. The future is female and this is what they have chosen LMAO.
It’s really depressing man. I’m so alone. Fuck, this hurts a lot.

Let it burn.

1eb8a76e327f44b48789e88bb1f8c4f5.gif

It's already past the point of no return and beyond saving. The only way forward into a better tomorrow is to let today die.

Based. Asteroids can’t come soon enough

If you want to see any hope, accelerationism. The chaos will bring the need for stability and foids will behave (or pretend to). If it happens in our active life years ie

If otherwise, LDAR. Sit and watch all morals, values, ethics, principles crumble

It’s weird, I never realized how many other men were going through the same things I was. It’s almost as if we all happened to be going through similar life events and ended up at the same destination. It’s strange how life works, most of us thought we would be normies who had normal teenage experiences such as going to parties and having friends and gf’s, but it never happened for most of us (fakecels aside). And according to studies and statistics, it’s only getting worse.

Can you imagine if society 4 decades ago saw today’s society? They would be taking EXTREME measures to prevent this outcome. There are things being pushed such as girls being degenerates at ages such as 11, and ITS BEING PROMOTED BY THE LEFT, suicide rates sky fucking high especially and specifically for men, no such thing as fucking gender anymore apparently, “white privilege” (but let’s ignore attractiveness privilege, which is 10x more advantageous), and “male privilege” (JFL don’t even need to explain), riots based on lies or nonsense, just to name a few. The inequality in the west is exponentially shooting up to infinity, and a collapse is inevitable.

Men are too disposable and uncared for, women are too praised and live way too easily, shit, has anyone else here realized how girls today seem to low inhib mog the shit out of most men? The reason is simple, it’s because of the infinite amount of social validation they get from EVERYONE and EVERYTHING. No creature, be it man or woman, should be damn near infinitely praised in life. Its NOT GOOD for your psyche. You end up becoming a low inhib, narcissistic, selfish, greedy asshole who thinks they deserve everything. And that’s what most women, and most chads in the west have become.

No hope for this broken society. We are doomed guys. Maybe I really will be checking out of this world eventually, and I use to be against roping too.
Brutal self realisation. No matter how hard you try you'll always be an outsider looking in, life is lonely as one of it's forgotten. You'll never have a good quality of life because you're awkward and fugly. Even if you do ascend you'll still be mentally handicapped from your lonely teen years and the relentless bullying. I still don't know how to talk to other normies tbh

All that's left is to give into the destruction and nihilism. I'll take great pleasure in watching the normies suffer from the comfort of my armchair

If you want to see any hope, accelerationism. The chaos will bring the need for stability and foids will behave (or pretend to). If it happens in our active life years ie

If otherwise, LDAR. Sit and watch all morals, values, ethics, principles crumble
They already have crumbled tbhtbh

We are all in this together... Alone.

degeneracy is not in an absolute scale. When you thought you seen the worse, something far worse will happen.
Brutal degeneracy pill.

Best thing i can hope for is finding other incels to live with and basically leave society

i strongly agree

The Jew Leonard Cohen confessed it's people's intentions for white western civilization long ago in song.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKwr3DDvFpw&t=44s

Give me back my broken night
My mirrored room, my secret life
It's lonely here,
There's no one left to torture
Give me absolute control
Over every living soul
And lie beside me, baby
That's an order
Give me crack and anal sex
Take the only tree that's left
And stuff it up the hole
In your culture
Give me back the Berlin wall
Give me Stalin and St. Paul
I've seen the future, brother
It is murder
Things are going to slide, slide in all directions
Won't be nothing
Nothing you can measure anymore
The blizzard, the blizzard of the world
Has crossed the threshold
And it has overturned
The order of the soul
When they said (they said) repent (repent), repent (repent)
I wonder what they meant
I wonder what they meant
I wonder what they meant
You don't know me from the wind
You never will, you never did
I'm the little Jew
Who wrote the Bible
I've seen the nations rise and fall
I've heard their stories, heard them all
But love's the only engine of survival
Your servant here, he has been told
To say it clear, to say it cold
It's over, it ain't going
Any further
And now the wheels of heaven stop
You feel the devil's riding crop
Get ready for the future
It is murder
Things are going to slide
Slide in all directions
Won't be nothing
And it has overturned
The order of the soul
I wonder what they meant
I wonder what they meant
I wonder what they meant
There'll be the breaking of the ancient
Western code
Your private life will suddenly explode
There'll be phantoms
There'll be fires on the road
And the white man dancing
You'll see a woman
Hanging upside down
Her features covered by her fallen gown
And all the lousy little poets
Coming round
Tryin' to sound like Charlie Manson
And the white man dancin'
Give me back the Berlin wall
Give me Stalin and St. Paul
Give me Christ or give me Hiroshima
Destroy another fetus now
We don't like children anyhow
I've seen the future, baby
it is murder
Things are going to slide, slide in all directions
Won't be nothing
And it has overturned
The order of the soul
I wonder what they meant
I wonder what they meant
I wonder what they meant

Every time i talk to people irl they go full denial mode and pretend that there is no sexual market and dating isnt completely fucked and it's all mens fault.

it makes me rage inside how retarded people are, yet i always have to reserve my thoughts and only slightly hint at things being worse than they think it is.

Every time i talk to people irl they go full denial mode and pretend that there is no sexual market and dating isnt completely fucked and it's all mens fault.

it makes me rage inside how retarded people are, yet i always have to reserve my thoughts and only slightly hint at things being worse than they think it is.
Yeah brocel, no point in speaking with these clowns. I would say probably about half of men aren’t getting pussy, but no one wants to admit it.