Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No one here ever talks about Latino slayers.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
5c0c0879c667fa832cdd86be792ae1d7--latino-actors-sexy-actors.jpg

Are we seriously underestimating the slaying prowess of some latino guys?
Everyone talks about chad and Tyrone but never Latinos why is that?

u never see any latino incels either, never heard anyone on this site claim latino tbh

wishiwasbigger said:
u never see any latino incels either, never heard anyone on this site claim latino tbh

Yeah why is that? Do Latinos have it easier to get woman then other races?

Nobody ever talks about how annoying people who speak Spanish and Portuguese are. No matter where they are, they'll always talk in their stupid disgusting ogre language. I even hear Spanish songs on the radio in Canada of all places. Why? WHY!? Every time I hear Spanish or Portuguese (especially Portuguese) I want to puke.

Have Latino friends. They're incels too.

Crustaciouse said:
Yeah why is that? Do Latinos have it easier to get woman then other races?

They do.
The phenotype matches the proverbial "tall, dark, handsome" to a T.

theson said:
Nobody ever talks about how annoying people who speak Spanish and Portuguese are. No matter where they are, they'll always talk in their stupid disgusting ogre language. I even hear Spanish songs on the radio in Canada of all places. Why? WHY!? Every time I hear Spanish or Portuguese (especially Portuguese) I want to puke.

Portugese sounds so fucking aggressive, crude and vulgar. Major earsore.

wishiwasbigger said:

@torujo

wishiwasbigger said:

There's a shit-ton of us, it's pretty sad because in our culture, fucking is pretty common, we're among an ocean of chads

Don't know what do you consider latinos. Spanish men are slayers, mexicans and cubans were always portrayed as manlets so I dunno. But seriously if you're a bit darker than white and look spanish you'd drown in pussy in eastern europe. No white chad stand a chance

wishiwasbigger said:

IIRC, catfishman is of latino descent.

Akarin said:
 mexicans and cubans were always portrayed as manlets so I dunno. 

Makes me wonder if a 5'7" white manlet could slay in those countries then. I'm bald though.

Yea, I used to ask many times, if there were any latino incels. A few alt accounts would come out and respond but never anything else really.

FeminismsCancer said:
Makes me wonder if a 5'7" white manlet could slay in those countries then. I'm bald though.

You will be the one who got slayed

with a chainsaw

theson said:

Thats not my problem, mongolão.

Latinos have it easy. They're luck that their woman are still religious and traditional. Well at least 50% of them..

Anonymous said:
Latinos have it easy. They're luck that their woman are still religious and traditional. Well at least 50% of them..
you've never gone to a latino country, have you?

Anonymous said:
Latinos have it easy. They're luck that their woman are still religious and traditional. Well at least 50% of them..

Im SURE you have never been in a Latino America country.

my community is 80% hispanic, lots of incels and fieldcels here.

Plenty of Latino slayers where I live. They get more ass than white Chads.

wishiwasbigger said:
Hey bro

The "Latin lover" stereotype has been a popular fantasy for femoids for decades if not centuries. Still, there are incels of every race/ethnicity.