Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No matter how resentful you become, holes will always hate you more than you hate them

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
I'm at the point where whenever I see a foid, I think about all the sadism and evil ingrained in her heart, and my mind becomes a center of ferocious, barely-containable rage. :feelsree: It's becoming harder to hide it in public, and at home I sometimes just let loose and start destroying everything in sight. :reeeeee:

But no matter how deep my resent is for them, deep down I know that - if they even notice me - they feel even worse venomous hate for me. The only difference is that they have more important things in their lives to think about, so it doesn't get taken into consideration as much.

Nevertheless, I know deep down that whenever they have to be within ten feet of me, they want nothing more than for me to die. The amount of hate I feel for them is reciprocated ten times worse. Even if they saw me being tortured and killed, they'd laugh and gossip about it later. There's no limit on how much these vile fucking creatures hate ugly males.

Femoids are evil, retarded, sociopathic, entitled, repugnant, arrogant, sadistic, and worst of all: diabolical.

Fuck foids and fuck anyone who respects them. :feelsree::fire:

I dont hink holes holes hate us unless we do something thats at their detriment; they're disgusted by us, there is a difference

each day on this earth I hate foids even more

This is why i dont feel bad when I constantly bash foids in my head and express my hatred. They probably hate me even more just by looking at me

It's built in their nature.

Yes, they are instinctively repulsed by ugly men.

Foids dont even aknowledge my existance, but if I talked to them then they would definitely feel more hatred than i feel, wich is lifefuel if you think about it

Fake news, there is no such thing as someone that can hate more than I do.