Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No Kid Hungry would rather virtue signal than feed kids

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Last edited:
Fuck those kids anyway. Charities are stupid and only make things worse because they can be a tool of corruption and control. Let starving kids fight it out and eat eachother. Adapt or die and these charities are denying that

Fuck those kids anyway. Charities are stupid and only make things worse because they can be a tool of corruption and control. Let starving kids fight it out and eat eachother. Adapt or die and these charities are denying that
I’m shocked to hear this from you as I thought you were for lowering AOC. That’s really what this is about. The alleged 13 year old girl, whatever she did would be totally fine if she was 18.

I’m shocked to hear this from you as I thought you were for lowering AOC. That’s really what this is about. The alleged 13 year old girl, whatever she did would be totally fine if she was 18.
Ok lmao ngl didn’t read but the part I said about charity was legit

I agree that most charities are dumb but you are talking just like most of society does with that evolution crap.
Pretty sure you wouldn't say the same if you were starving.

Imagine rejecting 200,000 fucking dollars. :lul:

"it is our policy to decline funding from donors whose activities do not align with our mission and values."

Who gives a fuck?
$200,000 is $200,000 regardless of who donates it.

Last edited:
lmao so they think it's better for 69 to keep his money instead of it going to hungry kids :lul:

I agree that most charities are dumb but you are talking just like most of society does with that evolution crap.
Pretty sure you wouldn't say the same if you were starving.
I wouldn’t be starving I’d use my 60IQ to learn how to put some seeds in some dirt like the whites that came 60 years ago did. The place isn’t terrible, but giving a random nigger a goat when you should be teaching him how to breed goats is what charities need to do and yet are not doing.

I wouldn’t be starving I’d use my 60IQ to learn how to put some seeds in some dirt like the whites that came 60 years ago did. The place isn’t terrible, but giving a random nigger a goat when you should be teaching him how to breed goats is what charities need to do and yet are not doing.
Good point but that's their fault
They should still help people who have it bad though

Good point but that's their fault
They should still help people who have it bad though
If it’s not your own fault then yes, which is why incel charities for plastic surgery need to exist because it’s not our fault we are the way we are, or for people who just legit had bad luck. Niggers in Africa and America are poor cuz they’re niggers and don’t want to put some seeds in the ground. No need giving them anything.

The fact that they rejected his money suggests that they are comfortable enough to do so. I actually think it would be virtue signalling if they took his money but condemned him anyways. Sodini's donation to his alma-mater also was rejected. I do find it funny we have government programs precisely to prevent hungry children yet here we are. I guess there's no way to prevent a kid's parents from not giving a fuck

Taking the spoon out of the kids mouths, because "muh policy". You know this charity is shit when they care more about virtual signaling then then their cause which is feeding kids. Charities like these are a scam though because you have the management and marketing taking 6 figure salaries for managing the place. Lol, don't donate anything to feed niggers in other countries though, they sell the seed, chicken, or tools and to go and get hammered drunk.

I was hungry...

But now im hangry!

Im sure all those hungry kids will be proud of them for keeping them hungry. Just lol at the state of the world. When virtue signalling is more important than life. Hence no faith in humans.

If it’s not your own fault then yes, which is why incel charities for plastic surgery need to exist because it’s not our fault we are the way we are, or for people who just legit had bad luck. Niggers in Africa and America are poor cuz they’re niggers and don’t want to put some seeds in the ground. No need giving them anything.
Even then you know how long do they have to wait for the seeds to grow? Or how difficult the environment in general is?

Even then you know how long do they have to wait for the seeds to grow? Or how difficult the environment in general is?
Lol the environment in general is not difficult. That’s why white Europeans lived there as colonial subjects and EVEN EXPORTED food. Rhodesia (modern day Zimbabwe) was overFLOWING with food before mugabe fucked it. The Sahel is one of the richest farmlands on earth. The Swahili coast and Somalia is very good for fishing. There is ample enough environment. People have been living there fine for thousands of years before the Europeans even with livestock! I do not see Mongolia starving, and they live In The desert steppe. I do not see Bhutan starving and they live in mountains. I do not see the Nepalese starving. African nations mog all of these places in farmland.

Poor kids. No one should have to starve. What a clown world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back