Gaming No mercy for the foids of another father.

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Veteran
★★★★★
11d 14h 41m
Games have ideal worlds. In games the more skills you got, the more work you do , more rewards you get. But in real life its completely the opposite. The more you work the higher the rewards are for the corporates, for the rich and the jews. Its the allure of getting rich , its the allure of getting power that keeps people going in circles. People dont know when to stop. In games you got missions you do it you get rewards, the next storyline and more equipments which does improve your gameplay. But in real life the equipments you get are not worth the hard work you do day in day out. You arent even treated like human in real life if you are genetic anomaly. In games I always play on the higher difficulties to challenge myself as I know playing on lower difficulties will make me less than a dog(Stacys loves dog). Stacys and chads live in tutorial mode in real life. We have hard lives. Most of us unfortunately cannot even earn a decent sum of monies. if you are born in an affluent family ,even then you will be ostracized by the soyciety in real life. In games you are free to play as you like when you like how you like . Artificial morality in real life is a burden. In games you dont have to worry about virtue signalling which is rampant in real life and really annoying. Games never let me down, the characters have personalities unlike the b"_&-' stacys and bas'"_& chads / cucks who can only smile like an idiot brainless wanker and squirter. In games you have support when you need one but in real life every man for himself. Games are liberal if you die you respawn. In real life you get sick and the bank balance seems weak. Unlike meeks you cant get yourself a jawline or hunter eyes that will make an ungrateful wife kill her normie husband. But in Games .....
BTW i hate witcher 3 they only wanted to show that ugly people are evil and those who look good are worthy of life and be the hero.

Lowdickenergycel

Lowdickenergycel

Jannies are trannies. Dog, height, and race pill.
2d 6h 49m
Games have ideal worlds. In games the more skills you got, the more work you do , more rewards you get. But in real life its completely the opposite. The more you work the higher the rewards are for the corporates, for the rich and the jews. Its the allure of getting rich , its the allure of getting power that keeps people going in circles. People dont know when to stop. In games you got missions you do it you get rewards, the next storyline and more equipments which does improve your gameplay. But in real life the equipments you get are not worth the hard work you do day in day out. You arent even treated like human in real life if you are genetic anomaly. In games I always play on the higher difficulties to challenge myself as I know playing on lower difficulties will make me less than a dog(Stacys loves dog). Stacys and chads live in tutorial mode in real life. We have hard lives. Most of us unfortunately cannot even earn a decent sum of monies. if you are born in an affluent family ,even then you will be ostracized by the soyciety in real life. In games you are free to play as you like when you like how you like . Artificial morality in real life is a burden. In games you dont have to worry about virtue signalling which is rampant in real life and really annoying. Games never let me down, the characters have personalities unlike the b"_&-' stacys and bas'"_& chads / cucks who can only smile like an idiot brainless wanker and squirter. In games you have support when you need one but in real life every man for himself. Games are liberal if you die you respawn. In real life you get sick and the bank balance seems weak. Unlike meeks you cant get yourself a jawline or hunter eyes that will make an ungrateful wife kill her normie husband. But in Games .....
BTW i hate witcher 3 they only wanted to show that ugly people are evil and those who look good are worthy of life and be the hero.
Yeah I like playing games. I would go as far sa to say I am addicted to them. How could O not be? If you gave me a two choices: 1. A world where you can do anything, be anyone , and obtain anything. 2. Be a HHKV incel. The choice becomes pretty obvious don't you think?

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
67d 42m
The post is overly long. I cannot be bothered to read.

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
202d 1h 32m

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★
21d 19h 28m
its not the jews fault that youre unskilled at anything were you could bucksmaxx