Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No motivation to study

C

chewy

Who feels love?
I have so much shit to do but I can't fucking find a reason to get any of it done, nothing awaits me, there's no finish line but DEATH

Same but for my wageslave duties.
It never ends.

Just think about all the foids you'll get when you get a good education and a good job.

1536426085300s
GbO8M36
J75L4qll
NeMKOPwl
W58UfpqOO69l6DsCAsfDotO1zIWwGUufNO3U 5QgGQw

"Why live when you get mogged?"

- St. Hamudi

I have so much shit to do but I can't fucking find a reason to get any of it done, nothing awaits me, there's no finish line but DEATH
I never work/study necessarily with motivation. Motivation invariably fluctuates, so you can't rely on it. Try to be disciplined (study even if you don't want to) instead. One trick you can do is setting a small starting goal: I'm goin to study for 5 mins. That will make it easier to start and you will overcome the biggest barrier: actually starting.

Also, try to use blocking apps so you don't have to rely on your will power to stay focused.

Is this what you were asking for, or were you just venting? :feelsLSD:

I never work/study necessarily with motivation. Motivation invariably fluctuates, so you can't rely on it. Try to be disciplined (study even if you don't want to) instead. One trick you can do is setting a small starting goal: I'm goin to study for 5 mins. That will make it easier to start and you will overcome the biggest barrier: actually starting.

Also, try to use blocking apps so you don't have to rely on your will power to stay focused.

Is this what you were asking for, or were you just venting? :feelsLSD:
Perhaps I was venting, but I appreciate the effort fren.

study hard bro, you will eventually get rewarded by getting a used up foid :)

(((solution)))
psychology: memes
psychiatry: kikepills