Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No matter how hard you try god himself literally created your for the foid

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Here's a black pill for ya no matter how much you try and deny you don't need women your biological nature will call it out to ya. want to know why it is hard ingrained into you at-least from a abrahamic or biblical prospect ?.

Mainly Because it is what being the imager of god means. At least When we read the book of genesis in its ancient middle eastern context. The book of genesis is not a literal text. Only a sophist would try to spin it into creationism after reading the ancient middle eastern context behind the book itself.

Okay so lets lets look into this the garden of EDEN itself is not physical location rather a temple a conduit between man and god. Adam and even there fore would be 2 chosen people specifically by god himself to act as the priest and priestess of the creator.

Know your wondering what this all means for us needing women. Simple when adam fell into deep sleep and god split Adam's ribs. It was not a literal event according to the Greek scholar's it was a vision or an allegorical tale.

So what did the tale entail well it's symbolic of man and women complementing each other. Without each other they are not fulfilling their function. So according to the holy book itself. No matter how much you try no matter how hard you try and conceal your desires. You need a women to not go insane. This was gods command without it you start going looney. so what does this all mean. Well simple you will get progressively and mentally worse while you still live in a biological form.There is no escape you are cucked to nature.

Some people have very low sex drives or are asexual or homosexual

Ironically you have a clown AVI i wonder about that
I've had many different avatars, I just liked this one for the time being. It has nothing to do with me or my mental state (except for the fact that the clown's bald).

Ah that's why christcucks hate homos.

I guess but the bible is very clear you cannot live without a foid it is not gods will apperently
God should give everyone a loyal woman tbh

I mean that is his intention it would appear that was the purpose of man and women
Of course, but it would be nice if something like that exists.

There is no god.

He made me to be worthless, stupid and to fail at everything in life, least he could do is just kill me soon

JFL at believing in God, if God did exist he would of killed me long ago.

protip: dont believe in god since he doesnt exist