Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel No one at school wants to be my friend but no one wants to be my friend because I’m lonely and have no friends

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
Endless circle of pain.
I only have 2 real friends, 1 moved to an alternate country while another has no classes aith me.

I fucking hate my life, all my ”friends” some guys/girls had me do shit for them like money (this is the only time a girl would talk to me) or be video game console tech support. When I was getting beat up, they laughed and joined in. When I fought back, they freaked out and got the teachers.

I remember a suppressed memory from middle school where after I got back from a fight yesterday one of my “friends” asked me how come I didnt die and the whole class started insulting me and calling me insults, the most notoable to me was this shout.

“Die BJRGAMINGGOD, DIE!”

I went home and I fucking cried, I wish the cruel thing we call god had me die by suffocation from the umblical cord to save me a life time of suffering.

Go to the anime club.

Real friends barely exists, they are all ''friends'' only if the get benefits from you, especially normies, they all have that mindset.
It's hard and super rare to have legit friends to like you from who you are no matter if you offer anything or not.

I am in the exact same situation as you,
I know how it feels.
Might aswell just fade away as there is nothing left to live for,
JFL at not even having one friend.

Live with that and embrace your loneliness, once you detach from society you will learn that socializing is not necessary to have a pleasant life.

Go to the anime club.
Joining the anime club was worse than being a friendless outcast where I went to school. Am i against it? No. Just saying it might decrease some people's social value even more if they're trying to improve it. In some places of course.

Keep fighting, I was a loner in school too and one of my biggest regrets is not fighting people who deserved it.

My condolences, honestly majority of people are fake anyway and are not truly “friends”. Friends stick with you through everything not bail on you when you need them the most.

Keep fighting,you are already a reject

Just keep swimming!
We the loners never have it easy, but I guess it gets better eventually.

High school was a fucking drag and everyone takes you for a joke until you do something. I slapped this nigga in my year and he never said shit to me again. You have to be careful though most bullies are popular so they will get their goons on you.

No, the reason you dont get friends is your looks. Friendless lonely chad would get friends anyways.

Get blackpilled.