Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR No man's land thread (no rules here)

French Revolutionary and Napoleonic wars resulted destruction of all mainland European navies leaving Britain to be the uncontested naval superpower until the United States caught up in 1930s.

too much chicken isnt good for you

too much chicken isnt good for you
Lies, it makes you 400000000000% buffer and you eat the genetics of a dinosaur which in:feelsokman: turn makes you the dinosaur because science

Lies, it makes you 400000000000% buffer and you eat the genetics of a dinosaur which in:feelsokman: turn makes you the dinosaur because science
my tum tum hurts

I ate Popeyes and Pizza yesterday and feel fat as fuck from all the greasy fried chicken and pizza

I can fix that :heybby:
oh really
giphy.gif

oh really
orig
Take this advice from me, your stomach pain is cuz you need to go poo poo so just fart lightly or drop the poo on da toilet, it isint dat hard to figures out, i has phd in everything.

my uncle raked me in the backyard

Take this advice from me, your stomach pain is cuz you need to go poo poo so just fart lightly or drop the poo on da toilet, it isint dat hard to figures out, i has phd in everything.
thanks for the quality info kind sir
anime-smile-gif-6.gif

I'm going out tonight, but I'm not in the mood at all. Kill me.

our honorary admin @idkwattodowithlife shall enforce the no rules-rule

I'm actually a femoid and don't fuck mares but stallions. Teehee.

Jkjk

I secretely love knajjd and also have his nudes ;)

is verbally shitting on knajjid allowed?

Since no rules I admit I am a femoid

Weed said:
Since no rules I admit I am a femoid

Brave and amazing. I'm actually /u/SinglePayerHealthCareBear over at r/LateStagePatriarchy and for the past few months I've been here pretending to be someone way better than me.

Bring on the updoots.

been a nice week of no fap time to clean the pipes.