Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No one giving me a job and parents are harrassing me to get one

A

Arab

Banned
-
Hate these parents.

Getting a job is not possible for incels.

The white man won't give the brown man a job, typical! Don't hate your parents, fool!

Just use any methods to get a job and then tell them you can't get one, if you cant get one.

Brutal. Too ugly to get a job. Seems like society literally wants ugly males to die horribly.

I will hate them because they made me live with white people.
I wish I didn't live with them either, but we have better copes here.

Most brown people live with other brown people.
Yes, but due to gentrification, even brown neighborhoods are becoming white. Which will lead to white men plowing brown femorrhoids, while brown men stay alone. JFL.

Yes, but due to gentrification, even brown neighborhoods are becoming white. Which will lead to white men plowing brown femorrhoids, while brown men stay alone. JFL.
How can brown neighborhoods become white when white people aren't reproducing and brown people keep pouring in in Europe by the millions? :feelstastyman:

Mine hassled me after I got made redundant, they think it's easy like when they were young and you just walk into a job, get an interview and start Monday.

I tried for ages and ended up getting ill with severe depression and anxiety and was getting disability for 2 years. Agencies treated me like crap, their clients hated me and I barely lasted a week! Otherwise I got rejected by email or from the few places that gave me an interview. It was a kick in the teeth when euro immigrants, lots of which can barely speak English or ethnics get the same jobs I was rejected for though.

Finally got a job again now, minimum wage manual labour, but for how long they keep me on I don't know.

How can brown neighborhoods become white when white people aren't reproducing and brown people keep pouring in in Europe by the millions? :feelstastyman:
Richer white people move into newly built houses that were previously occupied by brown people and then destroyed so richer people (read: white people) could move in. The brown people that are left behind will breed with the white people. But your stormfrontcuck fantasy isn't real, "millions of brown people" aren't pouring in where I live.

*white chads plowing but yes. Also see:
white people move in: gentrification
while people don't: abandonment/ethnic enclaving
Being a white guy is good if you're attractive or gangster enough that people don't shit on you for being white out of fear or admiration.

Boomers will never be able to fathom how shitty the job market is nowadays.

*white chads plowing but yes. Also see:
white people move in: gentrification
while people don't: abandonment/ethnic enclaving
Being a white guy is good if you're attractive or gangster enough that people don't shit on you for being white out of fear or admiration.
High-tier normies and chadlites as well!

High-tier normies and chadlites as well!
Might as well lump them all in under one word. "Hot guys" sounds gay to say as a straight man and I don't want to borrow words like "looker" "HVM" etc.
Do you have any suggestions?

Might as well lump them all in under one word. "Hot guys" sounds gay to say as a straight man and I don't want to borrow words like "looker" "HVM" etc.
Do you have any suggestions?
You can say GL instead of hot, lol. GL means good looking.

You can say GL instead of hot, lol. GL means good looking.
Sure. So GL whities get all the brown girls and brown guys get fucked. That's about as casual as I can say it and it makes me froth at the mouth.

Sure. So GL whities get all the brown girls and brown guys get fucked. That's about as casual as I can say it and it makes me froth at the mouth.
Yeah, unless the brown guy is also GL then he stands a chance.

Yeah, unless the brown guy is also GL then he stands a chance.
JBC has merits.* Indian guys and white guys are like 50-70% same in the face it's more that Indians get more of the shitty face genes for some reason, especially men.

* yes I know it's a meme.

Hate these parents.

Getting a job is not possible for incels.
it's over buddy boyo. there are many men who have applied to 10,000+ jobs and not one interview. life is big scam

Richer white people move into newly built houses that were previously occupied by brown people and then destroyed so richer people (read: white people) could move in. The brown people that are left behind will breed with the white people. But your stormfrontcuck fantasy isn't real, "millions of brown people" aren't pouring in where I live.
Right the "migrants" that are coming in every single day by the thousands in shitty boats and the millions of "syrians" walking through all of Europe for the last few years are all just something I made up

Right the "migrants" that are coming in every single day by the thousands in shitty boats and the millions of "syrians" walking through all of Europe for the last few years are all just something I made up
Post 2020 articles to support your claim.

Post 2020 articles to support your claim.
jfl are you trying to argue mass migration isn't a thing?

Explain to me how white people can displace anyone when their birth rates have been far below the replacement level for decades.

Unless you are very smart, brown men have a lot harder time getting a job (which is why most of them have shitty jobs like cab driver). I remember my islamic teacher made me pray for her son to get a job. Everyday for 3 years until I moved out.

jfl are you trying to argue mass migration isn't a thing?

Explain to me how white people can displace anyone when their birth rates have been far below the replacement level for decades.
You are talking as if it's still taking place. That is why I asked you for recent articles.

You are talking as if it's still taking place. That is why I asked you for recent articles.
When did migration stop?

When did white people's birth rates get bigger than those of arabs/blacks and other non whites?

Really? source?
go to Reddit r/unemployed and r/NEET and r/jobs. you aren't in the minority at the moment. there are people with 4.0 GPA, all types of references and shit. still no job. they all mog you and still can't get a job. this is the way it is in this horrifying planet

When did migration stop?

When did white people's birth rates get bigger than those of arabs/blacks and other non whites?
So you're pulling shit out of your ass? Typical stormfrontcuck tactic.